Users

Frequent Posters

~*manai*~ thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thx for imfroming hope mine is okie
desi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree some ppl have like 3-4 sigs in one huge wallpaper size sigs n thn have addtional sigs which jus amkes the width of the page weird( i cant find the rite wrd rite now) 😳
sweet_ak92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thnx for letting us know dii
Miss_QueTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for posting this Khushi di, I hope people read this and follow the guidelines. Whilst surfin I-F I find that some pages take longer to load and all that...I'm sure other members have this same problem too. Hope it gets solved sooner! 😃

~Miss_QueTee
Jia thumbnail
ditto and i would like to request all the commentors of AnS to not quote siggi's...yaar every person quotes these days and if the update has 5 siggi's, the quotes make it like 30 siggi's on that page and it takes forever to load....so please do consider my request too....

thanks!
Ujani thumbnail
I haven't bean able to create my signature jet... thanks for the chance to put 3 creations instead of just one as in many other forums.
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Actually I want to talk about the rule that says that ur siggies should be a particular size, 550x350. Many of us are not happy with that rule as we feel that it limits creativity. Ok I do understand that when the siggies are large maybe pages take time to load, but instead of restricting the size of the siggy, cant they modify the rule that 'In case of normal siggies, u can carry 3-4, and incase u are carrying large siggies, put up only 1-2 siggies'. So in this way u can make sure that the page doesnt take much time to load, and an artist's creativity is not limited, cos i dont think there would be much difference if a person carries 4 normal sized siggies, or 1-2 big siggies.

Cos i know so many ppl who make amazing siggies, and their siggies look really good when they are bigger (eg., sana's, they are amazing 👏 ).

And not only that, many of us have already made bigger siggies, now all those efforts have gone down the drain as no one will use them ! Its really sad i would say..i am sure whoever makes siggies understand how it feels when u put in soo much of efforts and make a sig and it goes waste !

So u see what i am trying to say 😳 . So I would request whoever is incharge of this to pls reconsider this rule, and modify it reasonably so as to exploit maximum creativity!