Paranormal

A Friendly Face... A New MOTW!

Tearðrops thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I hope Sareeta enjoyed last weeks hot seat as Paranormal/Spirituality's first ever MOTW and I am sure we all got to know her very well!

It is time for a new MOTW (Member Of The Week).

Is everyone ready to get to know another member within this section, because I have another Member lined up.

Hold your fingers, no need to start writing up your long set of questions just yet. Firstly, let's see who it is.

She goes by the name of Nikita. Hehe, I don't think I've actually given it away, as that was not the easiest clue.

Well, I introduced 1 game to this section; but this member has initiated 2 more.

She is a very sweet and FRIENDly person.

It is non-other than

friend_125!

Congratz Nikita!

So everyone lets ask get to know the person behind the posts.

Paranormal/Spirituality dev. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tearðrops thumbnail
I have the same set of questions for you:

How did you first find I-F?
What are your favourite sections on IF?
What's your favourite holiday spot?
Say 1 word that sums you up well
A word or sentence you say alot
A quote you really like
Your favourite actor?
A song you really like?

missmhow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
heyyyyyyy congrats nikita πŸ‘ ...i love to visit this section because of u.. πŸ˜ƒ and lemme tell u once again that i simply love the titles game u strted. πŸ˜† ..will be back with my q's enjoyyyyyyyyy the hotseat!!!!!!!
friend_125 thumbnail
thanks -TEARDROPS 😊

How did you first find I-F?
I was searching google for my fav telly actors n found i-f very intresting n thus joined it.
What are your favourite sections on IF?
the most sections i visits regularly are -PARANORMAL,JAB LOVE HUA.n now a days travel section also.n others r -- bbb[star],prc[star],bmtd[zee],wrwmk[sahara],health n fitness.
What's your favourite holiday spot?
oh nice question teardrops 😊 ,its goa,ooty,himanchal pradesh,kashmir. n ofcourse i ,ve some dream destinations too which i wud like to visit for a vaccation if possible in future 😊

Say 1 word that sums you up well
hey bhagwan πŸ˜†
A word or sentence you say alot
pagal hai kya!!! πŸ˜†i say this to younger bro n younger sis n friends.
A quote you really like
there r many.but the lines of song --itni shakti hame dena data man ka vishwas kamzor ho na,hum chalen nek raste pe humse bhoolkar bhi koi bhool ho na.[i posted the full song before in inspiration point topic as they r my inp.lines of life]
Your favourite actor?
ohhh...its the sweet n perky priya badlani[jab love hua] ,raghu aka sudeep sahir[jab love hua] n bhola aka rahul lohani[jab love hua] these 3 are fabulous really. im crazy for them. 
A song you really like? -
its the most emotional romantic song that really makes a sense for those ppl who really love-- its-
jab koi bat bigad jaye,jab koi mushkil pad jaye,tum dene saath mera o humnava,na koi hai- na koi tha zindagi me tumhare siva,tum dena sath mera o humnave.--this song makes me really much much more senti then ian usually n makes me cry also.

Edited by friend_125 - 16 years ago
friend_125 thumbnail
😳oh thats really soooo...nice missmhow,thanks 😊 . iam glad to hear that!Edited by friend_125 - 16 years ago
peda123 thumbnail
congratulations,mujhe lag raha tha ki ab motw main tumharee hi barii hai.i m sorry ki maine tumharee dant khane ke baad chek ki kiya.my question is for u:
1)I know you r from india.but in which city r u from?
2)R u studing or what?
3how many friend do u have?
4)which movie u like best?
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Congrats Nikita on becoming MOTW yaar!πŸ‘

Enjoy the hotseat! here are my q's for youπŸ˜›

LOve,

GracellaπŸ˜›

missmhow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
here are my questions friend_125...hope u enjoy answering them....
whts ur profession../??
how many brothers and sisters do u have??
describe urself in two lines...?/
who is ur favorite person in this world/?
ur ambition in life?
ur favorite holiday spot and why??
if u cud meet one media personality who wud u choose and why??
wht all will u discuss when u meet that media person??
if a genie granted u three wishes wht all wud u ask for??
wht do u think about comedy serials and ur favorite comedy serial??
wht is ur favorite dish and wht do u enjoy cooking the most?/
wht form of exercise do u think suits u the best??
if u write a book wht topic wud u write it on?fiction/non fiction...happy ending/tragic ending
if u made a serial wht wud it be like..pls choose fm any of the existing serials ..if it will be on soemthing else..pls mention that..
ur opinion about:
    marriage
    beauty contests
    love
    attraction
     beauty
ur funda of life.??
ths all fm me..for now.(may come back with more questions πŸ˜‰ )...will be waiting for the answers πŸ˜ƒ 😳
friend_125 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: peda123

congratulations,mujhe lag raha tha ki ab motw main tumharee hi barii hai.i m sorry ki maine tumharee dant khane ke baad chek ki kiya.my question is for u:
1)I know you r from india.but in which city r u from?
2)R u studing or what?
3how many friend do u have?
4)which movie u like best?

thanks PEDAπŸ˜›

iam from  madhya pradesh.but originally from rajasthan. yeah iam doing my graduation. friends on i-f are-peda,bhanu,missmhow,teardrops.and in real life not much friends due to my honest nature i loose themπŸ˜•πŸ˜­,but really iam not able to do formality and fakeness.so this is my minus-point one way.but its my decision that what so ever happens ,even if iam alone in life ,but i,ll never choose that path of formality,lies,fakeness.
  1. movies are-maine pyar kiya,pyar to hona hi tha,mann,and all the old movies of  from 60,s to 90,s.
Edited by friend_125 - 16 years ago
friend_125 thumbnail

thanks gracella😊

1. 1-me in 3words--honest,caring,emotional.
  2. music-old music of 60,s to 90,s[bollwood]
  3. movies-pthht,mann,maine pyar kiya.
  4. actor-actress- anya aka priya badlani,raghu aka sudeep sahir,bhola aka rahul lohani,rajesh khanna ,manoj kumar,rajendra kumar n all oldies.
  5. all my words that i said n those which hurted my loved ones are my mistakes  i did n that hurts me even more then them as a guilt. 
  6. i visit jab love hua and paranormal section .
  7. father-mother,,younger sis n bro[cousins who live along but are like real to me] and one more person whom i loved,love n will forever.
  8. no-one,s there.
  9. i,ve described my soul-mate in my slam book.view it.
  10. formality,fakeness,lies,crime.
  11. i beleive in destiny.it depends on our good n bad work balace.
  12. i do.dont know why but very strongly beleive n have full faith.
  13. itni shakti hume dena data and--jab kisiki taraf dil jhukne lage from pyar to hona hi tha
  14. aey malik tere bande hum,aise ho hamare karam,neki par chalen...
  15. love and family are same for me.i,ll choose them[love n family rather then the carrier[money] coz my loved ones are my world.without them what what will money count to me n what will i do of that money without them.
  16. its in my slam-book.
  17. its just that i never even by mistake also do the bad work[bad karms] n wish to always do the good work[good karms]
  18. to get moksha[rid of reincarnation]after this life.or if iam granted some more lives then want them to be spent with my all loved ones.
  19. there are 2 conditions-may be ,ill be married n if not,then i,ll be doin job.
  20. keep-up the good work n avoid bad.