K-Pop/J-pop/C-Pop

tiki5434 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

What songs do you like that AREN'T in the dramas?

Personal favorites: Epik High, Big Bang, Wang Lee Hom, Bi/Rain, Farenheit, S.H.E, and oh so many more!!!

Feel free to post links ๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jia thumbnail
ahhhhh i need to hear songs that aren't in drama's...the only one's i have heard are the one that u showed me, sad tango by bi and i was looking for goong s when i heard this song "girlfriend" by se7en. i liked sad tango, and girlfriend kinda sounded like a 70's song...loll but it was cute, se7en was singing it on stage for his girlfriend in the audience.

i'll wait for links from everyone...
tiki5434 thumbnail

Sad tango by bi.. is AMAZING.. it was probably the first k-pop song i'd ever heard of... ๐Ÿ˜ณ got all my friends hooked on it, too haha
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

BI!!! omg hes amazing....for korean singer i ever heard lol
Fahrenheit..they're really good
S.H.E...love em too
Nicholas Teo...he has songs outside of Smiling Pasta
uhmmm
Lee HomWang!! how could i forget him lol...first chinese singer i ever heard
F4...i found only one song i liked but they're still good

tiki5434 thumbnail

aishh... perfect harmony by wang lee hom ft. j-lim and bi is on repeat again... i just LOVE that song.. if you haven't heard it yet.. HEAR IT!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
@ tiki : did u listen to "hua tian cuo" and "ge er me" (something homies๐Ÿ˜•)...i dont know the english translations for them cause i downloaded the album with the chinese names but they're both soo good....actually heres the youtube link for "hua tian cuo" omg i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this songg to deathhhh....its been on repeat for like ages!!!....lee hom has mixed traditional beats with modern beats...awesome song.....listen to the chorus especiallyyyy
http://youtube.com/watch?v=bY3Y-EPhoWk
tiki5434 thumbnail

Yess! I have that song actually... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ hmm.. i need to get daite senorita soon.. that song.. is so addicting O_O

just like seishun amigo! which is STILL on repeat... at this rate, i'm going to learn all the words...

haha i actually have the transliteration of it on my ipod along with the video! kareoke shtyyyle!!! ๐Ÿ˜†
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
hahaha i knoww i practically know the chorus for seishun amigo...i uploaded daite for u....which i know the chorus too haha....omg have u seen the music video for daite? gahh yamapi looks really hot in it....theres this one scene where hes eating an apple..wow he even makes that look hott but u have to see it!

Daite Senorita
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=20TRIJ4D
tiki5434 thumbnail

domo ari gato! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i haven't seen the actual music video itself.. but i saw the live version where kame randomly shows up out of nowhere and they start doing the seishun amigo dance ๐Ÿ˜†
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
hahaha that was the vid i was telling u about remember? where kame and yamapi start dancing with seishun amigo moves to daite senorita๐Ÿ˜† haha i liked that one but yeh the MV is good na? all that fighting shighting makes him look so heroic๐Ÿ˜†