Higues-- Vampire True Story! Scary!!

Posted: 16 years ago

😛Hey friends!

after a long gap i'm creating a topic again!😉

well as u all know, i'm from Suriname- South America and on the west side of our country u have the country Guyana!

well this shocking thing is abt something which happened in  Guyana lately😕

GEORGETOWN, Guyana: A woman lynched by Guyanese villagers who accused her of being an evil spirit was mentally ill, police said Tuesday.

Radika Singh, 55, was beaten to death by people who apparently believed that she was an "Old Higue," a vampire of local lore that drinks the blood of human babies.

A belief in Higues persists among followers of the local Obeah religion that blends folk magic and African rituals. The creatures are believed to take the shape of old women but can shrink themselves to enter victims' homes through a keyhole.

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/05/01/news/CB-GEN-Guyana -Lynching.php

So that kept me wondering, i did some research on "Higues"

You know what Higues are, don't you? Higues are those evil spirits that take on the form of old women and shrink themselves down so small they can slip into people's homes through the keyhole. But wait, there's more ~ Higues like to drink the blood of babies. I'm not kidding, Higues are a serious problem in Guyana.

Speaking of South America, the U.S. deported 221,664 illegal aliens over the past year. Now, that might sound pretty good, but you have to realize there are something like 12 million of them still here. Lord only knows how many of them are Higues!

Well i thought of sharing this with yah all! well i think Higues are not only in Guyana, but everywhere in the world, if they really exist!! gosh it's so sacry nah!

what are ur views? herad of this before? seen before?

LOve,

Gracella😛

thanks gracella 4sharing this horror story.
well u call it horror story but can u believe it! it's reality yaar 😕

well i only hope those higues stay in guyana and don't come to suriname( i mena we are neighbours nah 😭 )
yah...thats so scary to think so...
maybe the villagers did this in complete ignorance..even i read storie in newspapers that poor old women even in indian villages were tortured after being blamed as chudails and witches just coz someone had a personal problem with them....and they kept crying and tryiong to prove their innconece but none listened to them and soem of themw ere even burnt alive...it was an example of compleet ignorance and cruelty...

but yes..knowing about the existance of higues is really scary..Edited by missmhow - 16 years ago
guyana is not scary😕😆
Originally posted by Angeleyes 2

guyana is not scary😕😆

no yaar of course not, the story is scary, not guyana😉
omg in Suriname they also do winti and blackmagic naa?
Originally posted by Raj*

omg in Suriname they also do winti and blackmagic naa?

yep they do.. unfortunately..some people have nothing else to do i think

Originally posted by Gracella

yep they do.. unfortunately..some people have nothing else to do i think

hanji, it's very bad!!! weirdo's..🤢