Popkorn

Barkha Bisht chooses Doli over Popkorn

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 16 years ago
Barkha Bisht chooses Doli over Popkorn

Barkha Bisht, the lead of Pyaar Ke Do Namm Ek Radha EK Shyam is now also playing the central character in Doli Saja Ke Rakhna. For that, she has left anchoring the show Popkorn News on Zoom.

"I had started to shoot for Doli in January and was shooting for Popkorn News too simultaneously. But one day, I fainted on the sets of Doli and decided that I'll not work putting my health at stake," says Barkha, on her decision to quit the Zoom show.

Barkha was a glamorous host in Popkorn News and is playing a totally opposite character in Doli. But with whom does she connects easily? "Neither of them. In Zoom I'm portrayed as too modern and in Doli, I'm a scared, and an introvert girl, which I'm not."

In Doli, she is playing a girl called Manhoos, because her father lost his loving wife on her birth. Talking more about her preparation for the character, Barkha says, "I and Aroonaji sit together and discuss about the character in length. Being an actor herself, she explains how she would react in a particular situation, like when she falls in love."

http://www.indya.com/news/barkha_bisht.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thankz... can't wait for the show to start...