Harry Potter

After Cho Who??

jammy thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Well,

I was thinking about a girl in Harry's life, and the thought just popped into my mind after Cho Who???? 😉

Well My bets on Luna Lovegood.  I am sure we will be reading more about her in the 6th book. Althought for now her character is not more likely to be harry's g/f but she is a likely candidate, in somewhat way she is well balanced, and in the end it was proved that not everything is wierd what she belives in.

I am dead sure that JKR has something in mind about luna which is of somewhat  importance or else wouldnt have introduced her in the 5th book, just 2 books remaning to end.

What do you guys/gals think?

Or Maybe one of the twins, but I bet more on luna

Jammy.
Edited by jammy - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveneha_r thumbnail
Luna???? nooo shes totally crazy....!!! could be hermione granger but i think ron likes her so they might be together.....maybe harry has a new gf...not sure who though 
jammy thumbnail

Luna will change i feel, Also Hermione is already  paired with ron, It was even hinted in the third movie. If you see after watching the movie JKR had said that the movie was giving a good indication of what we might see in future and that scene where Ron and Hermione grab each other's hand when they are scared of buckbeak is that indication.

So I guess hermione is already engaged.  also harry is over Cho  and introducing luna makes only sense if she was supposed to play something important. I mean in book five her only importance was that she was daughter of a publisher.

Jammy.
Edited by jammy - 19 years ago
Morgoth thumbnail

It would be very funny and cute if Harry hooked up with Luna, but I think that Harry pities her more and feels a connection with someone who has also seen death - who is in the same boat as him. Also, I think Luna has a crush on Ron...😆

Check out this quote:

"You went to the Yule Ball with Padma Patil," said a vague voice.

Everyone turned to look at Luna Lovegood who was gazing unblinkingly at Ron over the top of The Quibbler. He swallowed a mouthful of Frog.

"Yeah, I know I did," he said, looking mildly surprised.

"She didn't enjoy it very much," Luna informed him. "She doesn't think you treated her very well, because you wouldn't dance with her. I don't think I'd have minded," she added thoughtfully. "I don't like dancing very much."

Also, she keeps absently humming "Weasley is our King"...though that may be an act of lunacy.

jammy thumbnail
I dont think she likes ron , Actually that time when she said to ron it was to make him feel bad as he was boasting about himself or was to put salt on his cuts and basically to make him feel more bad & low, Also She kept humming weasley is our king because of Ron's pathetic goal keeping against her house team her team won, thats why she kept humming that. 😆😆😆. She actually likes to make ron feel low, or maybe she is too blunt to say what is a fact. I guess harry likes girls who speak straight. If you see he hated when he couldnt understand what cho's talks meant. But he was better able to understand luna . I liked it the misltoe scene where instead of kissing luna is warning about nargeles or something. 😆

I feel that in next book Harry might feel  a bit more connected to luna because she said that contact can be made with those who are dead.  Also although no matter how weird she uses somewhat brains at the time of need. I feel that she might change somewhat in the next two books. Also I would be very anrgy of JKR if she breaks up rons and hermione's pair, they are a cute couple. Exactly opposite of each other. You can already see a molly and aurthur in them 😊.

Jammy.
Morgoth thumbnail

No way...Ron and Herm are definitely made for each other.❤️

[quote=jammy]But he was better able to understand luna . [/quote]

Well, the understanding is very much limited to their experiences with death...though that could connect them, I feel it is very doubtful that he could feel more for her than that. Anyway, I wouldn't mind if they hooked up in the book.

At this moment, he feels nothing for her and even Luna feels nothing for him, but maybe it could develop into something more. But, I still feel that Luna has a little crush on Ron...generally, when one is younger, he/she tries to get the attention of the person he/she likes by teasing them (Weasley is our King)...or making fun of them.

Monaji thumbnail

Don't scold me for telling this...

But I feel there is no more girlfriends for Harry as Harry may not survive after 7th book.....

In an interview, JKRowling has mentioned that she will not tell whether Harry will survive after 7th book when they asked what will harry become after he leaves Hogwarts

Monaji thumbnail

But I do hope that I'm wrong

loveneha_r thumbnail

i know even i got the same feeling after book 5.... i hope its not true!😭...

also rowling said that shes gonna be killing off more charachters....i dunno i feel maybe ron will die!!

Morgoth thumbnail

I agree, Mona and Neha.

I also have this bad feeling that Harry is not going to live in the end.😭 (I hope I am wrong too!)

However, I dont think Ron will die in the next book...He is one of the characters who I am fairly certain will survive.

Edited by MysticaMagic - 19 years ago