Help Desk:Comments, Queries & Suggestions - Page 4

Posted: 16 years ago

Guys!! I need help... The video link Sadaf has currently been using, "video4share" doesn't want to share with me😭 Hence, I've missed out on the last few epis, which I'm told are a must watch... I've tried contacting Sadaf, but there's something messed with my settings or something... technical difficulties! Help...

Cheers,

dc

guys... does anybody have those KAA music links???...the background music which comes in most of the episodes....i have seen those download links beofre in archive section but now i m not able to find it anywhere.... is there anyway somebody can direct me to those links????...thanx a bunch....love ya all...
Originally posted by desi chic

Guys!! I need help... The video link Sadaf has currently been using, "video4share" doesn't want to share with me😭 Hence, I've missed out on the last few epis, which I'm told are a must watch... I've tried contacting Sadaf, but there's something messed with my settings or something... technical difficulties! Help...

Cheers,

dc

U tried downloading the video??? πŸ˜• That might work..😳 

I can get some other links for you if that doesn't work...Let me know 😳

Originally posted by khushi4eva

guys... does anybody have those KAA music links???...the background music which comes in most of the episodes....i have seen those download links beofre in archive section but now i m not able to find it anywhere.... is there anyway somebody can direct me to those links????...thanx a bunch....love ya all...

I'm sure they are still in the archive section πŸ˜•

Originally posted by *VaVaVoom14*

U tried downloading the video??? πŸ˜• That might work..😳 

I can get some other links for you if that doesn't work...Let me know 😳

Anshu, u're a savior kudiye... send me links plz!!πŸ˜ƒ

Cheers,

dc

btw, anshu, dame... the avi... *sighs* 😳

Cheers,
dc
Originally posted by desi chic

Anshu, u're a savior kudiye... send me links plz!!πŸ˜ƒ

Cheers,

dc

Yeahhhhhhhh 😳 I PM'd them to ya πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ Lemme kno if it works or not πŸ˜ƒ

The avi is bullet πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

hello, i am kinda new to the kaa forum,can anyone tell me where we can get the first episodes of KAA.plzz help.....

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

I'm irregular in KAA forum.Can someone tell me after Shiv-Ipshita's marriage what's happening here?(till now)