Recommended Faves

PinkPixie thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

If u all cud recommend good dramas that u have seen it ll be great..

then we can chk out  the ones we havent seen based on that .

My personal favs that id recommend are ;  Full House , My Girl and Goong  .. iv also liked my lovely sam soon and delighful girl choon hyang

so far iv only been watching k-dramas . i only like happily-ever-stuff . u know the romantic comedy genre .. so  if u cud  tell me anything  else i mite like i ll be very very happy 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PinkPixie thumbnail
Oh n also .. i wanted to thank whoever had the idea of puuting up this section . Is GREAT to meet people with common interest .

Im Aisha . I hope i get to know all of u well soon . C u soon . take care . ciao !
tiki5434 thumbnail

Hey Aisha! πŸ˜ƒ

Hmm since you've seen the good korean ones.. try the taiwanese and japanese ones!
Some recommendations:
taiwanese- devil beside you, hana kimi, and it started with a kiss

japanese- hana yori dango (1 and 2), nobuta wo produce, and kurosagi

πŸ˜›
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Personal Recommendations and Favs!

Hana Kimi (Taiwanese)<-- awesome love story/sports/halarious!
Devil Beside You (Taiwanese)<-- cute love story with a twistπŸ˜‰
Hana Yori Dango 1&2 (Japanese) <-- really goodd!!!!
Kurosagi (Japanese) <--reminds me about Abhi in Bluffmaster! awesome!!
Nobuta wo Produce (Japanese) <-- awesomee...about friendship
It Started with a Kiss (Taiwanese) <-- so cute and ull love the characters
Smiling Pasta (Taiwanese) <-- really funny, "Full House" style show
Tree of Heaven (Korean) <-- romantic/sad/aw so sweet type
Dal Ja's Spring (Korean) <-- its a funny comedy...

PinkPixie thumbnail
Thanks u both .. i def check those out soon when i get some time . Iv thought about watching japanese but ih ad no idea there were good taiwanese stuff as well . thanks a lot .
ammmu thumbnail
Oohhh, thankoo for the recommendations, i dunno if i will ever watch them but maybe if i get time...!! 😳

I've heard of Full House, Hana Kimi, Goon, ermm and Hana Yuri dingo (is that right?), some Prince thing...

As for music, i really like Rain and DBSK, have not heard any others yet, out of these two have heard about 5 or 6 songs which are really quite nice !! πŸ˜›
Sand thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammmu

Oohhh, thankoo for the recommendations, i dunno if i will ever watch them but maybe if i get time...!! 😳

I've heard of Full House, Hana Kimi, Goon, ermm and Hana Yuri dingo (is that right?), some Prince thing...

As for music, i really like Rain and DBSK, have not heard any others yet, out of these two have heard about 5 or 6 songs which are really quite nice !! πŸ˜›

DBSK has some very good, funny, & quite amusing Banjun Dramas out, plus they're very very short - do watch them if you like the boys😳! I recommend "Dangerous Love", "Tokyo Holiday" & the "The Masked Fencer" (this one is a bit more serious but very good, especially if you want to see a different side of Micky).

Edit: Also watch "The King's Man Parody" by DBSK - it's too funny!!

Edited by Sand - 16 years ago
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Sand: ooh havent heard of those three shows u named...cool...ill check em out😊
tiki5434 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sand

DBSK has some very good, funny, & quite amusing Banjun Dramas out, plus they're very very short - do watch them if you like the boys😳! I recommend "Dangerous Love", "Tokyo Holiday" & the "The Masked Fencer" (this one is a bit more serious but very good, especially if you want to see a different side of Micky).

Edit: Also watch "The King's Man Parody" by DBSK - it's too funny!!

omgg i've totally seen that!!! have you seen the king's man/the king and the clown? it's HILARIOUS when you've watched the movie..

speaking of parodies.. anyone seen the kim sam soon parody with tablo? it was a nonstop5 episode.... that was rather funny as well πŸ˜ƒ

Sand thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Taheera~

omgg i've totally seen that!!! have you seen the king's man/the king and the clown? it's HILARIOUS when you've watched the movie..

speaking of parodies.. anyone seen the kim sam soon parody with tablo? it was a nonstop5 episode.... that was rather funny as well πŸ˜ƒ

Oooh, I haven't seen the movie, actually didn't watch it coz I though it would be boring but I'll definitely check it out now πŸ˜ƒ and also that MNIKSS parody...