•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago
SRK - Preity - Jackie in Aziz Mirza's next?

By Taran Adarsh, August 03rd, 2004 - 0930 hrs IST

Download image as wallpaper

Another news doing the rounds is that Aziz Mirza has teamed Shah Rukh Khan, Preity Zinta and Jackie Shroff for his new project, to be produced by SRK himself. If true, this would be the fifth time the two actors [SRK, Jackie] would be cast in a film, after KING UNCLE, TRIMURTI, ONE 2 KA 4 and DEVDAS.

"I am in the midst of writing my film, so the question of signing Shah Rukh, Jackie and Preity at this stage doesn't arise at all," the veteran film-maker informs me, "In fact, everything is so fluid right now. I am not even sure whether the story I have chosen will excite me later. So, casting any actor at this stage is completely ruled out."

The maker of CHALTE CHALTE continues in the same vein, "The last one year was one of the most trying experiences of my life [wife Nirmala passed away last year]. The void is so difficult to fill. You keep asking questions when someone is no longer with you. I didn't want to work then. But I've decided to start work now."

"At the moment," Mirza adds, "I have just started work on something interesting. Let's see how the story unfolds." Here's awaiting your next announcement with bated breath!

Posted: 19 years ago
SRK & PREETI again hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm