Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friend_125 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thanks missmhow πŸ˜›

whts ur profession../??
-- student still.
how many brothers and sisters do u have??
-- real-one elder sis but 2 more r there who r real 4me-younger bro n sis[real uncle,s children ,we r joint family]
describe urself in two lines...
--iam,honest,caring,emotional n very senti,very relegious, and loves my loved ones even more then my life.
who is ur favorite person in this world/?
-- its god in form of love in this world
ur ambition in life?
--to be a good person always.
ur favorite holiday spot and why??
--i,ve some dream destinations but wanna visit 4 vacation there only with loved ones.
if u cud meet one media personality who wud u choose and why??
---its 3,sudeep sahir,priya badlani,rahul lohani.coz iam crazy 4 them n admirer of them.
wht all will u discuss when u meet that media person??
--i would ask thenm about them that what i wanna know about them.
if a genie granted u three wishes wht all wud u ask for??
--to change my mistakes[bad n hurting words of past]that i said n those which hurted my loved ones.
wht do u think about comedy serials and ur favorite comedy serial??
---they are refreshing n they helps in reducing sorrows.my fav r---- jab love hua[zee],old comedy films like-angoor,etc etc...
wht is ur favorite dish and wht do u enjoy cooking the most?/
--yummm... πŸ˜† its masala dosa,paneer ki sabji,n all indian dishes. i enjoy everything that i cook for my loved ones with the SPECIAL INGRIDIENT--"LoVe".
wht form of exercise do u think suits u the best??
-- its swimming[imaginary],cycling,n playing sports.
if u write a book wht topic wud u write it on?fiction/non fiction...happy ending/tragic ending
--it would be tragic but with happy ending.
if u made a serial wht wud it be like..pls choose fm any of the existing serials ..if it will be on soemthing else..pls mention that..
--it would be exactly like a other version of JAB LOVE HUA[zee],bcoz its a complete show,it consists of emotion for loved ones,sentiments,comedy,hilariousness,a little war thats between relationships.its a non-saasBahu serial.the moral is that money cant buy love,the religiousness,relations importace.

ur opinion about:
    marriage---its the bonding of not 2 body,s, but 2 souls.
    beauty contests----they are waste of time.beauty lies within heart n soul,not in body.
    love --- makes a person very good.n also makes the world go RoUnD πŸ˜†
    attraction --- Is not good to happen n results in seperation n fight.
     beauty -- lies within heart.  beauty is nature.
ur funda of life.??--be cool n genuine.
Edited by friend_125 - 16 years ago
missmhow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey friend u are fm a place near indore...have u ever visited mhow????
missmhow thumbnail
thanx a ton for answering my questions...loved reading them...even i belive a lot in love like u do...
friend_125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: missmhow

thanx a ton for answering my questions...loved reading them...even i belive a lot in love like u do...

i know n understand that very well,i,ll tell u later.ok. ya once i visited mahow or mahu whatever spelling. but i dont remember the place,i was young when i visited.

friend_125 thumbnail

HELLO GUYS,
       today i got promotion and became a ---GOLDIE 😊

Its double happiness na?πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

Edited by friend_125 - 16 years ago
missmhow thumbnail
Originally posted by: friend_125

HELLO GUYS,
       today i got promotion and became a ---GOLDIE 😊

congrats πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
missmhow thumbnail

i know n understand that very well,i,ll tell u later.ok. ya once i visited mahow or mahu whatever spelling. but i dont remember the place,i was young when i visited.

ya do tell me...i will wait..
gud to know that u visited mhow..
peda123 thumbnail
hi friend_125.i really like your answar about friend and friendship.in friendship you dont have to be formal if you r formal then there is no friendship. Edited by peda123 - 16 years ago
friend_125 thumbnail
yeah.exactly peda! 😊 . thanks.
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

thanks gracella😊

1-me in 3words--honest,caring,emotional. music-old music of 60,s to 90,s[bollwood] movies-pthht,mann,maine pyar kiya. actor-actress- anya aka priya badlani,raghu aka sudeep sahir,bhola aka rahul lohani,rajesh khanna ,manoj kumar,rajendra kumar n all oldies. all my words that i said n those which hurted my loved ones are my mistakes  i did n that hurts me even more then them as a guilt.  i visit jab love hua and paranormal section . father-mother,,younger sis n bro[cousins who live along but are like real to me] and one more person whom i loved,love n will forever. no-one,s there. i,ve described my soul-mate in my slam book.view it. formality,fakeness,lies,crime. i beleive in destiny.it depends on our good n bad work balace. i do.dont know why but very strongly beleive n have full faith. itni shakti hume dena data and--jab kisiki taraf dil jhukne lage from pyar to hona hi tha aey malik tere bande hum,aise ho hamare karam,neki par chalen... love and family are same for me.i,ll choose them[love n family rather then the carrier[money] coz my loved ones are my world.without them what what will money count to me n what will i do of that money without them. its in my slam-book. its just that i never even by mistake also do the bad work[bad karms] n wish to always do the good work[good karms] to get moksha[rid of reincarnation]after this life.or if iam granted some more lives then want them to be spent with my all loved ones. there are 2 conditions-may be ,ill be married n if not,then i,ll be doin job.
  1. keep-up the good work n avoid bad.

πŸ‘thx dear for answering the q's yaar!

great answers!πŸ‘

wow u love Mann  and MPK tooπŸ‘!!!!

LOve,

Gracella