Who's the hottest?

Posted: 16 years ago

I've realized that in most of our threads we always go back to one topic: hott azn guys.

For you fan girls out there (which would be practically everyone that visits this forum), this is the place to argue, discuss, and drool over your favorite azn actor/singer. πŸ˜‰

^the guy in ur Siggy is hot 😳 πŸ˜‰

oo also the Min--hyuk guy in full house was a cutie as well πŸ˜›

omggg tiki i love u for this thread since my whole my whole obessession with azn dramas revolves around hot azn guys haha btw i spotted a cutie at the library today but gah where do ieven begin...okay

joo ji hoon - hot hot hott!

Wu zun- i am totally in love this mann...my obessession with him is insane..he stars in Hana Kimi!

Bi - obviously HOT.... i dont know anyone who doesnt think hes hot

Hyun Bin - gahhhh lol i think tiki and khairu agree with me..this man is FINE!
Hes in My Name is Kim Sam Soon btw

Yamapi - my recent love and stars in Nobuta wo Produce and Kurosagi and currently airing Proposal Daikusen
i just wanna pinch his cheeks~^_^

Mike He - gahhhh mr.hottie over here lol....watch him in Devil Beside You where he plays a bad boy!

Lee Min Ki- okay this man i think is just plain aDORKable..hes not hot but damn is he CUTEEEEEEE (he stars in Oh Dal Ja's Spring)

Lee Dong Wook- hahaha another mr.hottie in the house....stars in My Girl...i wanna be HIS GIRL! lol

Jiro - omg how could i forget him....another adorkable hottie!!!!! stars in It Started with a Kiss and Hana Kimi

Jae Hee - heheh this guyz cute and funny and i love his actingg...he was in Delightful Girl and currently airing Witch Amusement

Kim Jeong Hoon - okay no need for an introduction we all know where hes from (okay in case u dont know...he was in Goong and currently airing Witch Amusement)

Daniel Henney - hands off ladies...hes all of Tikis lol.....but he was in My Name is Kim Sam Soon and some movies i believe

Vic Zhou aka Zai Zai- gahhh cutieeeeeeeee lol am i right tiki..started in Meteor Garden 1 and 2 and also MARs and Silence

Kim Sung Soo- very smexy and good looking..starred in Full House

Lee Wan - really good actor and looks good too lol...he stars in Tree of Heaven and Taste Sweet Love

and last but not least..

Ming Dao - stars in The Prince who Turns into a Frog..hes super cute and has this asian+latin mixed look! (my recent fav hehe)

okay sorry guyz for the extremely long post...i just had to put my men out there lol....check em out in their shows....if u wanna know more bout em lemme knoww....(im the wu zun expertπŸ˜†)

hmmm...oddly i think that different guys look great in different shows. however there are few who have managed to look great in all thier shows

bi/rain looks great in full house , didn't like him so much in rest of his shows.

jjh looks great in both his shows....mawang and goong

yamapi too looks great in all his shows..love his hair style by the way

vic zhou is an another hot guy.i was wowed in all his shows from mg, mars to silence...he looks best in silence though where he has a short hair style with highlights.

mike he actually manages to look like like an enticing devil in devil besides me...he is hot too

jun matsumata....i think he looks extremely adorable and cute in gokusen1 though major part of his fame comes from hyd (where he has a bad hair day through out the series) and his band arashi

daniel henney...he has classic western looks and hardly looks like an asian.

for now i am not a big fan of any of the rest looks wise( i have not seen hana kimi though , the guy looks cute)

Edited by pj04 - 16 years ago
Khush posted all my fav's πŸ˜† nothing left for me to say...JJH, Hyun bin, Bi, Yul from Goong, kim sung soo, daniel henny, oo and i have just seen his pictures but dennis oh too! amazingness!!! i can drool all day!! πŸ˜†

haha i need to add some:

kame!!! he was in nobuta wo produce:

nicholas teo from smilinig pasta (i started that btw, khush didi... πŸ˜›):

he's a total bi look alike XD

and lee jun ki:

(haha i love searching on tinypic XD)

our guys' list is increasing rather rapidly O_O aaaah...
@ tiki : ohhh i forgot em! lol thanks for addingg...and isnt nicholas adorable when he smiles....ull definately like the show😊

@ khairu : i shall drool with youπŸ˜†

hahaha let me join you and kp di with the drooling... nicholas=kawaii.. very kawaii... O_O

*on episode 4*

ooohh hehe i like cindy in the show i mean shes really cute and doesnt she remind u of rainie in DBY??? like the whole acting all kawaii and stuff lol....

haha she kinda annoyed me in the beginning... but now it's all goooddd... finished the 4th ep right now, actually... aaah nicholas teo is like a mix between calvin from farenheit and bi... XD