What are You Watching Now?

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
thought i would post something in our NEW section πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

so whut is everyone watching now???

Im watching
The Prince who Turns into a Frog (its quite good...those who have seen Smiling Pasta, Ah Zhe and Rita are in this show as well)
Corner with Love (with Barbie and Alan Lau)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pj04 thumbnail
i am watching gokusen (well matsumoto jun from hyd series stars this show as well. and if i may say he is just as lethal and charming...he is hot in this show😳).i must say that when i saw him in hyd 1 episode 1 ...i went ewww...what was the director thinking? by the final episode of hyd2, i became his big fan. I think that i have ended watching the whole series more than 5 times. it is amazing how he can convey a plethora of emotions in one scene not to mention he is cute in an odd way. he is an excellent actor.i wish we could have some similar indian shows. another show that i am watching is nodame cantabile which has more of a musical background and is quite similar in its format to smiling pasta.i am off barbie zsu (had an overdose of her in mg and mars )for now so well corner with love is off my list . another show i am seeing is liars game.Edited by pj04 - 16 years ago
sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Right now am watching princess hours πŸ˜ƒ good show...
and starting in a couple of days will watch Full house πŸ˜ƒ
Rainee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i just completed watching full house..and now i am watching princess hours 😳
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

I'm watching my name is kim sam soon on Khair's persuasion!!! :D and i love it... am on the 5th episode. Will see 6th soon!
Rainee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naughty_n_nice

I'm watching my name is kim sam soon on Khair's persuasion!!! :D and i love it... am on the 5th episode. Will see 6th soon!

well..on which website can i watch my girl or my name kim sam soon?

i watched full house on crunchyroll...but my name kim sam ..is licensed and so i can't watch it ..plzz help.

Sand thumbnail
I'm currently watching Bambino (Matsumoto Jun of HYD is the lead & he's rocking @ it) - it's a tale of a wannabe chef who moves from a small town restaurant to Tokyo to train under a premier Italian chef. Must watch but so far only 2 episode has been released online.

Also watching Que Sera Sera (Eric of Shinhwa is the main lead)- it's the story of how Eric is first annoyed with this girl, then falls for her, but later leaves her to marry someone richer... Sounds cliche but if you watch it, you'll know how good it is!! Poor Eric, always so heartbroken 😭 Plus, in episode 9, they play "Crazy Kiya Re" from Dhoom 2 in one of the scenes!! How cool is that πŸ˜‰ ?
Edited by Sand - 16 years ago
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
[quote=shivani_2007]

Naughty_n_nice wrote:

well..on which website can i watch my girl or my name kim sam soon?

i watched full house on crunchyroll...but my name kim sam ..is licensed and so i can't watch it ..plzz help.
[/quote]

i know crunchyroll has taken them down
try the following sites...if not mayb Naughty_and_nice can let us know where shes watching it
www.youtube.com
www.dailymotion.com
www.veoh.com

Jia thumbnail
OMG i hate myself.....i have no time yet i stayed up all nite and watched full house....OMG bi is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute 😳 😳 😳 and the show was really funny, and you know like normal asian drama's have that thing where they start slow...and its kinda boring at the start, this show didn't have that at all....it was fun fun fun right from the start πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ me lovedddddddd it and now i'll probably keep watching it repeatedly and watch MV's and award shows and what not till im tired of it completely 😳 πŸ˜†
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail

[quote=khairu]
OMG i hate myself.....i have no time yet i stayed up all nite and watched full house....OMG bi is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute 😳 😳 😳 and the show was really funny, and you know like normal asian drama's have that thing where they start slow...and its kinda boring at the start, this show didn't have that at all....it was fun fun fun right from the start πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ me lovedddddddd it and now i'll probably keep watching it repeatedly and watch MV's and award shows and what not till im tired of it completely 😳 πŸ˜†
[/quote]

FULL HOUSE= TOTAL AWESOME
BI = HOT HOT HOT (haha see my sig!!!!!!!)
but i agree Full House is reallllyyyy very goodlol...one of the kdrama biggies....i like song hye kyo as well...shes gorgeous! enjoy it...bi's acting is awesome near the end😊