Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhanu000 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: friend_125

ya from now yr name is Black eyed😆 

just kidding.

I dont know if my friend was talking about people with black coloured eyes or punched black eyes what do you think she was talking about.

Love from

Black Eye

Signature

P.S I grown rather attached to the name black eye so i declare that from now on my Paranormal/Spirituality nickname shall be BLACK EYE  ta ta la la

if you see this symbol beneath posts you'll know that its me!! 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Edited by Bhanu000 - 16 years ago
friend_125 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhanu000

I dont know if my friend was talking about people with black coloured eyes or punched black eyes what do you think she was talking about.

Love from

Black Eye

Signature

P.S I grown rather attached to the name black eye so i declare that from now on my Paranormal/Spirituality nickname shall be BLACK EYE  ta ta la la

if you see this symbol beneath posts you'll know that its me!! 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

hahhahahahah...😆 yeah we,ll understand that its u.

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: friend_125

hello friends,😊

i heard about this and also saw many people on television who have the power to peep in our future through the cup of coffee  in which we dranked coffee.

those people estimate our future incidents through the lines made in cup after we,ve drinked.

do u all ever saw or heard about such thing?

do u all beleive in it that it could be true?.

well nikita, i've seen it in Manno yah na Manno and i was really amazed! i really think this is so weird, i mean how is it possible.

But they ahd interviewed people and reconstructed a case in which they show that it really works yaar! so it' really something like: Believe it or not.... up to you😉

LOve,

Gracella

friend_125 thumbnail
yeah gracella ...as their is a old saying in hindi...that mano to bhagwan nahi to shaitan[means if u beleive then its,otherwise nothing,s there]
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah heard that saying, they also say, if tere is a god there's also shaitaan, if ther's good then there's also bad 😉
lotty thumbnail
ya i have heard bout it

i think it will work
there r so many thing around us which tells bout us so
this should also do it