the worst show ever

Posted: 16 years ago
 Asian shows have an amazing range when it comes to scripts. they range from exciting to boring , sweet to harsh and romantic to plain weird.  which is the worst asian show you have ever started watching or ended up seeing
i wouldnt call these  the "worst showz ever" cause i know people who have liked em and they recommended em to me so they liked it themselves...i personally didnt like the shows

Only You- it was quite boring and draggy....the show had a semi-alrite story about a cook who sleeps with a dude randomly only to get pregnant with his child while he disappears the next morning...years later she ends up working as a cook in his reataurant but hides his child from him....the ending was nice and happy lekin the story in between was soo draggy!!!!

Taste Sweet Love aka Snow White - didnt like this one very much either.  It was losely based on Jassi except when the girl had a makeover everything changed including the man she loved..hahah this woman went from one man to another like crazy which annoyed the heck out of me....to make matter worse the men were brothers....and she finally ended up choosing the brother 6 years younger then her..tlk about a story lol....very draggy and another speedy wartch

hmm... i don't like taiwanese show's endings in general.. they're always so good.. and then the ending ruins it >.<
perfect example:
love contract...
it was SO good.. and then the ending.. grrrr >.<

@didi: is only you that bad? i have it on my list... πŸ˜•

i agree with u tiki...taiwenese shows dont usually have great endings..i remember we had a big convo on this lol..but yeah love contracts ending SUCKED...firstly i didnt even understand whut the true ending was..it was like 3 different ends, viewers choiceπŸ˜† weird o.0

as for only you...it doesnt really suck that bad and i know ull like the beginning cause its different...but it gets pretty draggy at the end and the main girl gets kinda annoying with her repeated facial expressions (u remember her from Delightful Girl)...i suggest u watch it but do some major speed watching near the end lolπŸ˜†

the show i absolutely hated was "kimi wa petta". i had a hard time after 2 episodes itself. it came highly recommended and it starred jun matsumoto (my latest craze...he looks absolutely divine in gokusen 1 and he is ofcourse great in hyd series). anyways the story centers around somewhat uncoventional idea. a perfect looking woman is dumped by her boyfriend, when she reaches home she finds hurt stranger lying unconcious at her doorsteps. she tends to him and soon he falls in for her. As a joke she tells him that she would keep him if he was her pet dog . the stranger who is actually a very sucessful dancer agrees to the terms in hope of staying close to her. 🀒 Rest of the show is simply weird and kooky πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• . i am all for exploring ....ummm 😳 ...odd and perverse side of relationships but this one takes the cake. i fail to see how love can justify any sort of humiliation or the the these two characters behave. honestly after two episode , i was so sick and ready to puke that i simply got off the show.
   i never saw love contract because everyone told me it was simply boring

ok i am going to add those above in the never watch them listπŸ˜†

umm, i think from those that i have seen Goong S has been the one that i didnt like the most coz 1. it was a copy and 2. it was TOO LONG!! ahhhhh i think i fwded through half of it....i mean the guy is cute but its just stretched and a bit boringπŸ˜• oo and random question the girl in Goong S, can anyone confirm...is she Ji-un's friend from Full House?

No.. I don't think she is. the "other girl" in goong 2 just turned 16/17 this year O_O

Hmm.. I actually liked goong s! The ending.. was a bit like o.O whaaa? but other than that, it was fun to watch. i love the goong setting itself...

ooh puja... i've heard of kimi wa petta.. i guess i won't watch that one either then haha.

khush didi: hmm... i'll watch only you towards the end when i'm running out of things to watch xD
@pj04: omg i read the synpnosis to Kiwi a while back and i decided right there ididnt want to watch it...a person becoming someones pet? lol total turn off...hahah now uve given me more reason not to watch it

@khairu : i dont think shes Jieuns friend from FullHouse...i know that girl was in the show Tree of Heaven (really beautiful show btw) and shes really young too so i dont think its her

@tiki: haha yea watch it when ur really desperate!
ive onli watched/watching Goong and i think its FAB!! 😊

Originally posted by pj04

the show i absolutely hated was "kimi wa petta". i had a hard time after 2 episodes itself. it came highly recommended and it starred jun matsumoto (my latest craze...he looks absolutely divine in gokusen 1 and he is ofcourse great in hyd series). anyways the story centers around somewhat uncoventional idea. a perfect looking woman is dumped by her boyfriend, when she reaches home she finds hurt stranger lying unconcious at her doorsteps. she tends to him and soon he falls in for her. As a joke she tells him that she would keep him if he was her pet dog . the stranger who is actually a very sucessful dancer agrees to the terms in hope of staying close to her. 🀒 Rest of the show is simply weird and kooky πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• . i am all for exploring ....ummm 😳 ...odd and perverse side of relationships but this one takes the cake. i fail to see how love can justify any sort of humiliation or the the these two characters behave. honestly after two episode , i was so sick and ready to puke that i simply got off the show.
   i never saw love contract because everyone told me it was simply boring

that show was kinda🀒