Asian Shows

Favorite k-drama songs?

Jia thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I am in love w/ all the k-drama songs!! Seriously, they really make the shows what they are, absolutely perfect. Which songs are ur fav?

(i am listing mine below and adding links to few MV's...don't watch them if you haven't watched the show, as they have lot of spoilers!!)

From Full house, i loved,I think I love you, fate,  and my all time fav Geu Deh Ji Geum

i loved all songs of Goong, especially Perhaps love!! I even like the classic melody that goes behind few scenes (esp the one where ..*spoiler alert* CG says she has to leave the palace...and shin cries) and the slow song Stay and even ahhhh the amazing Parrot by Howl (saranghamnida nan)

She is and inside my heartfrom MNIKSS!!! they are simply the BEST!!

From Snow Queen, i loved the at the first snow even though its slow...i love it!

Your turn..... :D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lol uve posted most of my favs khairu...here are some others (not exactly kdramas)

My Girl
Happy Happy
Never Say Goodbye

Hana Kimi
Special Angel
Zen Me Ben

HDY
Flavour of Life

Smiling Pasta
Little Turtle
Tears from Polaris

It Started with a Kiss
Joke
Say That you love me

these are just a few...ill post the links to them soon😊

angel_10 thumbnail
I really like Perhaps love..from Goong...its so sweet...it fits in all the scenes...i LOL wen Chaegyung was drooling on Shin's back! πŸ˜† That song fitted in nicely..and when Shin was putting on Chaegyung's slipper! 😳
tiki5434 thumbnail

Hmm... from dramas in general.. my favorite drama song is from a j-drama (or jdorama as some call it XD) called nobuta produce.. it's called seishun amigo by the two main leads yamapi and kame. it's SOO good! spanish/japanese=amazingngess i STILL have it on repeat XD

other than that.. for k-dramas:
my girl: alone (the guy version) and chum boo tuh isn't that bad either
goong: perhaps love, that one song by stay, and ice pond which is an instrumental.. but it's just SO beautiful
mnikss: she is by clazziquai DEFINITELY and that one song by loveaholic
delightful girl: both of the songs by izi.. are just amazing. i loveee his voice

hmm.. can't think of anything else at the moment.. πŸ˜›
pj04 thumbnail

my fav is
flavour of love hyd2
perhaps love goong
but most of all it is aie mei from devil besides me

@angel_10  I must admit CG's fascination with shin's back was pretty funny, it was as if she could not keep her hands off him and was ready to jump him at slightest hint and funniest was when shin tells her that he knows about her secret fascination and gives her permission to touch his back but they keep getting interuppted.😳😳

Edited by pj04 - 16 years ago
momogrl21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweet_kp

i loved all songs of Goong, especially Perhaps love!! I even like the classic melody that goes behind few scenes (esp the one where ..*spoiler alert* CG says she has to leave the palace...and shin cries) and the slow song Stay and even ahhhh the amazing Parrot by Howl (saranghamnida nan)

She is and inside my heartfrom MNIKSS!!! they are simply the BEST!!

These songs you have mentioned here...i totallyyy love emmm 😳 have them on my ipod and never miss a day in lisenting to them 😳

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[quote=pj04]
@angel_10  I must admit CG's fascination with shin's back was pretty funny, it was as if she could not keep her hands off him and was ready to jump him at slightest hint and funniest was when shin tells her that he knows about her secret fascination and gives her permission to touch his back but they keep getting interuppted.😳😳
[/quote]

hahaahahah Shin's bringing..SEXY BACKπŸ˜†
tiki5434 thumbnail

πŸ˜†

oh god.. that reminds me of that one part.. in heroine 6 i think it was.. where tablo and brian joo try to teach this girl how to sing sexy back.. and she kept saying, "I got to sexy bar!"

πŸ˜†
Sand thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ~Taheera~

πŸ˜†

oh god.. that reminds me of that one part.. in heroine 6 i think it was.. where tablo and brian joo try to teach this girl how to sing sexy back.. and she kept saying, "I got to sexy bar!"

πŸ˜†

I saw that episode of Heroine 6!!! It was tooo funny! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† The boys were still supportive though, they would do the "yeah" part after she says "I got to sexy bar!"

I liked the OSTs mentioned, especially:

Mars - Ling by Alan Kou You Lun (love it!)

Hana Kimi- Zen Me Ban by SHE; Angel by Tank (love this one!)

It Started With A Kiss - Say that you love me by Jason & Lara, Heard by Ariel Lin, Come A Little Closer by Lara

Smiling Pasta - Tears from Polaris by Nicholas Teo

Que Sera Sera - Two hands by Kang Hyun Min; Bless You by Loveholic

Edited by Sand - 16 years ago
PinkPixie thumbnail
I love Perhaps Love , anf th other song which goes dang shin un nae babo .. from goong ,, never say goodbye from my girl rocks ! i also love why from full house especially the version that bi himself sings. I think Bi has got the sexiest voice ever !! ;) dont u agree ? hehe

hmmm whatelse ? even though its got nothing to do with k-dramas , i realllly love Bi's songs and it reinds me of him in full house . Have u heard his only english song released yet ? Sad Tango ? if not do listen . i also love its korean version plus I do , and How to avoid the sun 😊