UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago

ladies n gentlemen, start counting on Sahil, the only person who can make the show interesting as of now, the only person, who hasn't said anything against tulsi, the only person, who can help Tulsi against Eklavya, and history says he had helped tulsi in thae past, n the only person, who hasn't got much to say in the past, so he might emerge as a hero,,,

PLUS, there are karan, lakshya, manthan, eklavya fans , but I feel Sahil should have fans as well, coz he is sweet, n charming, so wat if he has a devil wife, I like him, from the beginnning, good actor,  good looking!I like him!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madsoul0226 thumbnail
i cant say i didnt like sahil at first..
but after wat he did to Ganga, i think he deeserves as much as Tripi.
I blame ekta for ruining his character. i would have never excepting Sahil to do tht to Ganga but cuz ekta wanted to increase her trp'z... stupid woman ruined a good man.. 🤢
but Sahil is regretting rite now..
and thts good enuff.
ssat thumbnail
I hope he'll save up frm boredom
darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I like Sahil... The only grouse I have against him is that he went and cheated on gem of a woman like Ganga.... But overall, he's a nice man with his heart in the right place... He's just been dealt a heavy hand by life, I guess.. Poor thing.
minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Don't count on Sahil just yet.. remember last time he thought Tripti and Nakul were upto ruining Ganga, he did nothing. If he tells Tripti, she'll surely help Eku in his plans and get KT away from Laksh.

But I hope this hen really speaks up this time and saves his son and future D-i-L from Eku's evil plans.
minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: darkness_123

He's just been dealt a heavy hand by life, I guess.. Poor thing.

😆😆 You mean heavy hand of Tripti right?? 😆😆😆 She's kept him on such a tight leash, poor fellow can hardly speak in front of anyone 😆😆
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
agreed he left Ganga , rather ditched her, n i hated him for that, but now he regret, n I am waiting for ganga n her reunion, it would be very nice to see them together, n re falling in love again!
ash18 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: minniemau

😆😆 You mean heavy hand of Tripti right?? 😆😆😆 She's kept him on such a tight leash, poor fellow can hardly speak in front of anyone 😆😆

LOL 😆

Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i guess sahil will solve the prob. at least i hope so. bc sahil is the only hope left.
Chick91 thumbnail
He is a good guy 😊 but he did make a mistake(cheating on his wife)but who hasn't in this show( 😆 )