Introduce me to Nugs family - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
Am the latest adopted daughter and i am the sweetest and nicest of all

Israa
no comeback pooja you not going anywhere, sam didnt mean it she is jet lagged from her trip, come on now sam we are all family and i dont want any divisions here at all ever, or i will leave 😭 Edited by kal-el - 16 years ago

Originally posted by kal-el

no comeback pooja you not going anywhere, sam didnt mean it she is jet lagged from her trip, come on now sam we are all family and i dont want any divisions here at all ever, or i will leave 😭

Ohh No!! Did i miss something?? why is pooja leaving?? and what happen to sam??😕

she not happy at having so many sisters

i dont care this family either stays all together or i will leave foreva 😭
😳 When did Chit-Chat become somewhere we can find so many people crying? Oh come on Sam, everyone missed u so much... especially Nug papa who tells us we cannot go to Dubayy without u. I agree the family will not be complete without u. Now if u think that really we cannot be the children of Nug papa while u are, I am going to get adopted by another 'somebody'.. I think this can be solved only like this... 😳 😭 I loved Nug papa so much. 😭 Everytime, I tell him I'll never leave him and go.... not even marry. Edited by Pooja0019 - 16 years ago
come on sam be nice pooja is being nothin but nice to you
OMG!! what happen?? Nug wat did u do now??? 😡 Stop making pple cry so much. 😭 no one leave me pleaseeee.
Oh Nooo!! Sam don't do this or dad will go 😭 😭 😭 The more it is the merrier it will be 😃 Please accept us then we will go on holiday together 😳 😳

OMG you lot really are a crazy bunch!!
You can always expect a few tears on the JS show hehe

Originally posted by Naughty_n_nice

Then gooooooooooo 😭 😭 😭 Leave...! Ur too old to stay. Bye bye! 😃

😆

Sisterly love, soooo cute!!