Fearless -- Franscine Pascal

Posted: 16 years ago

Hey!

This is a series by the author of Sweet Valley, Franscine Pascal... It's about Gaia Moore, a girl born without the fear gene, who has lost her mother and whose father has mysteriously disappeared. He's alive, but where he is, no one knows... She is living with her Foster Parents George and Ella... Seems like a perfect life? Oh no! There's someone out there who wants her, who's tracking every move of hers... Her friends, her moves, school, everything. With her best friend Ed, her "perhaps" crush Sam Moon and perfect rival Heather, life tends to take a different path for Gaia!

But how? You'll find out soon... Start reading! I completely love it, and am on the 12th book right now... They're available in India now, and i think should be available in Landmark book stores.

Has anyone read it yet? I want to go into a full fledged discussion! πŸ˜‰

-Sam
Seems like a interesting book... gonna start reading rightaway.... the fear gene missing was a eye catcher... and I will sure read this book! Hope to get into a good discussuon with ya soon reagrding this one... give me a couple of days! 😊
Nops.. Im still on sweet valley! πŸ˜†
A friend told me bout this bk..have no idea though:)

It's a very interesting series! Rather addictive ;)

And sweet valley rules! Which ones, pooja? Junior high, high, twins?
Twins and Junior High.. Im still not on High! πŸ˜† Actually i tried them but they were just too out of my mind! πŸ˜†
Between is this Fearless book scary?? I was thinking of borrowing it once, but left the idea since i was having exams at dat time..Now im free so i can try it! 😳
omg i absolutely love this series
ive read all the books
ther wer 36 of them πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† n 2 other xtra editions
u guys shud read it..its awesome πŸ˜ƒ

after da fearless series...thers another "fearless fbi" series...its only got 4 books, buh its still bout da main girl gaia
Edited by xmuqix - 16 years ago
Originally posted by cool_pooja

Twins and Junior High.. Im still not on High! πŸ˜† Actually i tried them but they were just too out of my mind! πŸ˜†
Between is this Fearless book scary?? I was thinking of borrowing it once, but left the idea since i was having exams at dat time..Now im free so i can try it! 😳

nahh i wudnt say its rely scary

Originally posted by xmuqix

nahh i wudnt say its rely scary

Then maybe i can try it...😳

Originally posted by xmuqix

omg i absolutely love this series
ive read all the books
ther wer 36 of them πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† n 2 other xtra editions
u guys shud read it..its awesome πŸ˜ƒ

after da fearless series...thers another "fearless fbi" series...its only got 4 books, buh its still bout da main girl gaia

here she isπŸ˜†
i hated dem buks u alwyz read demπŸ€’πŸ˜† i hate buks πŸ˜† except harry potter lolzzzzzz