Help Desk:Comments, Queries & Suggestions

Posted: 16 years ago

To make sure no questions get lost in the midst of posts on the forum we have created this thread - a Help Desk for this section.

If you have any questions regarding the show or comments and suggestions for this forum please feel free to post them here.

If you know the answer to a question asked, please help that member by replying with the answer.

We and the members here will try our best to help answer your questions or clear any doubts you have.

Love and Regards,
Aji, Anu, Metou, Naina & Smarty
~ Karam Apnaa Apnaa Development Team ~

Edited by Simply_Smart - 16 years ago
ok regarding the show......

why is this show becoming boring day by day?

will gauri win over nikki?

will gauri go and tell nikki that he saw shiv look alike?

will u please inform ektha to make the show interesting?

Originally posted by sum2005

ok regarding the show......

why is this show becoming boring day by day?

will gauri win over nikki?

will gauri go and tell nikki that he saw shiv look alike?

will u please inform ektha to make the show interesting?

πŸ˜†
sumu dii (can i call u di😳)
the post is for 'real' Questions...for newbies and somee intelligent members like meπŸ˜› πŸ˜†

amu~
thanku smarty...this should be there in every forum...even if it doesnt bring pages.....it helps members a lot.πŸ˜³πŸ‘

amu~
Thank you for the post,a good platform for us members to put forth our suggestions...
Will sure chip in some ... when I can think of some! πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by *Spandana*

πŸ˜†
sumu dii (can i call u di😳)
the post is for 'real' Questions...for newbies and somee intelligent members like meπŸ˜› πŸ˜†

amu~

ok amu u can call me dii......means i am not intelligent......😳......so only for newbies and rockerz.......but not for goldies......hai....hai.......humne kya begada......we r just startters after groupies.....it is not fair.......πŸ˜‰.....

yaar amu they told questions so i asked what questions r currently popping in my mind.......ok......next time i wont.....😳.....i will sign in new user name and i will become newbie then i wall clear my doughts as goldies r not qualified😳

Originally posted by sum2005

ok amu u can call me dii......means i am not intelligent......😳......so only for newbies and rockerz.......but not for goldies......hai....hai.......humne kya begada......we r just startters after groupies.....it is not fair.......πŸ˜‰.....

yaar amu they told questions so i asked what questions r currently popping in my mind.......ok......next time i wont.....😳.....i will sign in new user name and i will become newbie then i wall clear my doughts as goldies r not qualified😳

πŸ˜† You are allowed!! What about Dazzlers πŸ˜‰ I think we know too much about this serial so we can help the newbies 😊

guys this topic is for questions and queries...plz reduce the amount of chatting

Kaa Dev. Team
ummm did this show get a time change?
also why is my topic Did this show end?? ( Topic Closed) ? Im sorry if i did something wrong by opening it 😳