Have you ever cheated in Exams?

Posted: 16 years ago

Helloooo dears

Have you ever cheated in exam?...If yes do tell me have you ever been got caught??

no way!! but i know people who have and got away with it 😆
not on exams.. never.. and my friend caught this girl and she even reported her but instead she got introuble. omg .. i was like WATT!! then when i took that class i saw somebody cheating but i remembered she got introble.. so the next day   he had the exams graded and gave them back.. i missed like 1.. but the guy who cheated got all of them write but an F!! lolz

lol i can share funny stories on cheating...

one of the bullies in class cheated for spanish exam once and still ended up getting a C-....everyone in the class knew he cheated and we made sure we bullied him on his grade...we asked him if he took a french book to cheat 😆

once my friend was really sick and asked me to help with the longest answer on the exam... so i did... my class rival saw it and complained to the teacher... (i wrote answer behind the question paper and passed it on to her) then my teacher scolded her saying neetu never cheats and the handwriting on the back of the paper was exactly like my friends...so the tattle tale sat back down and continued her exam...

Ps i ended up getting higher than her and i did rub it in 😆

cheers, neetu 😊
I never have, and would never recommend anyone to do it. Not only is cheating unethical, but it's also a huge risk. Performing badly on one exam is not the end of the world. You can always recover from it by doing well on future test, retaking the class, etc. But if you get caught for cheating, you could get expelled from the school. And that would be a blow to your reputation that you might never recover from.
heheh i cheated many times..its like me and my friends used to discuss answers and write lolzz..

as for pre-finals..we ppl used to sit in on class onlyy...and back of me was a friend and beside her was another soo we three used to discuss it and write...and almost our answers used to be correct...

i remember the incident happened with me in 7th grade when i had passed my maths sheet to a friend and she passed to another one...and when the teacher came and asked me where is my Main sheet i was like ohh no ab kya hoga..

and i acted as if the paper was lying down...and soon whn the teacher went to another bench i gave an angry look to my friend and said her to give my sheet...bt at that time too i had caught another teacher had seen that...and after the exam was over she scoled me and thank god she didnt write any remark on the paper... 😆 😳
nice topic!!!!

iv never cheated on an exam! exams are tooo biggg and u r constantly kept an eye on! so u cantt!! and plus... in an exam.. i want to see what i can do myself! without someones help! 😃

buttt... its different in little vocab tests and things like that... i cheat a little with my frend.... but thats it! 😆 😳

In little minor tests I have. 😆 😳
not tht I'm proud I did tht tho 😳
But exams no way, teachers are always around.
Exams never! In university, it's a very serious act so I would never do it. Plus there's always people walking around, so u will definitely get caught. Edited by lilyrose - 16 years ago
i used to b4....and it used to be fun..but now never.. 😳 😳 😳 ...

once me and some boi asked some other boi for the answers and he was abit far away...and we're asking some ?'s and he was answering, basically telling us asnwers of some other ?'s....it was so funyy... 😆