SRK Fan Club - - Part 10!

Posted: 16 years ago

Hello all SRK'ians and welcome to part ten of:

😃 THE KINGDOM OF KOMPLETE KHAN-NESS! 😃

The place to express your love, support and respect for King Khan! 😳

All fans are welcome! 😉

TO JOIN:  Simply introduce yourself and tell us what you 'most' adore about Shahrukh!

MEMBERS LIST:

srk_preity_kajo (Zaara)

doly_455 (Doly)

amna_malik (Amna)

lilyrose (Ambreen)

teen_indiausa (Pari)

sweet_kp (Khair)

Reema_J (Reema)

Niya

Mink's Pink

diyafan

Tansha

ayeshag

tangina r (Tang)

~rahul ki rani~ (Dayeeta)

vinit_fan

ani11 (Anita)

blue rose (Ayesha)

indiandoll89 (Meera)

coolgirl249

white rose (Uzi)

sus143 (Suzi)

nandipandi15

jenny1000

~Roses_95~

Affi

kyph03

maro.afg

fariha17

laney

Muqualp

jassie_17

coolsonu

sidsk

prajakta567

mehroo123

Gujji_babe

tiya1

bubblezz (Shelly)

Fashion_2005 (Sabeena)

Melvee

*kuch na kaho*

bollyfan

pakiza_srk

love srk

ruqia

fizzwizz

bollycrazy

*simran*

luvneet

bewafa (Ena)

4evaemmi2

Jatt_Kudi

xmuqix

adorablegurl

the_charm (Ghungroo)

I luv Shamit (Anna)

remizrulz (Priyaa)

*jaanu* (Nilam)

srk_biggest_fan

CURRENT EVENTS:

DOTW (Discussion of the Week) - We will have weekly discussions on different topics and/or issues regarding Shah Rukh Khan.  There will not be any prizes/awards based on this segment; it is now just a participation discussion! 😊  

This week's discussion question:  

Which movie are you more excited about, Om Shanti Om or Chak de India?! Why?! Do you have any existing opinions on how these two movies will be?! Which do you have higher hopes for?! Which of these two movies do you think would fare better at the box office?! Which of these would receive better reviews from the critics?! Why?!

*Discussion ends: May 20, 2007!*

COTW (Contest of the Week) - King Khan's Krossword!

Winners will be presented soon... once again, I apologize for the extreme delay!

A new COTW is comin' towards you SOON!

Games - Guess the movie!

*In this game, all you have to do is post any part of a song from any movie that SRK has been in (not necessarily starred in) and the next member has to guess which movie that song is from! Usually... antaras (verses) of the song are posted so it is slightly more challenging but it is entirely your decision! 😃 [Remember... if you answer, you must also post the following clue]!

*ALL songs posted must be from an SRK film! 😃

MOM (Member of the Month) We have been selecting MOM's for our club based on participation and activeness in the club! 

Current MOM (May): love srk!

👏 *CONGRATULATIONS* 👏

*C'mon members... get to grillin', there is a lot we can know about her!

PARTYOf course... we're celebrating our newest MOM (May)! 😉

*NOTE: If you are posting articles, photographs, etc., please make sure that another member has not already posted the same material! Sometimes there are repeats!  It's only natural to not realize or notice, but if and when you do... please kindly edit your post! 😊

Edited by Reema_J - 16 years ago

Congrats on part 10 SRK'ians!

First clue for the game:

Tere hi rang se yun main ro rangeen hoon sanam
Paake tujhe khud se hi kho rahi hoon sanam
Oh mahiya, ve tere ishq mein
Haan doob ke paar main ho rahi hoon sanam... 😳

Also, I've had a busy summer so I haven't been able to be as active as expected however, I will try to visit more often! I'll most likely be gone for the remainder of the weekend though as I'm goin' out of town to visit my best friend! Have fun and take care! 😃

Edited by Reema_J - 16 years ago
wow congrats srkians for FC # 10 oh i am so happy i want to see srk fan club to be # 1 fan club in IF 👏 👏 . and reema j can u please tell me why my name isn't in srk fan club memeber list even though i am srk double die hard fan. 😭
😳 Oooooo how excitingg!! Fanatic home #10!! 😆 Thanks Reema...have a nice wkend u! 😉 Buy some shoes 😛

Well I am more excited about Om Shanti Om as I have more expectations frm Farah Khan having seen MHN 😳 ...I am also cited bout Chak De 😉 ...its just the subject...well we'll see no 😆 ...maybe the trailers change my mind? 😛 Who knows? 😉
congrats guyz on 10th fan club 😛 😛 😛
congrats guys on 10th FC 👏 👏 👏

Originally posted by srk_biggest_fan

wow congrats srkians for FC # 10 oh i am so happy i want to see srk fan club to be # 1 fan club in IF 👏 👏 . and reema j can u please tell me why my name isn't in srk fan club memeber list even though i am srk double die hard fan. 😭

Awwww.... I am so sorry about that!  I try to stay updated with whoever joins but I guess I didn't do a job well enough! Really am sorry and you have been added! 😃 BTW... what's your name?! 😛 

Thanks Niya... I don't know if I'll have time to shop although I am lookin' forward to it! 😆

congrats everyone who made part 9 so successful 👏 love_srk u really deserved the Member of the month 👏 srk biggest fan, u contributed alot and hope u will continue to make more captions 😛
great news guys. srk will be coming to usa for world tour concerts 😃

Stage fight!

