Four Written updates - No comments - Page 3

Posted: 16 years ago

UPDATE MAY 29 By Shelly (uvcraziestfan)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=633599

episode strts wid a big WHAT!!!šŸ˜²
Everyone is astonished by rocky backing off frm d winner title..amrita pravachans him bout mumbai oppurtunities
but he is deaf nd dumb at d moment..amrita is very angry tells him how he has insulted nd ruined d chances of other deserving participants
wasted her time nd also insulted his own talents
tp is angry sitting at her home totally unaware of the happenings
shes angry dat mannu rattu sed she gt no style nd rocky told her to say sorry to amrita
her parents come nd ask wat happened to her..her mom tells her ill hit a jooti to d person who hurted her.she doesnt care fr d world she cares for tp even if shes a sauteli maa.she finnaly tells all d happening to her parents wich we cant hear
coz of high decibel backround music..
her dad tells her dat sumtimes its imp to not
think fr ur selfish interests nd think of others
u have to sacrifice things fr ur dreams sumtimes..nd finnaly sumthing enters he lil brain
mannu is very happy wid his luck nd happily tells his daadi dat rocky backed out nd now he will go to mumbai as d winner
tp goes to amrita nd tells her sorry fr how she behaved last night n amrita shud nt let alll dis affect rockys career
amrita asks is shes unaware of the happening of last night nd den tells her everything nd tp is shocked
rattu is cuddling up wid her mom wid such cute innocent expressions
rattus dad tells rattus mom how she has spoilt him nd hes nt chota but khota..rattu isnt speaking a thing nd is in his
maun vrat coz of his dad he says ....
rattus mom asks him if his mother never luved him but he says i was d ankh ka taara of my mom rattus mom asks den why didnt u become spoilt
nd mr.dad doesnt have nething to say
he says he doesnt have imp in his own house
tp comes dere nd says namastey to dem
mr.dad points out dat tp didnt say namastey to him first nd tp is confused
mrs.mom tells tp nt to take him seriusly n goes to get custard fr dem
mr dad asks tp if she ever does wat her parents tell her
nd she is confused but says kabhi kabhi
rattus dad says dat his son never ever agreess to wat he says like hes rattus borne enemy

rattus mom calls his dad in the kitchen ..he asks her why she calls him during d wrong time always
tp nd rattu run to d other room terribly irritated
tp asks rattu why he didnt tell her wat hapened in d party after she left
he says he was shocked himself
she inquires bout rockys mood wen he won d competiton rattu tells her he was quite happy nd ready to tell his parents bout it
tp asks him d date nd finds out it was 18th may wen his med results were out nd concludes dat he wud have passed nd didnt have guts to tell his dad bout d music
 competiton
she says now she has to do wat he cudnt do dat is tell his parents bout his win
rattu says shudnt we try to patao him..tp is sure dat wont work..he wont agree nd wer his frds we cant let his
future go haywire..rattu is thinking if rocky doesnt like all dis den
he wont like u telling his parents bout his win ..hes hid it frm so many yrs
its a personal matter
tp says frdship mein deres nthing personal..she asks if rattu is coming nd she goes
tp reaches rockys place..nd tells dem dat rocky luvs music
den everything mutes nd d high pitched backround music strts agn
she says dat he did quite hardwork fr winning dis title
his parents r confused why he didnt tell him all dis den
tp says he wud never have confided into u..her mom asks
dat dats he sent u??
tp says he doesnt even noe im here ..he didnt tell u coz he luvs u very much
nd respects ur wishes frm him..dat he surrendered his winning title
rattu is drinking cola near d pool side wen cheeka comes dere
rattu tells him dat hes nt in moodright now
cheeka tells him bout a champion bike  rally 20km frm palankhet
rattu is happy wid d news..cheeka tells him bout d race details nd how big companies sponsor it..cash prize wud be big nd ull get an entry in zonal
rattu says we shud fill d forms soon
but cheeka says deres a prb in enetry form wich is dat d race is very big n participants shud have an 800 cc bike atleast
rattu says we dont have such a expensive bike evn mannu doesnt have dat..wen d chance walked ot us we cant do a
thing
cheeka tells him well surely participate bass kuch jugad karna hoga

Please Reply in the given link and not here
Regards,
Ysh

UPDATE MAY 30 BY SHELLY (uvcrazestfan)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=634555

