Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

UPDATE : 19th BY NIYATHI (coolniyu)

TP'S SANGEET:
Epi starts with some ladies oohing n aahing over TP n shes getting bugged..after that she puts on tv n is shocked to realise that even tv is not interesting her..she tries sneaking out and her mum catches her and lectures her about being more serious...she tells her shes doing this on TP's will..also that she should stop meeting her friends(especially Rattu) because theyre guys and even thoguh Param is a sweet boy and he understands it would be better not to...TP feels sad and adds that she doesnt want her mum to talk that way abt Rattu..

TP at Adda:
She finally manages to throw a bulls eye but no one is there to see her...she sits down to one side and Rattu walks up...and he asks her hwat shes doing she says shes thinking...he says "TP if you want i know of some special books i could get them for you" ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ..she says shut up and that she is confused...then it turns to a serious conversation..Rattu says look at rocky and mannu..they listened to their parents and are on their way to success alrerady...he wonders whether he and TP arent mature enough to decide what they want to do in their own lives..and TP says no way and htye should decide their own life...rattu asks her if shes having second thoughts abt marriage and she replies agains that shes confused..then she asks him if hes coming to some ceremony and and he says he cant because so many ppl would be there..and then she encourages him to come and apologise to his father...and that uncle was sure to relent soon and gradually atleast he would forgive rattu ๐Ÿ˜›..and rattus is convinced and he says hell definitely come ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Param and TP's bro:
Param asks tp's bro where she is and he says he wont say bcos ladka and ladki are not supposed to meet before marriage ๐Ÿ˜›..and they have a ocnversation of how it is in america..tp's bro wonders if there are hot girls in america ๐Ÿคฃ and he would open a petrol pump in america..and asks param if its possible to do so..param replies he could open a petrochemical plant also if he wants ๐Ÿ˜›

TP/Param/bro at home:
TP goes home and Param goes to meet her..she hurriedly switches off the tv and her bro says she was watching saas bahu serial like the rest of the indian ladies...and param says not just indian world over ladies ๐Ÿ˜† bcos his chachiji in usa also watches..and tps bro is amazed that saas bahu serials come in us too and he says that once TP and TV are united in US param didnt stand a chance ๐Ÿ˜†..and he says no probs he would watch with her ๐Ÿ˜› althiough he didnt understand why people watched these serials anyway..so TP explains its bcos no one gets to see such large joint families anymore ..and he replies he had a huge family too and they would meet often..and tp's bro teases her saying she would have to start tocuhing feet of many ppl then, why not start with him? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Rocky/Mannu/Rattu walking on road:
They are wondering what gift to get her..mannu wondered how it would be after she left and they wouldnt get to meet her..and they focus on rocky ๐Ÿ˜ณ rattu asks rocky what gift to get tp as he knew her the best and rocky is lost again...mannu complains that rocky takes too long to think and they laugh..

TP's house:
the function has started..and TP walks down d stairs lookin very pretty in a red salwar ๐Ÿ˜ณ param goes up to her and compliments her..he says she looks very beautiful and a little tensed..he asked her who she was waiting for..at that moment rocky enters with mannu..tp doesnt answer param but goes and hugs rocky without a word and he looks at her very strangely ๐Ÿ˜ณ..they didnt show params reaction to this ๐Ÿ˜•..

Song sequence:
the song saajan ji ghar aaye from k2h2 is played and param dances to it..and he pulls tp and she just stands reluctantly n watches him dance..and she imagines herself dancin with rocky to a romantic part of the song ๐Ÿ˜›..rocky is giving her a wistful look throughout ๐Ÿ˜‰ it was highly filmy ๐Ÿ˜†

Rattus entry:
Rattu enters as the song finishes and TP delightedly goes to meet him..but her parents are angry especially her mum and she goes to scream at him in front of everyone..rattus dad is shocked that hes borrowed tp's parents moneys as well and rattu looks at tp's mum ashamed..tp asks her mum to quieten and she refuses...rattus dad starts gettin pain in d chest n he collapses,clutching his heart rattus mum freaks out and screams for him and it ends on rattus bewildered face..

Precap:Rattus mom asks rattu to leave them forever if he truly loved his father..he tells mannu and rocky the truth that cheeka beat him up..he goes to chadha ji to beg for mercy..chadha tells him that whatever he took away would never be returned..and that rattus house also belongs to him now..

