A Friendly Face... A New MOTW! - Page 3

Posted: 16 years ago
Gosh, I missed this post , tad bit late I guess....! Sorry, havent really been active... the past week!

Congratulations friend_125!! Hope you had a fantastic week on the hot seat, and I have jus one question...

Have always read your posts and opinions and couldnt help but think of this, to ask you...

"If Bhaggu Ji, I mean God, invited you to join him for a cup of tea, one evening, and if you could rather had to take a gift for him, what would that gift be...and Why??!!?"

You cannot answer that you dont want to take one... 😊

Edited by sareeta - 16 years ago
wow gud questioon sareeta,friend_125 even i wud love to know ur answer to this one πŸ˜ƒ enjoy the hotseat
πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by missmhow

wow gud questioon sareeta,friend_125 even i wud love to know ur answer to this one πŸ˜ƒ enjoy the hotseat
πŸ˜ƒ

THank you sooooo much missmhow! I am too waiting for her answer to this question!!  Have always read her posts and replies... and couldnt resist asking this one! 😊

ok sareeta.
😊
if i was suppose to take a gift then i would have taken a beautiful flower.....i think there could none else more beutiful gift than a flower,coz a flower sybolises the fragnence of life,of nature, a flower contains all the beauty of nature within itself. flower symbolises love,simplicity,nautre, accord.to me... Edited by friend_125 - 16 years ago

Originally posted by friend_125

ok gracella.
😊
if i was suppose to take a gift then i would have taken a beautiful flower.....i think there could none else more beutiful gift than a flower,coz a flower sybolises the fragnence of life,of nature, a flower contains all the beauty of nature within itself. flower symbolises love,simplicity,nautre, accord.to me...

Thank you for answering the question. Very sweet answer and so simple .... Hope you had a fun week! 😊

oh sory sareeta i thought dat graceela asked that question so i wrote gracella.

but updated it recently..wid yr name. hey sareeta i really liked your question,it was really a good n diff one😊

Edited by friend_125 - 16 years ago
Originally posted by friend_125

oh sory sareeta i thought dat graceela asked that question so i wrote gracella.

Oh no problem , I figured that you had got the name wrong, but I was more interested in the answer and what an interesting answer that was! No worries there abt the name!😊

but updated it recently..wid yr name. hey sareeta i really liked your question,it was really a good n diff one😊

Thank you and I am so glad you liked the question and I enjoyed reading your answer too! 😊 Didnt exactly mean to be different , but it more of a question, I felt like asking someone like you who had such clear mindset abt God and religion! And well the question what jus struck me out of the blue!😊

thanks *wonder*!!     πŸ˜Š