Advice Corner

PLZ Read This And Help!!!

giddgurl thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i know this is not the place to post this but i also know that this is a very popular forum.... so here i go...
 I need help with a BIG problem. About a several months ago..i had this guy frnd. he isn't a very gud guy at alll! he smokes,he drinks, he steals, and he does a lot of other stufff he shuldn't be doing. i used to dislike him very much, but then i dunno wat happen.  all of the sudden one day he started cumin up to me tlkin to me, touchin  me, hugging me... i would always tell him to stop but for some reason, i never really wanted tht. Then one day he asked me for my #..i told him that i wasnt allowed to give it to him, so he asked me for my yahoo id and i gave it to him.... tht day..the second i got home i instantly went on yahoo messenger and i noticed tht he had messaged me. i was soo happy....i started to like him..he started tellin me that he thinks im beautiful, and he luvs me. we wuld have little arguements here and there but we would always make up😊
 then we had a HUGE arguement.... so i said something tht seeemed to hurt him and he signed off on me.. tht same day he signed on again and when i asked him if he was alrite..he said he didn't care anymore...that ws the worst feeling ever...me knowing tht he doesnt care anymore killed me inside. he said he wasnt mad but he still didnt care anymore....😭 after tht day whenever i tlked to him we started havin arguements  and he wuld act like he never cared... all of the sudden one day, he decided to wlk home with me....while we were walkin...he started hugging me, and then he got reaallly close to my face and he said he want to kiss me..i told him not to..and then for no reason watsoever he carried me😲....i started to like him again, he started flattering me again, and sayin he loved me....but whenever we were in front of our frnds he would act differently, and we had another arguemnt on tht. HE said he wuld stop doin tht but he never did...he acted diff in frnt of our frnds and diff when we were alone...then i started to hate it! all the touchin n the huggin became unwanted...after all of tht HE kissed me on my cheek..i got soo irratated tht i SLAPPED him😆 then he stopped hugggin me but he d still touch me and talk to me. i was ok with tht now....it was all gud...but one day  a new gurl came...and she is very pretty. All of the sudden he stopped touchin me..we only had small conversations and he started givin all of his attention to this other gurl...everything he did to me he did to her..and she didnt seem to mind...
i started gettin jealous😡 then for one  whole week he didnt even notice me or talk to me...i cried for tht WHOLE week and when i asked him wat was wrong, he said he had nothing left to say to me. now  he when i tlk to him he trys to end the convesation quick and it seems like hes tryin to get awy😭 and lately he has been hanging out with the popular kids and i noticed him flirting with the popular girls. i get really jealous when i see him with ohter gurls...hes a jerk and i want to get him out of my head but i cant! i want to do something bad to him so he can feel how bad i feel now!! WAT DO I DO??!!

HELP ME PLZZ!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momogrl21 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
[quote=blyton]

First of all, don't think that this guy left you because of any fault of your own.

I'm glad that you recognise him as a jerk. From what you say, he is not only that, but a real a**hole!   He was obviously trying to exploit you and have some fun while he could. You are LUCKY to be free of him.I know at the moment, you may not feel like that but trust me, one day you will thank your stars that this guy is no longer in your life.

Why you fel attracted to this guy is not that surprising, it seems to be physical attraction that is quite natural when one is young. But being a girl, you owuld also understand that taking physical attraction beyond a certain limit can have serious consequences for a girl. The guy won't care, he will just walk off to the next girl. It is YOU who have to protect your heart and dignity.

Stop being jealous of those girls he is hanging out with. One day he will leave them too! BUt........that doesn't mean you sit aorund waiting for that day!!! There are many things you can do, forstarters, delete his Yahoo ID and ANY other contact of his. Try to stop seeing him altogether. If that is not possible, refuse to look at him. He can't force you to pay attention.

He may say he has stopped caring, but I don't think he ever cared in the first place. He prob won't care for ANYONE anyway, since he seems to be thoroughly selfish. You deserve much, much better. Love yourself first of all....it is a wonderful feeling to love yourself!!

[/quote]
priyask thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hi, i think momogirl is absolutely right.
this guy u r talking about as u also know the fact is a big flirt. so, stop thinking about such a useless person, and u really lucky that u r free from him and atleats u did not allwoed him to used your body. see first u should respect yourself and only others can respect you. you think athat you are really precious and special and no one can come and just use and throw you. you are a person that no person can come and play with your feelings. and try to think a difference between love and physical attraction. first of a person who loves you will never go physically unless you get married with him.so thing yourself special and wait for a special person who will come in your life. and belive in god that god has already made a person for you so just wait for that person. and stop thinking and wasting time about this useless person. i think you a difference about a good guy and bad guy. so wait for good guy and never show or throw your feelings for a bad guy.
mesmerized thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hiz not worth it as simple as dt who nows how many other girls he goes around saying n doin things wiv dnt do this 2 urself forget him he will jst hard u in the end ok

hpe this helps plus jst rmember there is plently more fishes in the sea i no itz a cliche but it helps 😊