indication of death

Posted: 16 years ago

hello friends,

we all have surely heard about that.many people before death get the indication about it.like some ppl starts seeing something unusual before their death,which is to be happened soon.actually its the indication of their death according to them n many others also.

what do u all think in this context.???

plz share your some of experiences if u had any?.

Edited by friend_125 - 16 years ago
i have 2 experiences 1st one i cannot share n second is of my aunt[my father,s friend,s wife that expired due to cancer]

the 2nd experience is of that aunty,who was my father,s friend,s wife .she died due to cancer.my mom and that aunty were also very good friends. i was very small at that time so my mom told me what iam telling u all.
when aunty was very serious n was hospitalized, she got total hairfall n buckets of water used to come out from her body[bad smell one].it was very clear that she would not live long.one day my mom again went to visit aunty,and tht day she was in very serious condition.aunty raised her finger towards upside ,like as if she want to say that its time for her to leave the world soon.my mom said to her that dont say such thing,keep faith in god.but aunty holded mom,s hand and again indicated her finger towards upside. that was surely the indication that she gave to her family n everyone that she,s leaving. 

Edited by friend_125 - 16 years ago
life without our loved ones is really like a hell,someone ask me.
my friend had a near death experience when doctors were trying to save her life she had already strted seeing people who are dead and invisible to us...she siad it cud be hallucination ..but she saw it...thank God her life was saved and then she told me about itEdited by missmhow - 16 years ago
ok i am very senti about it but still will share a part of it here...my aunty died of cancer.on her last dya...when soemone tried to put oxygen mask on her..so that her breathing is eased...she said.."ab iski zaroorat nain hai""meaning i dont need it anymore...
oh. thats so sad . nobody can change the script written by god. 😕
meri bua ki death hue abhi 1 saal hi hue hain,woh bahut dino se bimar thin,per unke death ke pahle un hone apne bete ka naam liya(jiskee death 20-21 years pahle hi ho chuki thi)or kaha ki woh mujh ko lene aya hai.or iske 1 din baad hee unki death hogayee.
u are correct peda!!! this happens with and in most of the cases of death that the person who is to die gets the indication and prediction of death somehow from god.
i think this really proves the EXISTENCE OF GOD and that after death we have to give account of our good and bad work[karms in hundism] that we did in our life.thats why-- i strongly beleive that we should avoid doing bad of someone by mistake also.n should  always help others for their good.Edited by friend_125 - 16 years ago
you r right friend_125. Edited by peda123 - 16 years ago
bhaanu n peda its really very bad!!!!!! 😈 😡 ,u both r my friends but didnt even congrats me for becoming motw. 😕 iam angry with u both. Edited by friend_125 - 16 years ago