smilingstar3 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey guys, I am a sucker for sad songs. Songs such as BHEEGI BHEEGI from Gangster, most of Atif Aslam songs, and songs like that. Anything with a great beat but sad, and slow. But not too slow hahahah. But Bheegi Bheegi and Atif Aslam songs were the best example I could think of...so I was wondering, does anyone know any latest song out there that is sad or slow relating to that? It'd be great if you guys could name some that I could check out! Thanks! Edited by smilingstar3 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xx..£uvñëët..xX thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey mavraaa 🤗

umm well Ta ra ra ra rum ta ra rum pum from TRP is slowish and its a really nice, soothing song.. u might like to check it out.. and another slightly sad song is Saiyaan.. which i absolutely luv! Its lyrics r saddish, but the beat is great and its been sung with a lot of emotion.. not sure if u'd like it, but give it a try 😃
xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yaa, i loved the song 'saiyaan' of trrp.
it's great.. 😊
~Deep~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Saayian is awesome! Would definitely suggest that one! 😉

Are you looking for just hindi songs or engish ones as well? 😛

pyaridilwalino1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ruk Ja Raat---Dil Ek Mandhir
Viraaniya--Namastey London

Hamesha Tumko Chaha--Devdas
Lagi Aaj Sawan--Chandini
Aur Tum Aaye--Dosti
Rozana--Nishabd
Maar Dala--Devdas
Tere Bina--Aandhi

dat's it so far! 😊

roadies_4 fan thumbnail

you want sad songs how many?i have a a whole lot of them....dont mind but they all will be new...but really sad............so letz go on to name a few
see u already know atif's one so except that here's the list:

to lo suno ye dardbhari dastaan..............(no this is not the song i am just introducing u...dont mind)

1.yaadien(roxen,a pakistani band-this song has won my heart i can never get bored of this song this song has such an innocent feel to it.....i just love it)

2.ud chalta(nitish pires-nice song has a slight rock feel to it)

3.to phir aao(roxen...this song has been adopted in upcoming film awarapan by mahesh bhatt....oh no not again....after jal itz roxen......but itz a superb song)

4.gori teri aankhen(lucky ali-this song really can make u depressed itz seriously sad......so listen in d bathroom so that u can cry)

5.kabhi alvida naa kehna(ho-hum u know naa.... thank God coz i cant explain)

6.teri yaad(adnan sami-my frnds say itz a nice sad song...dont ask my opinion plz)

7.alvida(life in a metro-whoooo this is your kind of song like james type....they shout so loudly towards the end that ur mood turns from sad to scary.....but ya itz a nice song)

8.zindagi me koi kabhi aaye na rabba(musafir-both d male nd female versions are good but female one is better)

9.ya rabba(salaam e ishq-ya this song is filmi sad song but it is sad.....that this is a song)

10.bas ek pal(bas ek pal-good song its a mix of fast n slow...music is slow, wordings are fast)

11.sau dard(jaan e mann-this song has such a sweet sad tune u will love it)

12.nahin saamne tu(taal-now this is a song....very nice lyrics,very nice music n nicely sung....so nicey nicey song)

13.phir milenge(sad)(phir milenge-ya this one is also too good and well crafted sad song)

14.mausam(the train(unreleased)-very nice song like the atif's one this song also has that saddy feel to it)

15.beete lamhien(the train-wah wah very nice song.....oofff i am tired of typing the word 'nice' now)

16.jaane kya jaaneman(pyar ke side effects-the lyrics are like the 'tosey naina lage' type n is equally good too.......thank God i just remeberd another word except.....'nice'....oh no i had to type it again)

17.soona mann ka aangan(parineeta- ni.....good song..n very soft too)

18.chupke se aaye(atif's new album-itz a very very very good song just let him release d album then u can enjoy)

meanwhile u can pick any himesh's song anyway he's always crying........

Edited by roadies_4 fan - 16 years ago
Xx..£uvñëët..xX thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: roadies_4 fan

meanwhile u can pick any himesh's song anyway he's always crying........

omg HAHA 🤣🤣 aww sorry Himesh R fanz... i just couldnt help myself laughin to this 😆 

btw thats a great list! I think ur well equiped now Mavra 😃

roadies_4 fan thumbnail
i have 2-3 more songs on the list.....actually they keep on coming up with every film or some pop album....let me do some more research so that i can name them here......
smilingstar3 thumbnail
OHH! I L0oooveee the Roxen Songs you suggested! I am OBSESSED with Tau Phir Aao. =] Thus, you can tell on my SIGGY.
So, if you suggested such songs, such as ROXEN, then I'm sureee that all the other ones are awesome!  Also, since I am a big Atif Fan, I have already heard of Chupke se aaye
Thanks sooo much though! You got me OBSESSED with The Train's Mausam!! 😃

And Luvneet! Whats up, girl? Your sound suggestions sound awesome as well! I will DEFF check them out and let you all know how they are. =] Thanks soo much!Edited by smilingstar3 - 16 years ago
smilingstar3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Deep~

Saayian is awesome! Would definitely suggest that one! 😉

Are you looking for just hindi songs or engish ones as well? 😛

Mainly Hindi/Urdu!!