The Badshah and Shehenshah of Bollywood are pitted against each other once again!

Ashwini Deshmukh and Kunal M Shah

The Amitabh Bachchan- SRK divide gets more pronounced with each passing day. There is another example to prove it. Big B's much-talked about World Tour One Amazing Night will now have some stiff competition. And no prizes for guessing from who! SRK will embark on a World Tour titled Temptations.

Bachchan's show is slotted for mid-2008 whereas SRK's is scheduled for April 2008. It seems too much of a co-incidence to have two major Bollywood stage shows lined up so close to each other. Team Bachchan comprising beta and bahu Abhi-Ash will be pitted against Squad SRK's Rani Mukherji, Preity Zinta and Priyanka Chopra (Squad SRK is still being finalised).

Team Bachchan

Date: Mid-2008
Place: USA, Europe and Middle East.
Company: Wizcraft
Actors: Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai.

Hrithik Roshan and Priyanka Chopra have already walked out of the show after it was postponed from September this year to next year.

Organisers Speak

Sabah Joseph, MD, Wizcraft says, "Yes, we are in the process of co-ordinating the schedules and the dates have been fixed. But we would not like to share the details and will make an announcement later."
However, Amitabh Bachchan has earlier spoken to the media saying the show has been postponed due to the Abhishek-Aishwarya Rai wedding.

Squad SRK

Date: April 2008
Place: USA, UK and Canada
Company: Morani Brothers
Actors: SRK's wish list consists of Priyanka Chopra (she has walked out of Team Bachchan), Preity Zinta and Rani Mukherji.

Organisers Speak

Kareem Morani of the Morani Brothers, the company that will be responsible for Shah Rukh's concert says, "We are still working on the tour and not much is finalised yet. But Priyanka and Rani are likely to be part of the tour. As far as actors are concerned, apart from Shah Rukh none are confirmed as of now. It will be 40-day tour. We had scheduled the tour for October this year but Shah Rukh has postponed it to April 2008.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpaper.aspx?page=article&se ctid=30&contentid=2007051102383125019ca1399
Originally posted by Fashion_2005

great news guys. srk will be coming to usa for world tour concerts 😃

Stage fight!

The Badshah and Shehenshah of Bollywood are pitted against each other once again!

Ashwini Deshmukh and Kunal M Shah

The Amitabh Bachchan- SRK divide gets more pronounced with each passing day. There is another example to prove it. Big B's much-talked about World Tour One Amazing Night will now have some stiff competition. And no prizes for guessing from who! SRK will embark on a World Tour titled Temptations.

Bachchan's show is slotted for mid-2008 whereas SRK's is scheduled for April 2008. It seems too much of a co-incidence to have two major Bollywood stage shows lined up so close to each other. Team Bachchan comprising beta and bahu Abhi-Ash will be pitted against Squad SRK's Rani Mukherji, Preity Zinta and Priyanka Chopra (Squad SRK is still being finalised).

Team Bachchan

Date: Mid-2008
Place: USA, Europe and Middle East.
Company: Wizcraft
Actors: Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai.

Hrithik Roshan and Priyanka Chopra have already walked out of the show after it was postponed from September this year to next year.

Organisers Speak

Sabah Joseph, MD, Wizcraft says, "Yes, we are in the process of co-ordinating the schedules and the dates have been fixed. But we would not like to share the details and will make an announcement later."
However, Amitabh Bachchan has earlier spoken to the media saying the show has been postponed due to the Abhishek-Aishwarya Rai wedding.

Squad SRK

Date: April 2008
Place: USA, UK and Canada
Company: Morani Brothers
Actors: SRK's wish list consists of Priyanka Chopra (she has walked out of Team Bachchan), Preity Zinta and Rani Mukherji.

Organisers Speak

Kareem Morani of the Morani Brothers, the company that will be responsible for Shah Rukh's concert says, "We are still working on the tour and not much is finalised yet. But Priyanka and Rani are likely to be part of the tour. As far as actors are concerned, apart from Shah Rukh none are confirmed as of now. It will be 40-day tour. We had scheduled the tour for October this year but Shah Rukh has postponed it to April 2008.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpaper.aspx?page=article&am p;se ctid=30&contentid=2007051102383125019ca1399

OMG OMG OMG i am so xcited i hope i can go thnx sabeena for this