Overall-7/10
i liked the epi but guys the song sequence put me off it was so typical and anyway if this is how the tp/rocky romance is going to be in the beginning stages only im afraid to think of later on ๐Ÿ˜ญ it has the potential to completely ruin the track of the serial

Comment : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/651772

~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail

20th and 21st Update by Rakhi (rakhi_uv)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/654692

20th june

*rattus dad gets a heart attack at tpz sangeet
*tpz is very upset wid her mom 4 watever she said to rattu n blames her 4 rattus dads condition....mom explains she din like rattus presence at the sangeet!
*param asks tpz parents if he can share the marriage expenses.....parents r happy to see his niceness....bt they refuse saying its their responsibilty !
*at the hospital rattus dad asks him to leave nd finally even his mom says wid a heavy heart tht if u love ur dad n want him to b well ....leave the place!
*rocky n mannu take him away .....rocky says he wud stay back wid his dad
*rattu goes to chaddha n begs him to giv their plot bt he refuses also says even ur house is in my custody now n ur parents wud soon b homeless....its all thanks to cheeka!
*rattu tells mannu n rocky tht the other day he was beatened up by cheeka n chaddhas men! n now he wont spare tht cheeka.....they both tell rattu to think smartly abt the next move......fighting cheeka is no way to cum out of this bt rattu dusnt listen to them
*rattu finds cheeka at a bike race......rattu also joins the race just to catch cheeka......n they hav a big fight! cheeka falls unconcious.....

it was totally a rattu episode๐Ÿ˜ณ

21st june

tp is alone in her room ....her mom enters n says shes feeling guilty 4 talking to rattu so harshly n also abt his dads condition! she explains her tht she always had one dream of having a grand wedding 4 tp! n the money tht they gave rattu was hard earned n saved only 4 her marriage nd so she cudnt stand rattu the other day n lost it seeing him at the sangeet! tp says its niether urs nor rattus fault .....its only cheekas fault! later her mom givs her a jewwllery set saying its of her wedding ....she says she has tried her best to do every possible thing bt in case sumthing is left out shes sorry 4 it! tp says shes been the best mom to her n perhaps her real mom also wudnt do so much 4 her.....n they both share an emotional huggie๐Ÿค—.....her mom asks her to go see rattus dad in the hospital n also meet her frnds as this may b the last time she meets them๐Ÿ˜ญ

at the adda rocky is giving rattu a massage n rattu says he wud b a gr8 doc hes already feeling well.......mannu enters wid a box in his hand! rattu opens it n finds bottles of beer in it! ๐Ÿ˜‰they decide to celebrate their last nite in palankhet n their adda๐Ÿ˜ƒ......within no time all 3 r talli n out!๐Ÿ˜† rattu is on a kissing spree๐Ÿ˜†......he goes on showering kisses to both rocky n mannu saying wat they hav done 4 him in todays world no frnd wud do๐Ÿ˜›

tp enters n they all cherish their memories๐Ÿ˜ณ .....tp tells rocky n mannu tht if they cant attend her wedding they atleast hav to see in her bridal wear b4 going or she wud not spare both of them๐Ÿ˜ˆ....later mannu n rattu offer tpz sum beer๐Ÿ˜‰.....bt tp refuses saying last time wen she drank she had created such a scene at the party n she dusnt want to repeat tht !๐Ÿ˜† hearing this mannu n rattu burst of laffing๐Ÿ˜†......tpz wonders wats so funny? n finally they both tell her wat she drank at the party was no hard drink.....it was only NIMBU PANI ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ.....tp as usual calls him "chipad " 4 doing all tht.....while boys still laff like crazy๐Ÿ˜†

