Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhanu000 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: missmhow

wow it did!!!!!!!!can u pls elaborate so that i can try it tooo....maybe you have this special ability to choose dreams..that must be wonderful!!!!!

I don not think that i have a special abiliy. You guys can probably do it too but absent mindedly.

On the first 3 days i tried to fream about my favourite band but nothing happened because i think i was trying too hard, but on the fourth day it happened it was the breifest glimpses. I was at a concert for another band when i saw the band that i wanted to dream about stage dive randomly and hand me a can of coke? I dont know what that was about?? Do you think that counts as having dreams about what you want to?

on the 5th day i couldnt remember what i dreamt about so that was a bummer?

On the sixth day i told myself that i would dream about my friend radha who i havent seem for years and i dreamt that it was her sisters b-day party and she was there.

On the 7th day i forgot to tell myself to dream about some thing😳?

On the 8th day instead of the 7th day i told myself that i would dream about my school friend and i did and in the dream i had a huge fight with her because she thought i stole the guy that she liked and when i woke up i was like WHAT!!!!!

so in a wayi did dream about what i wanted to but not in a way that i would have thought it would happen.

It works best when im not trying as hard as i was when i trialed it? like it i just randomly tell myself that im going to dream about sports day at school i will and i also recognise that i am dreaming and do what i want to in dreams

Am i making Sense?????

anyways i reakon any one can do it and i dont have a special ability

peda123 thumbnail

Hi bhaanu.

i completly understand what u r saying becouse its heppen to me all the time.but in the diffrent way.you r thinking of something and u dream about it.i m married women and i have a kid so i dont have much time to think anything special at time of sleep.per main wahi dream main dekhti hoon jo din main mere dimag per sabse zada effect kartee hai.per kabhi kabhi aisa bhi hota hai ki main kuch socht hue so jatee hoon or mera brain phir usi ki continue karta hai.so its almost like you.

Edited by peda123 - 16 years ago
friend_125 thumbnail
bhaanu and peda,
               wow,u both r lucky that u are capable of dreaming what u want!!! thats so nice...i mean this way we can feel pleasurable bcoz of our real-life dreams which are not yet fullfilled but we felt them in dreams.
             i,ll try to do that,but dunno will it happens or not!
missmhow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so bhanu i think ur dreams are more bcoz u are thinking about them...as the same happens with peda...
once i was deiting and i used to dream about sweets..i used to see myslef in a sweet shop and tasting and enjoying the best of sweets there..or enjoying a very lavish dinner with the best fo food and decoration....
so i think that i got thsoe dreams as i was thinking of gud food..
peda123 thumbnail
i m not keen to see anything particular,but i m too far from my family so i always seen them in my dreams.my husband always said that in night your in india in your dreams and in day your r here with me,so you have to be happy πŸ˜† .
softk_6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: peda123

i m not keen to see anything particular,but i m too far from my family so i always seen them in my dreams.my husband always said that in night your in india in your dreams and in day your r here with me,so you have to be happy πŸ˜† .

πŸ˜†
softk_6 thumbnail
after reading this topic.. i think i can open up and share my dreams wz u guys....
i dnt dream very often.. i mean not on regular basis.. but when i dream it comes true...
sumtimes maybe a part of my dream comes true... but it does come true...
thr are times when im dreaming and i know that its just a dream....so i dnt think much about it...
But believe me it takes all my time and energy to figure out the meaning of tht dream and how its related to my life...
and i experience something wiered...like i cant focus on anything... tht dream will bother me 24/7... i become restless... i feel like very drowsy and sleepy coz i get tired and stressed... and very important i sumtimes cant even breathe properly...i dunno y this happens πŸ˜• ...but if it happens means something is gonna happen...
i can sumtimes sense it if sumthing gud or bad happens...

like briefly i wll discuss about my dreams
like train accident i dreamt of where train was going to meet wz an accident when clock striks 6:00 am...even i was travelling but it was not the one tht i was travelling in... when i reached home... tuned into news channel..and thr i saw the accident at sharp 6:00am...they had shown the view of accident which was exactly i saw in my dream... it was very realistic and unique scenario tht i saw in my dream... i also remember the date when i dreamt ..it was 1 August 1999..i think the day was a Sunday...

Another experience... my family was busy in my bro's b'day preparation as they wanted to celebrate in the temple...we celebrated my bro's b'day one day early... so between 3pm and 4 pm..i started to feel preety wiered... i was not focused... became very dull and jus cusnt stop thinking tht was bothering me...
it was not exactly a dream i cud see everything happening wz my eyes open...and when i closed my eyes i cud only see tht... i had a feeling tht someone is going to die and a baby will be born in tht family on the same day...and i was not in a gud condition... when i was getting ready to go to temple ..and guess what happened.... it was around 9:30pm my uncle called up and asked for my mom.. i said tht she's not at home..and i will convey ur msg... he told me tht his wie has given birth to a baby boy and her father expired jus i think 2-3 hrs before the baby was born...OMG i was shocked but at the same time relieved...but in this case i knew tht it's gonna be someone close to my family and my aunts due date was 1st week of April... and she was blessed wz a baby on 3rd April 1999....

Gimme ur feedback on this and i shall post more of my dreams....

Its a nice topic started by missmhow...and it was nice reading all of ur's dreams... 😊
sara ahmed thumbnail
omg i think u r god gifted r sumtin...actualy i neva used to belive in that stuff ...but nw im forced ..
missmhow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx softtk_6 for liking my topic
i am amazed to know that u sometimes get to see glimpses of future and clear signs of whts gonna happen in ur dreams...i know it must eb tough to deal with at times but when God gives soemthing He also gives the strenghth to deal with it...thanx for sharing ur experiences..
friend_125 thumbnail
yeah....missmhow..
i think whatever we dont have we shud try to acheive that but[without stealing it frm someone else],n the things we cannot change,we shud try to accept them n live wid them happily.
i very strongly beleive that dreams are the natural indicators of our life.but the difficult part is to understand that whats the dream indicating about?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think that requires a deep knowledge.