Harry Potter

anyone here watched the 3rd movie yet?

Morgoth thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Yep, I watched it...The special effects and new look about Hogwarts are really cool.

But, there are several differences from the book. If you watch it w/o comparing it to the book, you'll enjoy it more.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveneha_r thumbnail
its old!!! like 6 months i think!! ive seen in twice..didnt like when they changed some parts in it!!!
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
there were differences in the 1st and 2nd ones as well
*Anjali* thumbnail
I liked the look of the 3rd movie--it looked more trendier and had some great effects, but Mystica is right--they really changed some stuff and I felt like it took away from the story...😕
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i have watched it . i have even bought the cd. gr8 movie
Meera thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

3rd one is great! saw it in the cinema when it came out last june i think it was.. grab it on DVD too, I've seen it a few times already. Its a shame the movies cannot include most of the book.. It would over run for hours and hours..

/meera

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Watched it long back, loved it. But i somehow missed the funky look of the previous two too.......
KK_lassi thumbnail
Its out DVD now, but i will be seeing it in halfway jan.😳
Monaji thumbnail

I can tell only 1 thing KoolHeart.... If you have not read Harry Potter books, you are missing something in Life....

All my friends have read the books and loved it. Mind you, we are very much different as far as our interests are concerned.....

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

i had the first book of harry potter and  whenever i started reading it i fell asleep but when i read the whole book then i was dying to read the others as well        

p.s.  koolheart, i dont like to read as well harry potter is the only book i've read so far