later rattu suggests a game .....truth n dare!๐Ÿ˜ƒ the bottle first stops on mannu n he selects truth......rattu aks him "career or frndship?" mannu says both ! next the bottle points rocky..... mannu asks "among us whom wud u miss the most" after a lot of thinking .....rockys says "tp" ๐Ÿ˜ณtp n rocky stare at each other! mannu says everywher woman power rules these days....hamari koi value hi nahi hai๐Ÿ˜†......later its rattu babys turn๐Ÿ˜ณ .....he chooses dare! tp says to him......u always like to do things in the ulta way no?so now stand ulta on ur head nd show us!๐Ÿ˜† the he-man tht he thinks he is......says fine no big deal๐Ÿ˜† .....bt hard luck..... fails miserably at it๐Ÿคฃ......(hai toh nakli he-man na๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†).......watching him all r left it splits! now its tpz turn she picks truth! rattu asks her "param or his bank balance?" she says niether.....rattu asks then wat is the reason she getting married to him?๐Ÿ˜• bt she says in turn u can ask just one qts.....she spins the bottle again n it again points rocky! tp aks him "wat do u like in me?" mannu looses it.....he says u just want us to praise u n now this game is getting too boring๐Ÿ˜‰ bt tp insists rocky to answer......rocky says sumthing like ur very nice n thers no1 like u......they once again stare ....rattu disturbs their stare by saying more than me the mosquitoes on this adda wud miss u guys......afterall their daily food supply is going to stop suddenly๐Ÿคฃ......(wat a poorly sad joke rattu๐Ÿ˜†).....finally they all leave!
(a very important thing here is during this whole time at the adda ....rattu is frequently shown noticing rocky n tpz stares n closeness)

next morning rattu finds rocky alone at the adda.....he asks wat is he doing here? y din he go to see tp in her bridal wear?.....he says i dunno im not too comfortable seeing her bridal wear! rattu asks y so? rocky says he himself dusnt know y he isnt happy 4 tp inspite of knowing param is gr8 guy! rattu says perhaps its bcoz 4 u tp is more than frnd......he tells rocky.......i know u love her๐Ÿ˜ณ......he tells him to go n tell tpz tht he luvs her......thers still time n shes not married yet! the epi ends on rockys confused sad shocked face......

an extremely cute epi๐Ÿ˜ณ i dun believe tht was the last time they all were together at their adda๐Ÿ˜ญ btw the 4sum just rock bigtime๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

22nd June Update by ~Sirius*Ysh~

Comment: here

Ohk... I missed the first five minutes of the episode, someone has to fill in for dat...

Uhmm... i started watching from where rocky is alone under the adda and Mannu drives up there... rocky is all angry wid mannu and says "you are going for the most imposrtant thing in your life... at least now u can be on time no?" nd mannu luks lyk >>  >> nd says that he had some important work to do... And then rocky says that he wants to meet TP one last time before they leave

Now, Rattu is climbing through the window of TPz room nd TP sees him on her mirror (shez applying lipstick ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† dunno y bt dat struck me funny ๐Ÿคฃ) and she is all light mooded and tells him that he neednt do this monkey bizness and can come thru main entrance itself...

But his next few words block out her light headedness... he tells her in a very serious tone that he wanted to meet her. Tpz asks him why he is sounding so serious and he tells her that he feels alone. He says that rocky, mannu nd TP will leave nd what will he do all alone in palanket.

He then says that he will miss her wedding becuase he is going to say bye to rocky nd mannu... tp is lyk ๐Ÿ˜ก all of u three will miss my wedding... and rocky sas that he will take her to say bye to them nd bring her back on time... 15 minutes late will not matter at all

At this Param intervenes and denies rattu saying that this is his important day and she will not go with rattu... Now Rocky and Maannu enter and a senti exchange of dialogs happen where they all say they will miss each other and all and TP looks at rocky and asks pointedly "will you miss me rocky?"

But rocky doesnt reply to her, turns to Param and tells him to take care of TP and that she is very dear to them. Then they all shake each otehrs hands and hug and all and leave... Rocky hangs back for a second, turns around and tells TP, "yes, i will miss u very much!" (if u ask me i found this whole thig so ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜ณ)

BREAK

A car drives up to the railway station and the 3 guys (๐Ÿ˜) get out of it. Ratrtu says bye and Mannu asks him why isnt he coming in to say bye to them. Rattu says that he cannot bear to see them all go and stay back myself! (๐Ÿ˜” he was looking so cute here u knw ๐Ÿ˜) And manu says, hopw can we all leave if u say things like that... (awwwww... that was so sweet๐Ÿ˜ณ) Rattu says that he will manage somehow and that he has to get his money back from cheeka... and tells them all to go. They both go up the stairs and turn around mid way to see rattu. Then rattu runs up the stairs and they all have a group hug (one so senti it almost made me cry... ๐Ÿ˜ญ i mean we all know they wont seperate bt it was so senti u knw...๐Ÿ˜ญ nd rttu dearesht was luking soo ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜)

