ASIAN (KOREAN/TAIWANESE SHOWS)

pj04 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Folks as you know that we are always experimenting with some thing new on the forum. Lately we have found that certain short romance based asian shows are quite popular worldwide. Since it is spring , we felt it was the perfect time for a little romance especially with approaching summer vacations. we have decided on posting the episodes of following shows one by one  and see if you might be interested in them...these shows are in asian languages but have subtitles. i am posting the link to first episode of princess hours (in streaming mode and download mode) please take a look at it and let us know how you feel. i this is something you might be interested in ...we will post the links to the rest of the episodes . the quality of these videos is quite good and they are one hour long each. we would also like you to initiate some discussions on the show in member's lounge until we can open up a proper forum for them. i will also be posting longer synopsis and character sketch on princess hours in members lounge, please feel free to add your comments. 

1) princess hours(24 EPISODES)....aka goong..

goong100.jpg

.a commoner ends up marrying a charming but seemingly cold  crown prince under the obligation of a royal promise. she eventually  falls in love with the prince but is often shrugged off by the snobbish prince who prefers to be lonely. she soon becomes entangled in royal intrigue and conspiracies. she ends up with prince's cousin and her ex-fiancee as a suitor. he will stop at nothing in an attempt to regain her back and anull her marraige to the prince. the prince on the other hand is enamored with a ballerina leading to a number of silly misunderstandings. the storyline is centered around the couple's growing love for each other . the cast includes joo jin hoon (a famous model ) as prince shin. the drama broke all records of viewership when it was released.

2) my girl(16 EPISODES).....

a swindler gets hired to play cousin to a entreprenuer but ends up falling for him . a complex love triangle ensues when she is forced to play sibling to the man she loves while he pursues his love interest.To further complicate the matters she is pressured to pursue her own love match with entreprenuer's partner , a playboy who is aware of her real identity and loves her to death.

3) meteor garden(27 EPISODES)...

a college drama...ding ye college is ruled by a bunch of spoilt rich brat gang f4 in the show. things change when they encounter a poor girl who just won't be bullied by them. problem arises when the hotheaded and brash leader of f4 falls madly for her but she prefers an another quiter member of the gang. she can't seem to decide between the two...while she can't seem to forget doaming(the leader),she does not want to end up with him.her indecisiveness along with rich/poor theme in background makes for a interesting story of breakups and patch ups.this is one of the most popular taiwanese show ever. There are still a number of websites devoted completely to F4.

4) full house(16 EPISODES)...

.a girl makes a deal  to play wife  and maid for six months to a famous scandal-prone movie star in return for her house(she is tricked out of her house and the house is sold to this actor) . the immature actor uses her to gain attention of his uncaring childhood sweetheart, however he starts to get uneasy when his best friend who knows the truth,starts to a woo her and plans to marry her after six months of contract are up.the cast features one of the most popular pop star in southeast asia called rain /bi known for his dance moves and cute smile. This show is said to have almost 50% viewership in many countries.

PRINCESS HOURS EPISODE 1

STREAMING MODE...

http://www.broasia.com

goto VOD section ...look for first episode of goong(princess hours). first episode is free so there should be no problem

OUR THANKS TO BROASIA

DOWNLOAD MODE

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MJF7SIKK

OUR THANKS TO ANGELSERENITYPRINCESS

please let us know what you think .. we also will be needing someone to update the episodes, if interested please pm me.

PLEASE CHECK MEMBER'S LOUNGE FOR EPISODES AND VIDEOS F THESE SHOWS.

Edited by pj04 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyafah thumbnail
wowow!!!full housee!!!yipee!!!!!!! 😳 😳 thank u so much for this exciting gift! 😃
*dels* thumbnail
Very nice idea!! Thanks a lot 😊
ammmu thumbnail
I've only heard of that Gong and Full House 😳 but never watched them.. but I like Rain 😳 thankoo Ji for posting them, very interesting..!!
marvelous.malks thumbnail
ahh thanks! I was trying to find the link for Goong for some time now! 😆
Wow...that's amazing! 👏 I've seen Hana Yori Dango (Korean version)...love that too! 😳
Lil Ms.Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Korean! WOW!! Khair, have you seen this yet?!?!

Lol, great idea!
sus143 thumbnail

am korean freak be it drama, music or fashion.. i luved autumn in my heart... you guys should watch it though its lil old but very touching.. its abt relationship between bro n sister..currently am watcing hello miss...
omg!! i luv every korean stars se7en, rain/bi, won bin,moon geun, dong bang shin ki(boy band)

i think indian serial should be short and sweet lyk korean, tiawanish

khamsamida(thanx in korean)

Edited by sus143 - 16 years ago
sus143 thumbnail
if u guys wanna see video then i can post for u wiv eng subtitle..
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
someones gonan luv dis post.. *ahem ahem* khair*ahem ahem*