Paranormal

indication of death - Page 2

peda123 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
congratulations and i m really sorry i didnt know that.please dont be angry with me.congratulations once again. Edited by peda123 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friend_125 thumbnail
πŸ˜† i was kiddingly serious peda and bhannu.
thanks peda. 😊
-Pinky- thumbnail
long time ago i went to someones house with my parents..n... there was this guy who is mentally challenged ..a relative of us....hes like 20 n he acts like a 10 yr old .so anyways my parents were talking to his mother..n his mother told us that the day her husband died..the same day the guy (whos mentally sick)
told her that his dads going to die so be prepared or somehting along the lines of that.. his mom got so mad at him...cuz there was nothing wrong with her husband..he was perfectly ok..but he died the same day (don't know how)...but ya its scary..n he kept saying that and nobody believe him .after few yrs the same guy predicted that my dad's uncle.. who had cancer was going to die in 2 weeks time or something..and it happened!my dads uncle passed away.. its scary!when i heard the story i totally freaked out!Edited by -Pinky- - 16 years ago
missmhow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bhanu000

I dream for people dying

really...u said in the dream topic that u get whtever dream u wnat...and now even this..do u get indication of soemones death in ur dream...or u just see deaths?? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
missmhow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Pinky-

long time ago i went to someones house with my parents..n... there was this guy who is mentally challenged ..a relative of us....hes like 20 n he acts like a 10 yr old .so anyways my parents were talking to his mother..n his mother told us that the day her husband died..the same day the guy (whos mentally sick)
told her that his dads going to die so be prepared or somehting along the lines of that.. his mom got so mad at him...cuz there was nothing wrong with her husband..he was perfectly ok..but he died the same day (don't know how)...but ya its scary..n he kept saying that and nobody believe him .after few yrs the same guy predicted that my dad's uncle.. who had cancer was going to die in 2 weeks time or something..and it happened!my dads uncle passed away.. its scary!when i heard the story i totally freaked out!

the boy u are talking about...maybe he has soem special ability ...coz his brain has not developed according to his age so maybe this extra sense is highly developed..
Bhanu000 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: missmhow

really...u said in the dream topic that u get whtever dream u wnat...and now even this..do u get indication of soemones death in ur dream...or u just see deaths?? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

I dont know??

We have this new girl in class called gabrielle and i dreamt that her mum died and i carried her to the funeral (weird, I know). and the next day my other friend askes her where do u live and she replies with my sister and she went a bit depressed. I didnt question anything about it but i think her parents might be dead?????????????

Maybe i can indicate the pastπŸ˜†

Im probably way off.

when i do dream of death its of people i dont know well , i only rarely dream of my close family ever dying

-Pinky- thumbnail

the boy u are talking about...maybe he has soem special ability ...coz his brain has not developed according to his age so maybe this extra sense is highly developed..

yea ..thats what everyone says
friend_125 thumbnail

yeh! as its a well known n proven fact that if someone has some sort of problems i mean phisical or mentall,then some of their abilities becomes higher i mean they develop some extra sense.