Other Topics

Sugamana Ragangal

madumithas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I dont know why i am still lingering on to the "Ragangal" word, but anyways....I am hoping to start a new story soon....donno when though!

Thank you readers of my previous stories, your encouragement is giving me the boost to write but my work load is increasing here due to my upcoming india trip in July. I will try to write as much as possible.
Rest assured, the story will definitely have my two favorite serial guys...Saakshi shiva and Deepak, yet to finalize on the heroines.

REQUEST to ATINA
Could you please please mention that two fan fictions actually 3 including Leena's "Without You" were written with him as the hero and a new one is starting! Thanks in advance!
Edited by madumithas - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

wow! a new story in the pipes already madu? that's great news!👏👏 i can't wait for it. btw, i think atina can mention your 2 fanfics, there's no need to mention mine. after all, my story was first & foremost written with prajin & meera in mind.😊

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great news madhu i cant wait to read the chapters of yr new novel.
madumithas thumbnail

Hi all,

I am just setting the base for the story here.....thought about some characters and here they are in my next post.

madumithas thumbnail

Srikanth: Assistant commissioner of police.
Nickname: Sri
Hobbies: Tennis, swimming, badminton, listening to music
Born in a middle class family, Sri lost his parents as a teenager , he and his younger sister were raised by his uncles and aunts. Married a beautiful singer but now a single father of a 8 month old baby.

(Am sure u can guess who this will be)

Dinesh: University faculty
Nickname: Deena
Hobbies: Music, Friends, travel...
Born in a upper middle class family had a perfect life. Best known among his family and friends as a total freak....but in contrary a very sensitive and soft individual.

Raman: Civil Engineer
Nickname: Ram
Hobbies: Browsing, Friends, Music
Born in a upper middle class family along with a loving sister and has perfectly cool life. Unmarried but being pushed by family to marry.

Suhasini: Software Engineer
Nickname: Suha
Hobbies: Bharatanatyam, music....
Born in a upper middle class family along with a loving brother Ram and has a perfectly
beautiful life. Has returned from USA after finishing Masters Degree.

Vasanthi: Physics teacher
Nickname: Vasu
Hobbies: Indulging in activities with kids, music, cooking
Born in a middle class family, Vasu lost her parents when she was 11. She was brought up by her uncles and aunts and under the care of her loving brother. Marriage is totally out of her cards and no one , not even her brother could convince her.

Little Nivedita

Nickname: Neethu
Born to a beautiful mother and a stupendously smart father, Neethu was in a perfect little world that was even more complete by her smart athai. But fate did not leave the pretty princess free, her mom died in a fateful accident leaving her to be taken care of by her heart broken father and athai. Current job of Neethu is to bring about smiles in her father's face that only shows up while seeing her.

Edited by madumithas - 16 years ago
patraj thumbnail
Wow Madhu! Great introduction of the characters in your new story. Can't wait for it to begin.

Pat
Aanteek thumbnail
Great Madhu! can't wait for the start. One doubt, who is Arun? you meant Sri only right?
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oooo nice characters cant wait the story on action.
dee63 thumbnail
Wow, can't wait to read the story.... I am sure SriKanth is our ACD 😉 😉 😉
suda_77 thumbnail
woh great start madhu...cant wait for the story...

sudha