d episode starts wid horsesšŸ˜³
yess horsesšŸ¤£umm backround mein tp bhi thišŸ˜›
tp was w8ing fr rattu.amritha comes there..she asks tp the whereabouts of rocky
jhalli tp rembrd dat she didnt even think where rocky was as she was busy helpin
him..rocky comes dere..not very happy..as usual wats new dude.he barsos on tp for doing his shikayat to his parents(dude grow up duniya mein aur kuch bacha nahin kyaa)tp tries to explain to him dat she did it all fr his bhalaai..but how can mr complicated understand a thing so simply
..he yappety yaps bout how his parents must have felt wen dey herd umthing from some1 which deir son didnt tell them ..how tp has a prob wid him in everything
wen hes goin wen hes not goin..ms amrita is just standing dere hearing it..den she further complicates things
by goin on rockys side..(baap re ek baar jhatka laga kaafi nahin tha agn goin on his side)she agreed dat tp shudnt have sed
all dis widout rockys permission..
tp is all quite only hearing(wat happened to her chak de phatte mood)
rockky is all pleased wid amrita,taunting tp dat she neos him frm ages nd amrita who just came to noe me noes more dan u
den he agn strts pointing out differnces in both d gals..amrita points dat deres diff in both tp nd rocky too(fcourse mann hes a boy nd shes a gal see diffā˜ŗļø)
now she goes to tps sidešŸ¤£(cant she figure out kiske side mein jaana hain)she sas atleast tp had d guts to tell ur parents sumthing wich u didnt have
for ur future to make u happy..maybe ur parents think diff now nd let u pursue ur dreamsn all..frds like tp r hard to find(she did a perfect spinšŸ˜†ofcourse she wants rocky to herself
isiliye can do nething to get him to mumbaišŸ˜›)
tp apologises for her mistakes fr coming between rocky his dreams nd you(amrita)
rocky tells him dat noone has d right to come between my life futre nd all..i didnt ever say nething to ur parents about u
so why did u do it..u noe how much probs got created now(dude ur life is a big full gutter of probs nd complications..u shud leave all dis nd bcome a sanyasišŸ˜Štotal chutkara frm all probsšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜†)
den he goes aay leaving both d girls standing dere nd tp strts crying ..amrita ids adieu to her nd goes tooo leaving tp now all alone nd rattu jiske w8 ho rahee thee nowhere to e seen
rockys family is having brkfast(Areymatlab sab jaldi uthkar sabse pehle table mein jaate hain to smell d freshness den have brkfast --tp mrita nd rocky did dis right noešŸ˜†nd rattu was gonna come too..poor chap utha nahin hogašŸ¤£)
rockys father says he has to do sum imp talks .rocky understands nd tries to go out but is stopped n made to sit...he strts telling him dat does he ever realise what it eels wen u come to noe
bout ur closed ones frm sum outsider..den deres pin dropsilence.he talks bout d kami in his parvaris ..his dad also says dt rocky shd hve told him bout his singing dream but rocky shuts up everyone nd tells
he has finnaly decided hes becoming a doctor
rattu tp nd rocky r sitting ..tp is crying on mannus shoulder while guru ratan is giving pravachans how he always sed dat
rocky aisa hee hain.how particular he is in everything..den he gets confsed dat y rcky is so particular
mannu says dt u  shud ask frm tp she was d one who strted d prob(mannu kabhi kuch khud kar sakta hain i mean gaane bhi rocky ke gaata hainšŸ˜†)
rattu is trying to twirl d ball which he so cant(dont worry i cant do it toošŸ˜‰)tp is cryin nd crying telling how mean everyone is
always scolding her..mannu says dat deyr tryin to make u undertand dat dere sum boundaries in frdship dat shudnt be crossed
tp says like uve never crossed dem..u shudnt have taken d winner title wen rocky was giving..mannu says i didnt tell him to give it to me so why d i say no(point to be notedšŸ˜›)
he gets all the nasty glares nd says yahh meri hee galti haina i luv u all guys thanku nd takes away rattus ball n goes..(poor baby)
den wen rattu has nthing to do he goes to tp to ask why she is such a big characteršŸ¤£nd tries consoling her n tells him to stop crying
den he further says dat he has to tell sumthing imp..mannus ear also strt hitting n he comes to sit too[;))]
here strts rattus serius talk

