Angad-Zaib/Angad/Zaib - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
Shuku control karooooooooooooon chooooooooooooooooooon! 😆 😆 😆

Originally posted by queenkumar

Shuku control karooooooooooooon chooooooooooooooooooon! 😆 😆 😆

I hate having to share a man with another woman I wish I could say the hunky hunk  zaib is all MINE!!! I cant betray iffi like that!!! BUT very soon she might just give him up😉

For Zaib lovers -
Some love him for his facial hair;
Some love him for his Hair(y) Band;
Some love him for his Music;

But my dear friends Iffz and Nafi love him b'cos he's hottilicious and hunkalicious with some dying to have goatieliciousness......... 😆 😆 😆 Edited by panache - 16 years ago
di...your siggy of zaib rocks!!....I might reconsider my position of just having Angad and try for Zaib as well.... 😆

Originally posted by panache

For Zaib lovers -
Some love him for his facial hair;
Some love him for his Hair(y) Band;
Some love him for his Music;

But my dear friends Iffz and Nafi love him b'cos he's hottilicious and hunkalicious with some dying to have goatieliciousness......... 😆 😆 😆

😆😆😆  You got that right! No chatting

Gal.. I am not chatting! 😉
I am saying why some people like Zaib better than Angad....
there is a method to my madness dear..

hhhmmmm.....Dont know but Angad def has arragance, but im gonna vote for Zaid 😕
I liked mix of Zaib and Angad, The reason being, I really liked Zaib's style, it was totally cool and rocking and as for angad, he was really sweet and deep down somewhere in his heart he really cared for ppl. 😛
I adore, love and dewani for zaib only, well on a serious not it is easy to potray a loverboy, but to potray the anger, passion, reveng, hurt and to potray it so perfectly is pure talent.

thats why Zaib has to be the best Iqbal character cause he did an awesome job of him!!! He would burn you with one look of his....he would send shivers down your spine and to get that effect of a TV serial is kudos 👏 to Iqbal. It was short role but I did enjoy it immensely...

@shuku. huni I will never give up until u are a 100 sal budhi n all ur teeth fall off but I am willing to share him with ya... 😆 😆 😆
Has 2 be Zaib he is the one hu made the show HOT! 😉