Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
helloo ............i wanna ask that in yesterdayzz epi meanz dec/17/07 yash said that ab hum star dopheher appp k ghar mein dekhne aye ge hey wht does it meanz that he will come to our homezzz well thanx in advance if any1 help me here
richa_s thumbnail
hey!
is shiv alive again?... 😕 if so..can anyone explain plz. how?!
missed few weeks of KAA
thanx..
😊
junooni09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Naman+Kritika

I'm irregular in KAA forum.Can someone tell me after Shiv-Ipshita's marriage what's happening here?(till now)

Ipshita's truth comes out and shiv leaves her.. Then shiv finds out that he has an uncle (mahain's big bro) and dada ji has thrown him out of the family coz he married a bar girl (divya) and he has 2 son's (moksh and aseem) and 1 mama ji and these 2 son's and mama r playing negative as they want kapoor's property... Shiv brings them home and then 1 day ayush uncle (maya bua's husband) who knwz their reality tells hiv abt them and send him 2 those evils then they kill shiv and shishank also joins them... Shishank who married kaaya 2 take revenge frm gauri, but kaaya loved samar (shiv's bro)... Kaaya came 2 knw shishank's truth and she kills him by mistake (it was an accident) then she goes 2 jail and ayush saves her....

Shiv comes back as a spirit to take his revenge frm moksh,aseem, shishank and mama ji and only gauri and samar can see them and even kaay knwz tht shiv's spirit exists...

If u wanna knw anything else then do ask..

junooni09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_pavi

helloo ............i wanna ask that in yesterdayzz epi meanz dec/17/07 yash said that ab hum star dopheher appp k ghar mein dekhne aye ge hey wht does it meanz that he will come to our homezzz well thanx in advance if any1 help me here

Well nobody knwz wht was that.. I think they r gonna do something 4 new year..

junooni09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: richa_s

hey!
is shiv alive again?... 😕 if so..can anyone explain plz. how?!
missed few weeks of KAA
thanx..
😊

Answer have been given above...

BTW shiv will leave the world as soon his revenge is over so he wont be with gauri for long...

luv_pavi thumbnail
hey plzzz help me i want march/12/07z video archievez is not workingggggg 😡
mandy-123 thumbnail
can anyone tell me real name of aseem,drov n gauri n shiv.n can someone past their interviews or articles?plz
luv_pavi thumbnail
plzz can i have march/08/07 video(generation leap)
hI GUYZ IM NEW 2 DIS FORUM N WANTED 2 ASK DAT IZ INDIA N UK ON DA SAME EPISODES OV KARAM APNA APNA

PLLZZZZZZZZZZZ TEL ME I RILI NEED 2 NO????????????????????????????????????????
luv_pavi thumbnail
i want the viideo of jan/25/07
thanx in advance