we shud never leave wat is dere in life..mannu is all confusedšŸ¤£rattu w8s fr tps reaction but nthing comesšŸ˜†he strts his second serius talk
but mannu is like ek din mein doosri serius baat nahin mein toh pehli pe hee atka hoo abhi takšŸ¤£šŸ¤£
but rattus shoos him for his second really serius talk..its bout tp as a person..its bout her personality very serius she has to do sumthing bout it real quick
everyone stands up ...mannu cant take it nemore
rattu tells her wid serius expressions dat tp ur nose is running give her a hankerchief yaar..šŸ¤£šŸ¤£hey bhagguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuušŸ¤£šŸ¤£
den  usual tp runs to hit rattu while rattu sits agn to njoyšŸ¤£
but den also helps rattu runšŸ˜‰
rattus dad is calculating sumthing..nd as usual telling mrs mahajan how shes made rattu nayalak ko aur bhi nayalak..den strts plannin lecture...family planning nd all d diff plannings
den he says dat rattu was born in a very manhoos yr 1985
its a fact..chacha mar gaye yeh nalayak paida huya nd d house i put fr application uska koi pata nahin hain šŸ˜†nd d devil whoz been thot of so much comes dere
dad telling him to sit straight so he sitsšŸ˜†he asks bout his career planning.rattu so cutely acts dat he wants to earn quick bucks by motor cycle racing..
i mean baap beta dum sharads khel rahe thešŸ¤£he tells mrs mahajan hes done only one bad entry in his balance sheet which is mr rattu
budape ke liye do planning kee thee ek aulad doosra woh plot dono kisi kaam ke ahin nikle..rattu is sitting dere speakign nthing but acting so cutelyšŸ˜†
courier comes dere
its bout d same plot...ek entry toh tally ho gayeee..1985 waala plot sanctons ho gaya..rattu says congo to his dad..nd goes
amritha is talking wid his dad..nd she promises him shel get d best only..
mannu comes dere wid mangoes....
cheeka is talking wid his local goons ..dey were talking bout sum carlos gang nd bout d second partner..rattu calls fr cheeka nd d goon asks who dis is..cheeka says ye apne jaise hee hain
goon says yahh jaisa too idiot waisa woh bhi hoga(mr lafantar hes better dat reeka pheeka[x(])
nd he goes just wen rattu comes dere..he asks if ne1 was here.cheeka says noone was dere..
{hey is dat cheeka place totally yuck i say}rattu asks if he cud surf d net on his laptop cheeka gives d permission nd akss wat hes surfing fr(ill tell u hes surfing india forumsā˜ŗļø)he says he ahas to check up bikes
secnd hand bike leni badegi ghar waalon ne paise nahin diye..cheeka asks rattu wud he do choclate ka business to earn quick bucks.rattu is confused..cheeka tells him dat hell give chocolate nd rattu has to supply it to sum gang nd get d money
1 delivery=50 thousand
rattu understands,drugs
rattu gets pretty annoyd closes d laptop nd goes away..
cheeka is sure he will come back
mannu is cutting d magoes for amrita..
amrita says she doesnt wanna have dem..mannu tries asking her to come out wid her
but amrita was giving a damn to him phir bhi he was busy telling her bout d winters in palankhet
irritating amrita more n more
hes busy finding topcs to talk wid her music now..nd asks her to come nd see his grandpas collection
she says shes busy..he sks bout his mumbai trip doesnt get ne answer..amrita
tels him his mumbai trip is tough..mannu thinks dey cudnt go in same flight but she clarifys dat u arnt finalised to go to mumbai
wer w8ing for rockys final confirmation..nd manu shuts up so does d episodeS

Regards,
Ysh

UPDATE FOR 1st JUNE BY YSH (~Sirius*Ysh~)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/636503

Sorry i was late šŸ˜› the voltage was low yesterday and mom sed we had to direct everything to one face cos we needed the AC so i couldnt use the computer šŸ˜³...

so here it is šŸ˜›

Ok i missed the first few moments cos i was in the temple... but i'll relate from what i saw.. oh and bear with my ignorance on some things cos i'm watching after a LONG time na.... thanks to Mannu i got the video update but i could see pretty less cos of dail up connection... but I'm back home now and i'll be able to catch up soon...šŸ˜‰

Rocky, Rattu, TP are sitting by some water place and talking bout Mannu... TP is telling rocky that their friendship was very strong and all and bachban se nothing has happened and there is no reason something should happen now... then rattu gets a call from Mannu saying dat mannu is coming over... and TP does her usual cheering up and Mannu calls agen and wants to talk to Rocky... and they both make up so sweetly... like he ses sorry and rocky says the story of their  childhood about how mannu got into trouble once, gave rocky's name at the office and he was punished for it... and since then mannu has always been doing sum mischief and rocky gets in the middle and he apologises and rocky always accepts... and Mannu ses that this time he doesnt deserve to be excused... and Rocky says dont be an idiot! and the mannu appears from behind them and the four are very happy and hug and all that...

Then the scene shifts to Rattu going home late and trying to sneak in (so what else is ner šŸ˜›) and he opens the door and finds the father opening from the other side and both get scared nd yell šŸ˜†.. and rattu tells his dad that he got scared and dad asks, "u got scare of me?" ... and then he was lyk baap-beta become friends and all that and wants to become rattu's friend... now rattu knows something is up (he looked absolutely THE best in this scene... i was short of drooling that all... u shud have seen the WIDE smile on my face šŸ˜³) and rattu's dad says that he wants some help from rattu... and after all that cutie exchance bet them... the whole rattu-says-u-sed-i-was-gud-4-ntn-nd-dad-ses-no-beta-only-u-c an-do-tis-job thing, rattu thinks his father is on his case again to go for a job... but it turns out tht the father wants rattu to ask TPz dhabha permissin to hold a party for his mother on the whole plot buying thing... and rattu acts tooo cute and says "its a little difficult... but first i need the scooter" nd the father hesitated giving the key but Rattu gets the key and the expression on his face when he has the key in his hand is ADORABLEEEEE

