Asian Shows

Shin Or Yul ?

PinkPixie thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Who do u like  better .. i dont mean the characters  but  Joo ji Hoon or  Kim Jeong Hoon ?

i was surprised to find that most of my malaysian friends like Yul better .. fpor me hes cute but  looks  childish  . ill go for joo ji hoon  😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Joo ji Hoon ! I dunno y but his acting seems natural to me...compared to Kim..that's y i like him better
Jia thumbnail
JJH!!!!!!! I think he acts better than Yul and has more facial expressions than him.... :D
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

i absolutely fell in love with Shin near the end but i have to say Yul had a soft spot for me from the beginning...hes got the perfect looks to be that soft, shy, heartbreaker who get heartbroken in the end...i feel so bad for him near the end since nothing has gone right for him.....but i love Shin too

VERDIT
Shin vs. Yul --> I LOVE BOTH!!!!!!!
Joo ji Hoon vs. Kim Jeong Hoon --> I LOVE JOO JI HOON MORE!

pj04 thumbnail
actingwise i think jjh did a better job than kim jeong hoon. personally i like the brooding sorts so i guess i would vote for prince shin. however i cannot discount the honesty of prince yul's emotions and the final sacrifice he makes.

verdict they have thier own merits i love them both , lookswise i prefer jjh(he looks even better in ma wang)
PinkPixie thumbnail
Oh do u watch Mawang ? hows the show ?

iv been wanting to see it but the thought of joo ji hoon as any character but the prince makes me a bit sad if u know what i mean 😊

He s lookin so different now , losing so much weight n all . he still looks good though . rite ? 😉
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[quote=PinkPixie]
Oh do u watch Mawang ? hows the show ?

iv been wanting to see it but the thought of joo ji hoon as any character but the prince makes me a bit sad if u know what i mean 😊

He s lookin so different now , losing so much weight n all . he still looks good though . rite ? 😉
[/quote]

i read Ma Wang is not doing so well with the TRP's but nevertheless once all the subbed episodes are up i am going to watch it.....JJH lost ALOT of weight in it..gahh and hes got a new haircut...i think it looks cutee....😊 here are some pics

tiki5434 thumbnail

hmm definitely jjh! i named my stuffed frog "shin" after him 😆 (a frog prince.. get it? haha i know it's lame -_-)

just watching the ngs.. and all the extra outside stuff.. jjh seems like such a sweet, playful guy! 😳
momogrl21 thumbnail
Its really hard to pick one of them 😊 JJH is definitely reealllyyy cuteeeee 😳 but both are awesome people and act well 👏
PinkPixie thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ~Taheera~

hmm definitely jjh! i named my stuffed frog "shin" after him 😆 (a frog prince.. get it? haha i know it's lame -_-)

just watching the ngs.. and all the extra outside stuff.. jjh seems like such a sweet, playful guy! 😳

Lol Frog Prince !! heh good one . i hope the frog is cute though !

i was thinkin the same .. he seemed so diffferent from the snobbish character he plays  in goong. hes always smiling joking  and even blushing ! whoch only proves what a great actor he is ..