•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago
Salman main villain of 'Fida'?

By Taran Adarsh, August 03rd, 2004 - 0930 hrs IST

Download image as wallpaper

Is Salman Khan the main villain in FIDA? Thanks to a statement the star made in one of his recent interviews, the speculation has gathered momentum that the Khan, whose identity is concealed in the film's promotions, is enacting the main negative role in FIDA.

Is it true? "I am not saying anything," FIDA director Ken Ghosh smiles as I broach the topic, "We've been maintaining in our promos that the love story is being written by someone else. Now, who this person is will be unveiled only on August 20, when the film releases worldwide. So, wait until then."

FIDA producer Ramesh Taurani was also caught unaware when this writer called him next. "No comments," he smiled, "At this stage, I wouldn't like to comment on this issue." Sources close to Salman also appeared non-committal.

Meanwhile, the music as well as the eye-catching promos of FIDA have caught on in a very big way and from the looks of it, the film should take an electrifying start when it opens.