BREAK

Yea so now, Rattu, Mannu, TP and her parents are at the dhaba and Mannu is talking to the parents while TP brings something for Rattu saying that even for this he wont have any money cos he wastes it all on that sue... so rattu ses that he is gona leave all the flirting-shirting bizness (NAHI!!!!!!! if u do that na rattu, wht will happen to all us girl whu watch 4 [:^(... dont šŸ˜­) but then 2 girls walk past and he looks after them so TP gives an exasparated sigh and hits him on the back of the head (i swear they r such a cute couple of friends šŸ˜›)... Then Rattu is telling TP that he has to win this race and all and TP asks him where he was going to get the 5 lakhs... so Rattu talks bout how the hero gets money in the Hindi films and says  that since he has no biwi or behen he is gonna keep his mom's jewels...So as a return favor, he asks rattu to do something... so rattu na calls dat amritha... and dis scene is too cute šŸ˜³šŸ˜³... rattu tells amritha dat he will sing that song he was gonna sing at that ompetition... now dis mannu doesnt have a composition na, so hes all flustered... and Rattu asks him if he had been lying all along about all the practicing of his original composition (he seemed so indignant and angry and all... u just GOTTA luv him šŸ˜³... and Mannu all smoothens it out and ses that hes not ready... Rattu saya that he canot say such a thing with something so large at stake and all... especially a girl šŸ˜†

BREAK

Now Mannus' grandad is talking...  he is telling Mnnu that itt is a great opportunity to perform for a live audience... and then i couldnt c cos mom caalled me but apparently his grandad bulbed him šŸ˜›... Then shift to rocky... his parents are putting things to the paper-wala and rocky's dad gives his music notebook... rocky watches from the side and goes off (i swear.. the dad knows bout the music notebuk and all it wud hv taken was for rocky to say, no papa! hes such a saint b-( ). Then now hum rattu ke paas hai... he is dreaming bout a bike and all and his mum cums in.. then he compliments him mom and al that trying to ice her up... but then they both get around to talking bout Rattu's bike problem... hes asking his mom to talk to his dad but mum ses dat cos of the whole plot problem and the fact that they were middle class familiesit wont be possible... and Rattu gets all sad ([:^( awww cutie, dont cry šŸ˜­...sab teekh ho jayega šŸ˜³) and rattuu says "if my parents were able to help me.." and walks off and his mother gives a troubled look after him...

Regards,
Ysh

4th June Update by shelly(uvcraziestfan)

Comment: here

episode strts wid the party goin on

nd rattus sulking(dunno why)doesnt luk good sulking

amrita comes dere nd rattus like wat r u doing here..amrita tells him ur weird pehle invite den frgt ..rattus says wheres mannu and amrita asks d same question coz he didnt come to pick her up

rattus dad is counting plates so tps dad asks him u strted ur hisaab here tošŸ¤£but he says he was counting how many had dinner till nowšŸ˜†

tp spots rattu sulking nd asks him bout his bad mood

he tells her hes worried bout his life..sabki life is set except me nd i wont to set my life thru my hardwork only ..tp helps him gain his confidence back wid her chak de phatte line..n tells him to smile nd he gives a cute all teach smilešŸ¤£

amrita strts wid an official announcemnt bout mannus performance,to thank palankhets hospitality nd to noe his where abouts wen mannu strts his mp3 song(nd i strt my version of it mera doosra teesra pyaar hain yeh uh-ohhhhhh nd im bad at singing so sorryšŸ˜†)

everybody claps

sridhar gives rattu dhoka on the middle of the road ..rattus is pretty peeved pleads to bhagwaan nt to give a dad like him to ne1šŸ˜†cheeka comes dere to share his ideas to get money soon n to taunt him about his old scooter..rattu says thanks but no thanks to his ideas cheeka leaves..rattu kicks the scooter to have embarressed him nd it strts..stupid piece of jnkšŸ˜†

rattu goes to a bike showroom nd dreams of riding dose bikes looking xtra hottieeeeee

a sales lady comes to him to inquire he tells her he needs a bike fr rally like dose extra kewl ones points to a few

d idiot lady tells him to go out to a cycle showroom coz deres ntthing here fr middle class ppl

i wud have punched her facešŸ˜”

as he goes home he hears his dad talk bout voluntary retirement wich his company has given him nd how deyv put all dey had fr d plot..he hears his dad say dat its high time rattu learns to take his responsibilities

mannu calls rocky to their shed nd gives him back his music books ..rocky says thanku to him nd mannu says dont say thank or i wud have to say it tooo...nd dey talk bout frdship..rocky fr once totally frgts dat he isnt in fr music nd strts to go fr riyaaz but den remembrs n goes to study fr medical

mannu goes to amritha to hear his taarif nd amrita gives it to him

she tells him shes written a mail to dad nd lets see his responce

mannu says he owes her a treat nd plans to go but before goin tells her to check her mail

cheekas talking bout his new company rnc associates ..rattu is confused

cheeka tells him its rattu nd cheeka associates our new finance company

we cud have a double decker scheme in wich well give 100 percent returns

rattu isnt impressed n asks wen we dont have d money howll we repay

cheeka explains deyll collect 10 lakh den put it on betting if dey win deyll get double or triple will return d money nd buy bikes wid d profit gained

rattu has doubt thoughts as to if dey lose..cheeka explains dat risks r to be taken..tata birla all took risks nd rattu agrees

cheeka gives rattu d responisbilty of marketing while he will handle d bettings

things get goin rattu goes nd pataoes tps father..hes in double thots too but finnaly agrees nd cuts d cheque

rattu gives it to cheeka nd tp sees him do it nd is nt very happy

comment here >> http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=641087

JUNE 5th BY YSH

well ohk since nobody did one for 5th and 6th i thought I'll do a combined version ... but well shelz just posted the 6th so ill do the 5th alone šŸ˜†šŸ˜†... It won't be so detailed cos its been a cou-ple of days since 5th episode so i'll just say what i remember

