Asian Shows

Recommended Movies

Sand thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Alrite ladies (the male species seems to be extinct out hereπŸ˜†), I know we love our dramas but I'm sure we love our movies too, so here's my recommended list, do put up yours too πŸ˜‰

Please Teach Me English – Romantic Comedy - story about a government employee who dreams of meeting her prince charming but is instead sent to an English class to learn English. She meets a guy there & falls for him hard! You'll like this one a lot!

My Tutor Friend – Romantic Comedy -  Kwon Sang Woo stars as a rebel high school repeater who falls for his tutor – she's the same age as he, but is in 3rd year college.

100 Days With Mr.  Arrogant – Romantic Comedy -  Kim Jae Won (the doctor from My 19 Year Old Sister-in-law) tricks a highschooler (Ha Ji Won from Love So Divine) into becoming his "slave" for 100 Days to pay the bill for his dented car. It's quite funny & amusing!

Innocent Steps – Romantic Drama - Moon Geun-young (same girl from My Little Bride) moves to Korea from China & decides to learn ballroom dancing.

He Was Cool – Romantic Comedy - Jung Da Bin gets into trouble with Song Seung Hun, a high school bully, who eventually falls for her.

My Little Bride – Romantic Comedy - Moon Geun-young at 15 years old is set-up by her grandfather to an arranged marriage with Kim Rae Won. It's a very cute movie, you'll like it!

Seducing Mr. Perfect/Seducing Mr. Robin – Romantic Comedy - Tiki & I's Danny Oppa πŸ˜‰ (hai na, Tiki?) stars as Robin, the boss of Uhm Jung-hwa, who teaches her the rules of dating

Others You Might Like:

Love So Divine – Romantic Comedy -  Kwon Sang Woo is a priest to-be who falls for Ha Ji Won

My Sassy Girl 1&2 – Romantic Comedy - partially based on a true story. Cha Tae-Hyun has been bullied all his life & set up by his mom on a blind date. But he doesn't make it on the date because he gets caught up by the drunk Jun Ji-hyun.

Edited by Sand - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PinkPixie thumbnail
thanks ! but i was wondering if the movies r that good ? i havent seen any yet .. my friend told me that after watching all the series the movies are not that exciting .. im hoping thats not true for me ;) i ll def chk those out when im more free
tiki5434 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sand

Seducing Mr. Perfect/Seducing Mr. Robin – Romantic Comedy - Tiki & I's Danny Oppa πŸ˜‰ (hai na, Tiki?) stars as Robin, the boss of Uhm Jung-hwa, who teaches her the rules of datin

πŸ˜† YES!!!

ooh and also check out

A Millionaire's First Love: with hyun bin... it's really sad, but very very touching. Kind of like A Walk To Remember. πŸ˜›

and

The King and the Clown: Korea's number one movie so far, apparently. It has Lee Jun Ki (cross-dressing and gay O_O) in it.. It was the first korean movie I'd ever seen.. and it's actually very very good. The acting is just.. wow...

Edited by ~Taheera~ - 16 years ago
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ive only watched two movies
A Millionaire's First Love - reminds me alot of A Walk to Remember lol
My Little Bride- haha i loved this one cause the couple were so cute

both are really good movies! thanks for the recommendations...i shud start watching moremovies lol
misspickle thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
200 pounds of beauty

Make it big

April snow

Now and forever
sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow I shud start watching more movies.. πŸ˜› pretty clueless about them but not that u have recommended me some good ones will def. check them out thx πŸ˜ƒ
tiki5434 thumbnail

Hmm I had heard before that "My Sassy Girl" was good.. but I can't find it anywhere... Help? XD
misspickle thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Taheera~

Hmm I had heard before that "My Sassy Girl" was good.. but I can't find it anywhere... Help? XD

Try crunchyroll.com

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
isnt my sassy girl and delightful girl the same thing???πŸ˜•
Sand thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsorrow18

isnt my sassy girl and delightful girl the same thing???πŸ˜•

"Delightful Girl" is a TV Series 😊

"My Sassy Girl" is a 2-part movie based on a true story. I read that a lot of people absolutely love the story (I wasn't too impressed with it but maybe that's just me πŸ˜†) & that it garnered almost the same box-office sales in Asia as Titanic did...

Edited by Sand - 16 years ago