Kuch Apne Kuch Paraye

~Ankur Nayarr-Yuvi B-Day Countdown HERE~

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 16 years ago

Welcome!

As we all know that our favourite KAKP Male star Ankurr Nayaarr aka Yuvi aka Yuraaz's birthday is on May 27th!!!!

So we are gonna have a countdown here!

In this section u can post anything related to Ankurr's Birthday and the feel free to countdown with us!

Everyday one number will be erased from here.

4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Edited by KripAngad-Kyph - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Ankur..
This is vishaka from canada.i think you are very tallented ,handsome,versatile,very nice personality and fabulous actor on this television.Ankur what i like about you that you never repeated the same performance of your acting.You are the actor who can play any variety types of roles(Genre).Ankur I wish you a very happy birthday.may god makes all of your wishes come true and gives all the happiness in your life because you really deserve it..with lots of love once again from your fan vishaka
😊 😳 Edited by VishakaGal12 - 16 years ago
goodkashish thumbnail
Hi! Ankur. this is your crazy fan kashish from Philadelphia (USA). i think that u r the most telented actor, i have seen on television. i love   your   personality about turnin each character so interstring. u r the most good looking, handsom guy with sweet smile on face. i wish u a very very   happy birthday. may this year all wishes come true and good luck for your career and your life.  from Kashish 

his email and for your info he gets back to u.

[email protected] 

Edited by goodkashish - 16 years ago
aish_kitten thumbnail
wish u happy birthday to u ankur

i m great fan of u , ur acting is really awesome
i wish u to be happy in your life forever
u r a cute actor whom i like the most , i like ur esteemed personality very much .

i wish u good luck in your career and ur future projects in life

WISH U GOOD LUCK FOREVER

second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey baby, i just wanna wish you all the best for your birthday . may god bless you on your special day and every day!