Well this June 5th episode started with all the four of them standing in that horse-shed thing and they are all giving advice to rattu... asking him not to do this thing with cheeka...

Rattu gets annoyed with Rocky when rocky keeps insisting him and advising him not to do it... Mannu and TP are sure that a flare up will happen between them and it does. Rattu says that its his life and he can do what he wants and rocky says that he is concerned about his friend... and the blow up ends not-very-nicely and Rocky walks away

Then Rattu asks mannu and TP whether they agrees with him or not and they both u know give stammering replies that clearly state they agree with him but its not his choice...

then mannu and rattu leave and TP is alone... and here is her dream...šŸ˜†

yea so in her dream there is rocky and herself as inspectors and manu as hawaldar and Rattu as prisoner no 420 šŸ˜†... nd dey r all beating up rattu and TP is standing and watching with a smug expression on her face... then rattu turns the plate to inspector rocky[šŸ˜†> by saying that his friends should have stopped him and that they didnt and thats why he is like this... and rattu blames TP the most nd she gets so scared šŸ˜†šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

then it was second segment which i didnt watch... but i got the impression that TP and mannu talk to rocky and r attu and tell them not to fight or something...

then in the third segment Rocky seeks cheeka out and tells him not to play with his friends and that he will not let anything happen to his friends and that cheeka had better be careful...

then rocky calls rattu and apologises and both of them accept their mistakes and rocky so sweetly says that even though his method of saying was bad he still sticks by what he said and just asks rattu to look out and be careful... and rattu smiles and keeps the phone down and cheeka enteres...

Rattu tells him that he got some 20000rs and cheeka ses dts not enough and they need more money and says he knws someone who will invest right in palankhet...

rattu and rocky go to this darky dungeny place and meet a fat man.. that guy is an ardent devotee of mata di and he gives then the prasad of mata.. cheeka doesnt like it šŸ˜†... anyway when they tell him that they want 8 lakhs he laughs and then they realise that he is unwilling and they get up to leave when cheeka spills the mata's prasad onto the floor and he gets so angry with them and clasp cheeka... and the episode ends there...

UPDATE JUNE 6th BY YSH AND SHELLY

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/641070

cheeka had nt taken d prasad nicely
so the person dey were goin to meet got angry
yahan log apnee marzee se aate hain aur jaaten hain meri marzii see(im nt sure but he looked like d guy whu acts d mona darling scene nicely=)))
but yuvi saves cheeka by saying cheeka is a bigg bhakt see he has mata pendant also(i cudnt see one though)

he says dat deyr collecting money fr building a temple nd lied coz dere rnt ppl who wud put money fr a mandir
d guy is very pleased nd gives dem 8 lakh rupees
both cheeka nd rattu r very happy but rattu tells cheeka to better make it 16 lakh within 10 days or d man wont leave dem
dey say jai mata di nd goo:p
rattus mom is busy on the phone fixing sumones shaadi talking nonsence like height nd all=))
rattu comes dere she tells to eat d food by warming it
bt mr shammer just gos nd sits dere listening to her mother on the phone
her mother finnaly ends d phone wid no results nd is angry
ashi abhi ke shaadi ke baad koi shaadi hee nahin karna chahta
rattu maska chaskas his mum by cuddlin wid her nd telling hum khaana ek saath khayege
rattus mom asks him wat he needs dis timešŸ¤£
he says sherawali kee kripa hone waali hain nd his mom is shocked dat he went to a templešŸ˜›
tp gives evryone a file in d stable(guys i just thot wen i go out swimming we cross dis stabe wich smells heavannly
wid horse poop nd all everywhere)how do dey actually survive derešŸ¤£

she tells dem all dat dis is a risk ananylisis test fr me
multi choice questions u have to fill so dat i can decide wich career is good fr me
rocky--air hostess--dhabbe ke logo se ladti hain pooor passenger naa
rattu--kathak dancer never!!!
mannu--ca ya right 2+2=5 sahee hain
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£den at d same time rocky nd manus phone ring..by rockys dad nd amrita dey both had imp works so
rocky nd mannu leave
amrita tells mannu hes going to bombay
tp is so confused thinking deres nthing in the world she cud do..rattu suggests she becomes a housewife
finds a nri nd go settle in foreign

rocky comes dere nd tells dem he gt admission in a med college nd bombay n hes leaving
tp is shocked ..rattu tells her dat sumtimes we have to lose sumthings to gain sumthings
mannu also comes dere ot tell his news bt noone really responds nicely coz deyr still in rocky mode
wen mannu comes to know dat rocky is also goin all his happiness fades away ...(kinda insecure i think)

ok i missed 10 mins after dis coz of dads wrong timing:((
i req sumbody to add in d last 10 mins

