Other Topics

Aish and Abhi Wedding!!

Chellama thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi Guyz....i found only these pictures of Aish and Abhi's wedding....i usually goto indiaglitz for events coverage,but even they don't have enough pictures of the actual wedding.

some more pictures you can find in below links

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/gallery/Events/1209 5.html

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/gallery/Events/1212 2.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rhodes thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Thanks Chellamma...Actually Amitabh has told the press thatt these photos have been leaked by a neighbour who took this pictures in the cellphone camera..the neighbor boy was also caught red handed by amitabh and it seems the boy gave assurance that he would not publish..but would sent to his sis in US..so from there somehow it came out.
Actually the photos are not released officially...
Anyways,Aishwarya's bridal makeup and costumes are not that appealing...expected even better..
what do you thing chellamma?
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

the wedding of the century...amitabh was saying it was going to be a private affair & it was anything but private with so much of fuss & commotions erupting every few seconds.😆😆😆

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I am so sick of hearing and reading about "abhi-Aish marriage". 🤢

They have made a big issue out of this, Aish bridal dress was so ugly...she normally has good taste in sarees, so how could she end up with that gold saree 😕
Caryn thumbnail
YOu should have seen her other pics Meli. She was in the car and wearing gold saree. Not the above.

Strange part is the newly weds were not smiling and looking out the window on each side.

Apparently, both Aish and Jaya were having tiff who should design her saree, and finally compromised.
Aahaana thumbnail
Caryn, I have seen most of the wedding pictures of Aish-Abhi. I was very dissapointed but what can we do.

She was lookig gorgeous in Tripathi pictures 😳
Nantheni_PR thumbnail

Aahaana thumbnail
Thanks for the pictures, Nantheni_PR
😉

Abhis isnt smiling at all, only Aish 😉
Nantheni_PR thumbnail
Ya Meli, finally there is a pic where Aish looks happy.. Abhi still not laughing in any pic & looks like a sad man forced to sit there 😆

Nantheni
kabee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx for pictures. I like the pict when they took in thrupathi.Those pic are aswome.