amukta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I just read somewhere that sUN tv is starting a new musical show in andhra and tamilnadu tog with ar rehman as the judge.When is it starting and will the episodes be posted.That will be wonderful .Pl can someone confirm.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kabee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah thats true. its sare ga ma program. but not stared yet.i don't know when its going to start.i let u know later on
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
They will show that on suntv...the programe is called for "olalelele" or something like that 😆

jenim thumbnail

Originally posted by: meli

They will show that on suntv...the programe is called for "olalelele" or something like that 😆

The program is titled "Ooh La la la" . It's a talent search program in the Music field - not just singers, but they would also be selecting musicians from this show.

I think the title  is probably inspired by the Rahman composed song of the same name in "Minsara Kanavu".

Edited by jenim - 16 years ago
Hosanna thumbnail
AR Rahman has done the Indian diaspora proud with his international acclamation! 👏
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AR Rahman is a big asset to india & the indians all around the world.😊 he has made the world dance to his tunes & in fact seems to be the only music director who doesn't repeat his tunes. 'Munbe Vaa' from Sillunu Oru Kadhal was mindblowing so was 'Barso Re' from Guru. ARR is a living legend!👏👏
amukta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Can someone please tell me where i can listen to sivaji songs in tamil and telugu of rehman.Has the programme oh la la started and can someone upload .
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
You can listen to sivajii songs at www.smashits.com.