~Sirius*Ysh~ wrote:

Mannu doesnt like rocky going to mumbai cos amritha is also der... but he offeres his congrats and all and then the scene ends in mannu's dejected face... them next segment starts off with mannu telling his dadaji that he is going to mumbai... but he says it very dejectedly so dadaji gueses that sumthing is up but mannu ses nothing...

then he is driving to meet amrita and sees her leaving and asks her wht hapepend... den she ses she had to go to see sum music vids urgently and that she was gonna call him.. nd he sarcastically says yea sure! ... then she tells him that she will send the ticket and all for him to cum but he turns it down and ses he'll cum there and meet her...

then she spoils it all by asking him for rocky's number... then mannu decides to say that he will dial it for her and then he fakes a conversation that gives the impression that rocky was unwilling to talk to amritha and then amritha goes off sadly... the episode ends in mannu's smug look...

ā¤ļøYshā¤ļø

luv shelly

UPDATE JUNE 7th

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/643084

Well ok... sorry i was a little late with this but i couldnt because something came up...

anyways here is the update.. i cant do dialog for dialog cos its been 2 days since and not so sure... but well i'll try my best...

So the previous episode had ended with mannu and amritha scene where mannu pretends that rocky doesnt want to speak to amritha...

So here mannu comes to the atta and finds rattu there... and here we find out that mannu called rattu and not rocky! and mannu gives a very sardonic laugh about the whole incident and we can see that he really likes amritha...
Manny asks rattu if she will ever love him and rattu looks him straight in the eye and says no. point blank. šŸ˜† and mannu very bitterly says "what a friend!" and rattu says "i say this because im ur friend! forget all this love-shove bizness and concentrate on ur music. girls come and girls go but your career musnt be compromised on!" (which i thought was a brilliant advice on his part... and moreover mom was so impressed by d dialoge dat she decided for once she lyks what i watch!!!!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£) well haan, after that mannu agrees with rattu and then thanks him for setting him right.

Then cheeka aur rattu ka scene where rattu asks cheeka if he know who will win. Cheeka says there is alot of uncertainity and he has noidea. Rattu is all flabberghasted nd cheeka goes on to say that we need to weigh our elements that is we need to analyse evrything about the teams, the pitch and all and then cum to a conclusion and rattu is so scared cos he has no idea bout cricket... but then he says he knows someone who can help...

Then TP is praying for some career advice and all and then rattu appears... here its all cutie when she hears rattu's voice and thinks its her guruji who is talking šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£... then she turns to see rattu and asks him waht the matter is... then rattu tells her that he can help her with a carrer dat will involve sitting in front of the TV 24*7 and ses dat he wants her to watch TV nd find out EVERYTHING bout cricket... she asks him "so basically u want me to sit in front of tv 24*7?" and rattu says yes and she says "no thank you!" šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ and this time rattu luked so cute šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ and she gives him a no-tv bhaashan and all and leaves him luking so confused šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Then this Rattu's house, dat real estae developer (ill cll him gunda for the sake of update... cant write somuch and all evrytym i refer to him šŸ˜ƒšŸ˜†šŸ˜›) comes to ask him to sell the land they got and rattu's dad says that he wont... that unda keeps raising his offer but rattu's dad says no way i will give you that land as its my dream to keep some shop there.... then this gunda says jai mata di and leaves... then his dad is watching TV and the bell rings and he thinks its the gunda but it happens to be rattu...

Rattu walks over and starts to change the channel and his dad scoplds him and says if u want to watch news u watch cos im also watching... or else go somewhere... no cricket and alll... and rattu all dejected... (awwwšŸ˜”) goes off telling his dad that if they got him a tv in his room they wouldnt have ne problem

Then they are all sitting in some place and rattu and mannu are playing with some ball and all that when TP starts getting senti bout them all leaving and says thet they will not even be here after a month and that the beautiful atta will be deserted... Rocky says that their friendship will remain intact even if they met once a year but TP says all that is bull shit and what if their carrers become more important and what if we change in one year... and doesnt the friendship mean anything to you.. then mannu asks her"y r u taking it so seriosuly yaar?" and she ses "bas yaar bas! bahut ho gaya! y u ppl r waiting for a month to leave? leave now na? leave! leave palankhet all of you!" and with that she goes off...

Then she is sitting in her room and switches on the TV and there is something in the TV bout a girl hu was poor and got married and went to USA so TP decides that her plan in life, her one thing to do is to get married šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†... and thats wht shez gonna do šŸ˜›šŸ¤£...

well thats about it and sorry for the late update šŸ˜³ thanks to niyu for helping me getting it done...

