Posted: 16 years ago

We have covered Tv, Cinema, Creativity, shopping, Cooking and many more topics....but one remains to be explored

Perfect beauty is an elusive concept, but if you can feel good about yourself by enhancing your looks, you may find more joy in your life.

Lets discuss here about beauty tips, beauty brands that have successfully worked for individuals and of course fashion tips as well.

Let me start first

I am in US and would like to know what is the best shampoo to buy here....to get healthy hair thats frizz free and doesnt make your hair fall!

Madhu

Sorry buddy i dont know any shampoo in US which is good but i use Timothi (dont know the spelling property). Also, use conditoner cos it keeps your hair healthy and fresh.

By the way does anyone know how people get rid of spots. 😳

Edited by usha_pooja - 16 years ago
I use Biolage shampoo and conditioner, you can get it in any salon... I've used it for awhile and love it...
Dee -

I used it too for a while, but it didn't work for me in summer. My hair is the naturally frizzy kind and with humidity, it didn't work as well. But it worked really well in Winter.

One can also get it in JC Penney, Lord & Taylor kind of stores where they have a salon unit.

I also used Paul Mitchell (shampoo & conditioner) from the salon's stores b'cos it works like a charm on my friend's hair. It had no effect on my hair though.

Still looking for the perfect conditioner that will keep my hair straight and silky 😍

jenim, so far I have had no problem with biolage!! as my hair is so straight!! Did you try Biolage hydrating shampoo? This is better than the regular one. If I know of anyother will let you know....
hi dee, you talked about the texture and the look of your hair - Straight and silky. But how about the type? I mean, Oily, dry..like that.

Mine is long, straight, Oily (mostly a lot on the scalp and then it shows off on the hair) hair. Will this Biolage shampoo work for me? one other question, Where can I get it?!

Thanks, supree.
Supree, my daughter has oily hair and she uses it as well. I think it should be okay. You can get it in any salon.. It is available in the JC penney beauty salon!
I used the sunsilk -purple in the winter and it was very good. But in the summer it doesnt straighten out and becomes like cotton and curls up. My hair is more like the wavy type.
Guys

Have you tried Tresemme? I heard it is a US product. We get it Malaysia too. Quite expensive here, abt RM20 just for the shampoo, but worthwhile. I have started to use it about 6 months, and it is for coloured hair and I should say it is excellent. Nice smell. Long lasting.

After shampoo, and conditioner, I dry my hair with towel, and apply Vitamin Oil, which should be applied to tips of the hair but not to the scalp.

My hair dropped a lot and you can actually see my scalp. Going to the doctors or beauticians here are very expensive. Even then, I do not know if they know their stuff.