women have longer life then men?

Posted: 16 years ago

Before you lay this  πŸ€’ expression on me. Or say it another gender based / relationship based topic, please be aware relationships and gender related to normal living of individuals... toh no reasons why shouldn't address it.

Back to topic:

Have observed an natural phenonmenon that generally women live more then male spouses.

Do you agree?

Is there a reason, keeping in mind women face more health challenges then men?

Please focus on the topic. no not a tug of war between males vs women here but a debateable issue for all of us to understand

Thanks!

Originally posted by raj5000

Before you lay this  πŸ€’ expression on me. Or say it another gender based / relationship based topic, please be aware relationships and gender related to normal living of individuals... toh no reasons why shouldn't address it.

Back to topic:

Have observed an natural phenonmenon that generally women live more then male spouses.

Do you agree?..... Yes of course where do think all the men get their heart attacks......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Is there a reason, keeping in mind women face more health challenges then men?... Women simply pose health challenges to men....sometime through rich food.. sometimes through....rich nagging...πŸ˜†

Please focus on the topic. no not a tug of war between males vs women here but a debateable issue for all of us to understand

Thanks!

qwerts i would like to say something. its not true that men have more heart attacks. actually women have and are prone to it also but unfortunately its ignored. only recently it has been brought to the attention of professionals.

@raj, yes agreed on the topic and i guess its true. at least thats what the fact says.

will add more later.Edited by raunaq - 16 years ago
Originally posted by qwertyesque

Qwertz - you , CB  just makes me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†by your sense of humor  forgot the topic not my fault... please note my honor..πŸ˜†

Originally posted by qwertyesque

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..my take is a little different.  That's god's way of giving us some years of peace and content after the life sentence we endureπŸ˜‰...and that proves that god is a "she".....I think we were debating this in one of the threads tooπŸ˜†

@ Raj......sowwyyyy....will come back with something better tomorrow...abhi toh yehi sab a raha hai dimag mein😳

Edited by Gauri_3 - 16 years ago
Originally posted by Gauri_3

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..my take is a little different.  That's god's way of giving us some years of peace and content after the life sentence we endureπŸ˜‰...and that proves that god is a "she".....I think we were debating this in one of the threads tooπŸ˜†

Aila... i never knew married women iski raah dekhti hai.. no wonder...πŸ˜†.. aur  guys are breaking their back for everything...

I remember the beatles beautiful song girl here (the last stanza)

Girl
Girl
Was she told when she was young that pain
Would lead to pleasure?
Did she understand it when they said
That a man must break his back to earn
His day of leisure?
Will she still believe it when he's dead?
Ah girl
Girl
Girl

ALARM Anshuman:

This post is being forced into the direction of Girl/boy, man/woman fights...I am telling you now itself, baad me mat bolna πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
The power of one X backing the other πŸ˜›
Lesser use of oggling eyes and moving necks πŸ˜‰ and hence more energy saved

last but not the least, no naaaaggggg at home.. πŸ˜†
I have nothing more to add since my fellow female members have already said what I wanted to 😳 .

Qwert I love that song by beatles. "girl" πŸ˜›

Originally posted by raksha.l

ALARM Anshuman:

This post is being forced into the direction of Girl/boy, man/woman fights...I am telling you now itself, baad me mat bolna πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - wanted just post these teeth less laughing smileys... but considering that its spaming adding more...

yeah I knew this would go the wrong direction... but guys lets focus generically on topic rather then infering or badla nikaloing on other aspects.... lols...