ā¤ļøYshā¤ļø

June 12th Update by uvcraziestfan:

hii guys

sorry bout such crappy updates dese days power prob a major prob dese days

lemme continuee....

all four of dem go to the bookie nd w8..mannu is bored nd he kribs so does tp..rattus says one day wen ill be famous ull nt get
time even to meet mee..(he blackmails wid d same line always:p)the bookie comes
rattu comes straght to the point and asks for 50%of loss to be returned
d bookie shocks dem by saying dat dey actually won ..cheeka talked wid him last moment nd dey got triple the amount
(dat was wt i was thinking dat after losing cheeka was in a brand new car wen he cant afford a bike)
rattus strts finding cheeka but neither is he seen newhere all he ansers his phone(ran away dude wid all the money)
he goes home his mom gives him food nd tells him she found a good guy fr tpp.rattus says d guy will run away after meeting tp=))

tps brother is shocked seeing tps thopda full off wat u call dat **face pack**(thanks niyu) or sumthing yucky stuffšŸ¤£
she says shes getting ready to meet the guy her mum comes dere too says if u wud have put so much effort in ur studies u wud be sumwhere right now
her dad also comes nd doesnt recognize her asks her bout rattus scheme nd she assures him hell get the money back

in rockys house alex came to see charu ..his dads dis big egoistic army freak..who wants his son to join army nd fr d first time
he came fr a rishta out of army backround .rockys dad also nt hapy wid diff caste wedding but he noes his daughter luvs alex
well clash of ego titans..n the rishta is called off

all 3 guys sitting near d lake ..rattu plans to go to chaddas place to noe if cheeka returned the money
he plans to throw cheeka out of his business..well he goes to chadda place wid a box of prasad to please him..asks him ghumao phiaro ke
about the money..both yappety yap bout money nd temple n mata nd prasad but fr wat rattus actually came hes unsucessful to find out
chadda tells him to help find a land fr him so he can build a resort nd hell make him join his business as he sees potential in rattu
dey go places chadda tells dem whoever is linked wid me either goes up(ass in rich n famous)or way down coz if u give dhoka to me
ull be burried..rattu is scared

alex nd charu are talking bout wat to do next..charu says shell make rocky talk to dad coz hes impressed wid rocky joining med college nd all
hel agree to him

mannu rocky rattu inquire about cheeka fmr ppl n come to noe hes missing in action frm few days..dey thus come to a conclusion dat he cheated nd ran away wid all the money
rattu is furios..dey find out dat cheeka booked a bike nd will come fr its delivery in evening..while theyr thinking bout cheeka
tp comes dere
looking all girly girly
she asks **Rocky**how shes looking rocky comes to her nd says looking as u look in my dreams ..beuatiful..but well dat was a dream only=))
cann see sumthing cooking up dere:p
neways she asks everybody how shes looking n get a luke warm responce nd evrybodies thinking bout cheeka
she asks mannu to come wid her to meet d guy coz she doesnt wanna suffer like last time.
he says u go ahead hell join her..

den after tp leaves rattu gets d brainwave ..he cud catch cheeka at d bike delivery place..dey all rush ....meanwhile on the way rocky nd mannu discuss tp while cheeka is only on rattus mind

tp is having double triple thots on to go or nt to go but she goes...mannu gets her message nd he goes frm dere too..
rocky rattu reach the bike place nd find out dat cheekas left d town
rattu is shocked
rocky tells him even if u won the bet u lost EVERYTHING

now deyv strted dis precap thing didnt catch it will catch next time

13,14th June update by uvcraziestfan:

ok dis update is loadedšŸ˜†

tp

she reaches the restraunt to meet param finds dat param has booked d entire restraunt fr her .
.she gets scared..param arrives dere nd shes spellbounded seeing him his car everything..they meet nd
strt chatting about each other..param tells hes an mba n owns a software firm in silicon valley..he has houses in manhatten
nd everywhere in newyork has office in delhi luvs india
mnnu reachers dere nd bumps his car into params goes to the restraunt tp is happy seeing him nd talks to him
in isshaares..widout seeing param tells her to call her frd to sit wid dem only
mannu comes dere..param tries to talk to him in ishares thinking hes goonga but its nthing of dat sort
wen dey come down dey see d car tp gets angry on mannu but param says its ok he gt an excuse to change cars
he leaves..tp is very very happy wid him as she gt d guy she dreamt of...she goes to rattus mom to tell her how happy she is
nd how gr8 param is..param comes dere too to say thanku..den tp takes param to meet her frds
dey take her interview n he very nicely pataos dem all(aww param is sucha luvable character)dey all make him deir frds too
ermm rocky takes sum time to see if tp is happy but den makes param his buddy
next pitstop is tps parents but dat is throughed too as tps parents see him as deyr ideal son in law(dis is a very cute part..specially
the patiala size lassi makkhan maarke)
but param says he has to marry within 10 days nd tps parents cud get a reservation fr gurudwara only in a week
so tps marrying in a week(though i dont think datll happen)
she tells d news of marriage to her frds nd dey all r happy for her
 dey maaaro sum senti dialoge nd make her cry tooo.....