TPz wedding all music and all in the background and people dancing and the cam moves in on TPz face nd shez obv luking sad...(if u ask me, shez being an idiot! paran is sooo sweetttt!!!) and here also she is putting lipstick... (2 tyms in d same half hour nd its nt lyk she kissed rocky or nething :-<)

Spotlight on Rattu entering his house. He sees the chadda board and also his father giving instructions to the moviers. He gets all flustered and oes up to his dad to find out what was happening. But his father yells at him and asks him to go away... Rattu aologises and says that he did everything for his parents only so that they copuld be happy with the money and that he will go for a job now but his dad tells him that according to them rattu is dead and according to rattu they will also be dead... And rattu is very very every anglee wid cheeka (yea dats right darling beat him up ๐Ÿ˜ก)

BREAK

TPZ dad is sitting down and he looks all sad and serious... TP comes in, sees him crying and asks him why he is doing so. And says that i am the bride and everyone else is crying (๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†) her dad says that he is very happy that she lyks the gguy and tells dat there needs to be understanding and love in a hubby-wife ka relatrionship. He says that bet him and her mum no luv/understanding was der bt with him nd pummy it was there so much that pummy takes care of tp as her own child... And then some more nostalgia and hugs her. Tpz looking shocked (the same luk kajol gave in k2h2 wen she realised that aman was teking her away from the sared fire towards rahul... god i luv dat movie ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ[๐Ÿ˜)

Rattu is going through the files in his "office" very frantically and keeps yelling "shit!" out ... i guess he is looking for some proof of cheeka's presence... and then he bangs his hands on the table and says "Rattu, im sure u r on the right path now!"

Paran is talking to the pujari (pandit) saying that he wants the marriage over fast... and right then TP enters with her parents and Param stares at her (shez relly luking very pretty ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ) she walks up to Param and says that she has something important and private to tell him. Param takes her aside and asks her to hurry because good time is going off...

TP luks uncomfortable and says that she is sorry but she cannot marry him... and the episode ends on a shocked face of Param

PRECAP: Rattu is in the train wer rocky nd mannu are surprised to see him and he says i am also coming with you guys. they ask him why and he says that to make more money quickly mumbai is the right place. And rocky tells rattu, "have u gone mad? we three will get together and help u return ur money and get back the plot!"

โค๏ธYshโค๏ธ

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Update: 25th June by smritisashi

Comment: here

updating on behalf of shelzyy, my first attempt kindly bare with me....๐Ÿ˜‰ 

TP refuses to marry Param and says she loves someone else, Param immediately guesses it to be Rocky, he behaves like a true gentle man and lets tp go and handles everything behind her, he tells the guest that hes calling off the marrige coz hes been detected of some fatal illness, but tp;s mum guess something is wrong and she knows somehow that this was all tp's doing.

Meanwhile tp escapes with the help of her brother and back at the station rocky and mannu are pleasently surprised by rattu's arrival and his declaration that he is also going with them to Mumbai. He says he is the one responsible for all the hurt and pain to his parents and he only would give them back their dream and says that he needs to earn loads of money which is only possible at Mumbai, Rocky suddenly shouts at rattu as if he has done something gruesome๐Ÿ˜›but he shouted coz he got way too hurt as rattu had said only he would earn money while rocky ordered him that not he alone but all three of them would earn and get the plot back๐Ÿ˜ณ 

And them comes the famous DDLJ sceen where the trian has started moving, the girl is running her hand out stretched and the boy catches it in a heroic way....the gilr and boy in quesiton ofcorse are rocky and tp....๐Ÿ˜† ...... rattu and mannu are too overjoyed to be going to mumbai together so wen tp comes in the compartment the dont pay much attention ot her and only after some couple of minutes realize that she has eloped form her wedding๐Ÿ˜‰

the foursome is overjoyed with the idea of being back together they exchange some cute huggs and laughs to be dishturbed only by a girky ticket checker, poor tp is pranked by the boys who refuse to take any responsibility of her infront of the TT.....the TT gives them all a lot of bhashan on Mumbai and how it changes people and how all friendship is forgotten in the wake of going ahead and earning more and more.....mannu has to pay him 1000 bugs to save their necks..but the TT has left the foursome wondering whether Mumbai wld change them all and even their friendship....

