Teaching a Naughty Class!!!

Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Everyone!!πŸ€—

I am sure you guys must be knowing that today is the Teacher's day!A day where we shower the gifts on our teachers!We love tem,adore them and even hate them for giving us those endless homework.πŸ˜†

But ofcourse we cannot deny that,Whatever education skills we have gathered today is only because of our teachers!They teach us
"Knowledge is Power".

At some point of time we all must be hating our teachers.Either for their hitler tactics or their suprise tests!!😳But is'nt the teacher;s job the toughest of all
😳

Now all you guys have to so that step up the teacher's shoes.Confused 😳.Well I mean that imagine that you have joined a school and you have to teach the naughiest childeren.Now what will you do to make them calm.

-Give them a chocolate so that they are happy and will never shout to get another one?

-Scare them bu using the hitler tactics so that no ever does masti in the class.

-Or something smarter.?πŸ˜‰

We wud love to hear from you!who knows there might be sum teachers in IF,who wud use ur tips!!πŸ˜‰

So common guys tell us ur views and tips for how will u calm a naughty class?

This idea was presented by the Crazy Creative Team

India-Forums Development Team

&

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 16 years ago
cool post diyafah!!!
well i bhav as a hitler but no too strictly...cuz i knw givin a naughty class chocholates wont do the work!!!they will hav the choco;ate n still make a lota noise...i knw cuz i used to be one of em...
but i wont do total hitler giri on them...πŸ˜‰

priEdited by spikypriya - 16 years ago

I would act 16 times more naughty than they could EVER be in their entire life.... Faze them completely.

Jk.... lol. I suck at teaching.... that's why I'm going into dentistry.

p.s: I've actually done that once when i was monitoring a grade 9 class for 4 hoursπŸ˜† They tried to be the ones having a blast at first😳 but it was actually me who ended up having a blast😳. All i can say is that they were pretttty happy to see their teacher back again (n' before they always had complains abt him).

-Ria

great post anu..loved reading it!! πŸ‘
and i cant control my newborn nephew leave alone naughty class..i'll simply run away πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
hahaha thats tough actually, my comp proff called another proff to accompany her, so that she can teach n the other control the students. made no difference.   πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† we r uncontrollable.
well this other teacher he doesnt say a thing, n everybody attends his class, n not a word in the class.

i suppose it really depends how much the teacher can take. thats wat the students r testing ur patients. so if u give this look or attitude that u r going to take strict action n no drama afterwards. n many a times, a simple smile makes a difference, the students respect him/her in return.

well me i dont want to becum a teacher for this very reason.
🀣
🀣
🀣 🀣 🀣

Firstly good post yaar...infact saw a hatke post lolz...

now coming back to your post...i would say i want to be student....as being a teacher i would mix up with naughty children...

heheh i still remember when it was teachers day...and i was made a teacher i had to moniter 9th clas...and by seeing me coming to the class the boyz of it started making the class go more n more naughtyy....they started fighting and said me to cheer for any one...the class was looking like a WWF one lolz....

atlast i just had to lock the class leaving both girls and boyz inside as i had no option lolzz...
πŸ˜†
Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 16 years ago
well, this topic suits me so aptly coz am a teacher n have to cope up with my yr 8's, the naughtiest class in the whole school eevryday..real hardwork!..man...nothing u do can stop them from being naughty...the least i could do to calm them down is to give detention to the whole class, which i hate doin...but no other go u see...

but i just love my profession and love my naughty li'l pupils to the core..
Nice Post Anu 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

hmmm...a naughty classπŸ€”...i'd have to say...IF i was a teacher, i'd probably get fired the forst day πŸ˜† 😳 ...for yelling at the kids πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

-Rachna 😳
I'll beat da hell outta emπŸ˜†πŸ˜† jk i juz cant stand naughty kidzπŸ˜†so i'll prolly run away or sumthin lol
omggg...anu ur firstt post..suiperbb sis..itz awesomee πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ..anywayzz..teacherzz...some r really boringggg...lolll...andd somee r strictt 😑 😑 😑