rattu
well he was the most serius person in d 2 episodes nd he made me cry too...
rattu comes to noe exactly how much cheeka had planned all dis n he ran away wid the money..hes very put down
his frds try to cheer him up..tps father asks him  about d money n he says hell try to return it to them soon..
back to the plot rattus mom dad go to see d plot nd get shocked to see chaddas board on it(it reminded me of khosla ka ghosla)
rattus dad goes to chadda nd he tells him dat rattu took 8lakh frm him promising to duble it but he didnt so i took the plot gimme 16 lakh n take d plot
rattus dad is destroyed hearing dis..he goes to rattu n gives him one tight slap..hes very very very hurt he tells rattu dat uve sold d plot
wich we had dreamed of frm so many yrs ..rattus tries to explain but all in vain..dis time his mother doesnt agree too n slaps him
dey throw him out of their house
rattu is disheartened his frds take him to the shed nd he breaks down
cries to his herst contnt..while tp mannu rocky understand nd tell him dat dey r dere fr him.....
next morning rattu goes to chadda to ask him why he took the plot

nd chadda says dis is all business..nd gives him d idea dat he shud work fr him to get d money back nd he agrees..
in the end we find out that chadda is linked with cheeka nd dey took d faayda of the situation...now cheeka ill have no
competition in the race(i wanted to kill both dese dudesssssss)

rocky ..nthin much on his side..charus sister cant marry alex coz both fathers have deir big egos between
both try to explain their respective parents rocky also tries
but none of em agreee

mannu side is all thanda no news frm him he was dere in all the foursome scenes
his story wasnt moved a lil further.....

precap--rattu finds cheeka finnaly..

NEW PROMO
co inscidendtly...mannus first performance rockys med college entrance is on tps wedding
nd rattu has to get out of palankhet fr work..nd deyr sad dey cant go to tps wedding
dey all sit in car to go while tp comes in her lehenga on a cycle to go wid dem

shelly

15th UPDATE HAS NOT BEEN DONE

16th, 17th = Saturday, Sunday

18th Update by Shelly (uvcraziestfan)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/651555

mannu rocky tp find rattu in a very baad state lying on the road..they take him to the stable clear his wounds stay wid him till he wakes up..mannu suggests hospital but rattu wakes up on hospitals name coz he doesnt want to answer questions..mannu is angry as hes worried bout internal injuries..rattu tells dem to leave dey get angry but tp mannu leave rocky stays wid rattu

next morning rattus mom comes dere nd rattu strts hiding nt to show his wounds but his mom catches him n is shocked..dey all lie dat he fell ..rattus mum tells him to come back coz parents do scold but d luv doesnt go..rattu says he wont come back until he mends wat wrongs he did..rrattus mum gives dem food n leaves frm dere

tp is seeing magazines deciding on her wedding apparel but cant decide nething..her mum is irritated wid her..n tells nt to find faults in everythhing n have a decision our a choice..tp defends herself saying she has a choice but cant get it so shes marrying(is dis pointing to tp secretly luving our sant rocky)

tps dad is talking wid sum ppl fr rebate in dcorations n all..tps mom asks wats hapening he tells he had one dream but he cant do justice to it..tps mum is angry on rattu n his fraud schemes she tells tps dad to talk wid rattus parents..tps dad says watll i talk wid dem deyr lost dere plot bcoz of him..tps mum says if i ever gt my hands on d guy ill deffo marro him wid my jooti

all four r playing darts..tp is angry dat she never gets to hit bulls eye..mannu says jhooti nahin bolte u hit d biggest bulls eye aka param..dey sey uskee wajah se tp se chutkara milegašŸ˜†its like tp ko pathar se baandkar pond mein phenk denge but its wrong to compare param wid pattharšŸ¤£mannu says param is nice but he cant hit the bulls eye..nd den n dere he hits one..tp tells him to teach her too.n he does though it is nt even near to bulls eyešŸ˜†mannu rocky tp leave d luvbirds dere..rocky talks bout his prob..charu n alex mannu suggests lets do sum cheating to bring em togther rockky is nt sure but he agreees.before dat dey plan to take params final test coz dey think hes too perfect kabhi kabhi doubt hota hainšŸ¤£

well dey take his test ask him bout money where he lives why he liked tp nd all its a very cute scene..wen he shows his house in his phone..mannu tp r clean bowled wid dat onlyšŸ˜›tp actually blushes wen she hears param saying he luved tp at first sight

so prob 1 solved second to go

dey all go to alex dad place n tell him dat charu is pregnant wid alex kid nd dey have to maary or desilva kee clean image pe big fat dhabbe padh jaayengešŸ˜†alex is called n he also acts dat  its true..deseilva agrees to it as he doesnt want ne harm on his image he calls charu his dotty(wat a sudden change)n he says hell talk wid charus dad nd d marriage will now happen