Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Angad-Zaib/Angad/Zaib

ppanache thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Here is a question for all of you.

Which character did you like in KYPH Angad, Zaib or a mix of Angad and Zaib 'n why?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mansi1219 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aha... nice one.. i like a little of both..

i like the sweetness of angad mixed wit zaib's sexiness! i didnt ike angad giving in on everything kripa said.. and zaib wasnt like that... he was more of a controlling type... now i dont want them contorlling but u kno... a little helps.. 😆

i saw u trying to bhadkaoo iffi... 😆 against sangeeta di's siggie..
BengaliChica92 thumbnail
Ummm not sure I like them both
thesemoments thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i love Angad's character 😳 😳
desigrl27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I would have to go with a mix of the two. I liked Zaib's attitude and style, and I also liked Angad's innocence and loving nature. I would agree with Mansi that Angad did give in to Kripa a lot. Overall, Zaib and Angad combined is my kind of guy...😆
I liked them both! Look at my siggy, but that Zaib was just too seductive, poor Mishty he wooooooooooooed her and how! 😆
India16.Anchal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like them both but I like Angad more because he is sweet, innocent, loving and a very good person 😍 😳
Shukayb thumbnail
Totally has to be ZAIB!!!! I prefer a man with facial hair so I can run my fingers through it 😉 BUT I loved the attitude, the sexiness, the headband. He was muy caliente man!!!
I agree Shuku Zaib was awesome! Chk out my siggy! 😉 😉 😉 Edited by queenkumar - 16 years ago
Shukayb thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenkumar

I agree Shuku Zaib was awesome! Chk out my siggy! 😉 😉 😉

HAI ALLAH.... HE looks to hunkilicious  in there!!!!! I wish I was drowning in that water, so he could come and  carry me out😳