all of them seem to believe that nothing could change their friendship and rocky says that this moment is very crucial for each one of them each one of their lives would change forever form this point onwards and hence it is this very moment which is apt to revive their friendship oath 

and so in the moving trian just a couple of hours away from their new destiny the foursome once again pledge to always remain Rocking Four come wat may.....๐Ÿ˜ณ

ash2busy thumbnail
Update 27th June by uvcraziestfan:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/659483

Update 28th June by shriyaroxxx:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/660336Edited by ash2busy - 16 years ago
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail

Please excuse us for not being regular in updates in the month of july because all of us have been very busy with school work... but from now onwards the updates will be more frequent!

UPDATE JULY 30th

(https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/690542)

Hey guys!

just thought i would do the update for yesterdays episode!
i dont remember that much so excuse the short recap!
will do the next one much much better!!!!

Rocky:

Well rocky is seen limping in collage when the dean comes and asks him why he missed a class. Rocky tries to lie through but the dean sees right through him and also notices the fact that rocky was wounded not from falling down but from some beating up bisiness.. this is over heard by tanya

Rattu:
Well rattu is at dat crazy mans house when tanys, who gets rattus address from TP turns up to see him. Dat crazy guy creats a lot of fuss and makes rattu pay fine. Rattu is so  flustered and angry dat he shoos tanya away. and she gets angry at the way he shoos her away and goes off. Rattu just shoves a 500 rupee note in dat guys hand and runs after tanya ๐Ÿ˜ณ and well apologised but she didnt allow him to by calling him selfish and all... bt well hu can resist my rattu and finally she caved and related d above incident bout rocky wen rattu asked bout rocky! and rattu immidiately called mannu and asked him to chec on rocky

Mannu

Hes on a date with amritha.. he actually asks her out (personally i think amritha is very mean!) and very cute it was... anyways on his date they keep talking.. waiter comes and he quickly orders 2 coffee for them and amritha starts to yell cos he dint ask her wht she wanted (wht a pult i tel u!) and then well they get to talking and mannu flatters he a load and all and mannu ses he wants to bcum famous rockstar and all and amrityha ses she can do it... only if he can get her in contact with rocky... And obv mannu dusnt lyk it so he ses sum stry and all... and just then he gets a call frm rattu to go and check on rocky and by mistake he mentions rockys name and then manages by saying rocky 5 the movie ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ and then well amritha ends up paying for the coffee...

Mannu And Rocky

Im not sure what hapened herwe as i was working on my new siggy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ but i do know dat mannu asks rocky to express his feelings for TP!

TP

Well yea she is talking to ehrself and then strts talking about herself in the feminine ofrmas in aati, jaati, and all dat and ganpat overheaqrs... and wen she tries to cover up he pulls off her mustach and den realises shez a girl! and then runs off yeling... episode ends on TPz shocked face!

~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail

Update for August 2nd (https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/692763)

Heyllo people.... here's the update for 2 August

The epi starts with Rattu's gf asking him if he really loves her, & he says that he can't answer. He says that he can't see her anymore, unless her father allows them to be together. He says that now he is away from his parents & he realises their importance, & she should realise her dad's importance too.

Mannu tries to impress his boss by going in the middle of a Board meeting & asking him to sign an autograph for him. This infuriates his boss. He tells Mannu that buttering him won't help him, & he fires him.

The foursome are on the beach, & Rattu, TP & Rocky are having fun. Mannu is sitting on the beach & writes 'FIRED' in the sand. TP suggests that they go & talk to Mannu. They all tell him that he shouldn't worry, there'll be many more jobs to come. Rattu says that their house owner is these days suspecting Rocky & TP of being gay. ๐Ÿคฃ  ๐Ÿคฃ

Amrita talks to her dad & says that he shouldn't have fired Mannu as he was her only way to get to Rocky. She goes to their house to talk to Mannu. She tells him that she wants him back in the company. Mannu asks her why she is doing all this for him, she replies that she doesn't like to state the obvious.

TP & Rocky are romancing in the kitchen & Rocky takes off TP's moustache & opens her hair. Their house owner sees this & the epi ends.

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Written Updates - October'07

By mohobbat

written update oct 25th (last episode)

Serial Ended
Edited by Saara COMB - 16 years ago