Future in ~coffee-cup~

Posted: 16 years ago

hello friends,😊

i heard about this and also saw many people on television who have the power to peep in our future through the cup of coffee  in which we dranked coffee.

those people estimate our future incidents through the lines made in cup after we,ve drinked.

do u all ever saw or heard about such thing?

do u all beleive in it that it could be true?.

Edited by friend_125 - 16 years ago
i think that may be possible.
Yes i have heard about it but with tea, drink your tea and shake the cup three times with your left hand and empty the dreads onto a saucer look at the shapes and they are supposed to tell your future.
i heard this same but with coffe
hey u are the one who opened a silly black eyed ppl topic πŸ˜† it was so funny πŸ˜†
yes i read about it ,,i dont remeber the name of the book but found the topic really interesting...i never tried interpretaing though 😊

Originally posted by friend_125

hey u are the one who opened a silly black eyed ppl topic πŸ˜† it was so funny πŸ˜†

YesπŸ˜† It was my friend trying to be stupid. I guess i'll always be the stupid black eyed person from now on πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜† Thisis me;         

Edited by Bhanu000 - 16 years ago
Originally posted by Bhanu000

YesπŸ˜† It was my friend trying to be stupid. I guess i'll always be the stupid black eyed person from now on πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

ya from now yr name is Black eyedπŸ˜† 

just kidding.

Hey friend can you please check out my Coincidence or fate topic. PLEASE!!!! PLEASE!!!! PLEASE!!!!
i checked it 😊 n replied Edited by friend_125 - 16 years ago