Asian Shows

SHOW OF THE FORTNIGHT

pj04 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Folks the show of the fortnight was "goong".

what did you like or hate about the show? what was your favorite scene. If there was a sequel, what sort of a story can you look forward to

Do you think it is possible to have a cindrella tale like these in real life. Do you think royals have a chance at a stable personal life that has love in it. Even the fairy tale of prince charles and princess diana had an ugly end. Prince william also seems to be having troubles in his personal relationships.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i LOVE LOVE LOVE this show to death lol....
fav scene: the scene where CG falls down and faints and Shin comes to her rescue like true prince charming styleπŸ˜ƒ and then he takes care of her...then i liked the scenes where they went to the beach..those were awesome😳

personally i didnt like the ending of the show and ithink i wanted a little bit "more" but nevertheless, all the cute scenes made up for the endingπŸ˜†

i would definately watch the sequel and i know there were rumors of there being one but right now both joo ji hoon and yoon eun hye are busy with other projects so i dont know whuts going on...but i think i might like to see more of a family life rather then the confused feelings and such that all the characters had...i really dont know whut i would like to see for a sequel...but something fresh and original

personally i dont think such a fairytale story is possible in today's time....theres  too many issues and the reality of life doesnt work out the way it does in these shows....lets face it....i dont think anyone would last a day in the royal household like CG did....its an asian show..lets enjoy the fantasy world before we have to go back to realityπŸ˜†
Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 16 years ago
Sand thumbnail
I loved that scene where they were sleeping next to each other & Shin pulls CG closer to him 😳😳 Also, that one scene where they had a fight & Shin was in his room looking @ pics of CG on his TV 😭 So sad... And also that scene where he hugs her & cries his heart out 😳 Can you tell that I liked Shin & CG pairing πŸ˜† ?
Jia thumbnail
OMG i love the scenes that khush and sand just talked about. i loved the kitchen scene, it was bit embarrasing at first then really funny...loll i just loved the show. i got a little bored w/ the mama's (the queen's, king...) but the part w/ shin and CG was the best!!! i like yul at the start but then he got a little annoying coz i wanted shin and CG to be together 😳 πŸ˜†

it was a different story and yes the princess fairy tales dont really come true these days, but its not like they are completely impossible πŸ˜•
tiki5434 thumbnail

Haha I looove all the scenes mentioned above...
@sands: in the behind the scenes part of that part where shin pulls cg closer to him.. he said, during the shooting, that her hair smelled bad (he was joking of course) πŸ˜†

my favorite scenes:
cg drooling over shin's back.. πŸ˜† that was hilarious... and then the "after" kiss moment on the couch 😳 the ng for that was pretty funny, too, haha.

another favorite part (though it wasnt part of the show):
during goong 1.5... when yeh was like: yeah jjh doesn't realize that this is live.. he thinks this is just rehearsal.
jjh: wait.. this isn't rehearsal?! *turns red*

πŸ˜† that was great...

to those who haven't seen the special or the ngs.. WATCH THEM.. they're great! πŸ˜ƒ

momogrl21 thumbnail

I love that scene where CG and SG share that sweet passion kiss after CG says that she loves him and not the prince...😳 it was soooo chweet and it wasn't like wild and eww-ish...simply passionate 😳 i hope i am saying this scene correctly...its been awhile πŸ˜³πŸ˜† CG says, when my heart hurts...I think I love you 😳 And omgg...SG says stay by my side...dont leave me alone...thenn they huggg 😳

All the scenes you guys have mentioned above are rocking toooo 😳 But i just loved this scene...uffff, the romantic part of this killed me 😳 

okay...i better stop rambling πŸ˜ƒ

but about a sequel, i sorta would like it. But i think the essense goes away with a sequel...i'd rather watch the whole thing over again 😳

tiki5434 thumbnail

The only sequel that I've actually liked.. was hana yori dango 2...

I really hope goong 2 lives up to all of our expectations! πŸ˜•
PinkPixie thumbnail
Oh my god.. everyone of us seems to like the very same bits . hehe

my facs include all u mentioned plus the scenes where Chayegyung is feelin cold n she goes to shins room where hes reading and he lets her in the bed with him n then kind of puts him arm arounf her .

also the scene at chaegyengs house , and when they go to the summer house togther , and when he picks her up when she fainted

my heartbreaks when i see shin cry .. he is just soo ... i dunno πŸ˜›

eveytrtime i see these scenes somethign happens to my heart . hehe i know its stupid but i cant hlp it .! do u feel that way too ??
tiki5434 thumbnail

Aah those scenes you just mentioned.. Now I want to watch goong again.. xD

Hmm anyone know how to convert the format to mp4? πŸ˜• i want goong on my ipod -_-