Help Desk:Comments, Queries & Suggestions - Page 6

Posted: 16 years ago
hey I need help making one of those pics that there are after you write a post...like the one with glitter text and everything...i wanted to make one with Shiv-Gari and Kaya-Samar...but every time I try it turns out really bad...can someone please help me make one...plz

Originally posted by mandy-123

can anyone tell me real name of aseem,drov n gauri n shiv.n can someone past their interviews or articles?plz

Dont knw abt dhruv andaseem's real name but Gauri's name is shubhangi and Shiv' name is Yash tonk and originally shiv was played by Iqbal Khan and yash tokk his place..

Originally posted by luv_pavi

plzz can i have march/08/07 video(generation leap)

Sorry these vids r very old and have been deleted..

Originally posted by gudia630

hey I need help making one of those pics that there are after you write a post...like the one with glitter text and everything...i wanted to make one with Shiv-Gari and Kaya-Samar...but every time I try it turns out really bad...can someone please help me make one...plz

pm sweet_shagun or *shruti* and ask them for help as they knw everything abt it

Dont knw abt dhruv andaseem's real name but Gauri's name is shubhangi and Shiv' name is Yash tonk and originally shiv was played by Iqbal Khan and yash tokk his place..

real name of gauri is pallavi subhash shirkey not shubhangi
is KAA ending? and if it is...approx when?
when did yash tonk replace iqbal khan in the show?? and y  did dey get rid of iqbal?Edited by kinxa86 - 16 years ago

Originally posted by Gaurav''s Love

is KAA ending? and if it is...approx when?

I dont think Karam Apnaa Apnaa is ending yet, because I havent seen or read any article regarding that ... or maybe I missed it! But, yeah I dont think its ending, if it does probably in 2-3 months, because I dont think there is any story in it, its really not going anywhere!

Originally posted by kinxa86

when did yash tonk replace iqbal khan in the show?? and y  did dey get rid of iqbal?

Iqbal Khan left Kaa bcoz he was busy with his wedding and culd nt give time 2 the serial.. Now heis been seen in chhoona hai aasman on starone..

Originally posted by luv_pavi

real name of gauri is pallavi subhash shirkey not shubhangi

Thanks 4 the correction