Angad-Zaib/Angad/Zaib - Page 3

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by hansam

I adore, love and dewani for zaib only, well on a serious not it is easy to potray a loverboy, but to potray the anger, passion, reveng, hurt and to potray it so perfectly is pure talent.

thats why Zaib has to be the best Iqbal character cause he did an awesome job of him!!! He would burn you with one look of his....he would send shivers down your spine and to get that effect of a TV serial is kudos 👏 to Iqbal. It was short role but I did enjoy it immensely...

@shuku. huni I will never give up until u are a 100 sal budhi n all ur teeth fall off but I am willing to share him with ya... 😆 😆 😆

Totally agree with you  iffi, Iqbal was best  as  zaib in KYPH. I have something up my sleep so you  may  give him up

i we will have to call a truce and end up 50/50 cause I have something up my sleeve tooo!!!!!

so lets sign the Zaib Peace Treaty and sort the rest out!!! I think strong we stand united 😆

i we will have to call a truce and end up 50/50 cause I have something up my sleeve tooo!!!!!

so lets sign the Zaib Peace Treaty and sort the rest out!!! I think strong we stand united 😆

Where do i fit in then! 😆😆

ok zaib wala will do a treaty with shaurya wala hand over all u have on zaib n we will not draw a dadhi on shaurya..that good enough 😆
bth..bt zaib woz mre sexy 😉

Originally posted by desigrl27

I would have to go with a mix of the two. I liked Zaib's attitude and style, and I also liked Angad's innocence and loving nature. I would agree with Mansi that Angad did give in to Kripa a lot. Overall, Zaib and Angad combined is my kind of guy...😆

Well said...Probably a mix of both would have been awesome.....😉

Originally posted by panache

Well said...Probably a mix of both would have been awesome.....😉

greedy woman! now she wants a mix!!! seriously just admit u find the goatie damn sexy, n now u dont know how to admit it girl...

aap jaise dadhiwala meri zindagi aaye to dadhi fida hum hojaiye😆

ok zaib wala will do a treaty with shaurya wala hand over all u have on zaib n we will not draw a dadhi on shaurya..that good enough 😆

Dardi on Shauya, what!  Try it its a dare now! 😆

Originally posted by queenkumar

Dardi on Shauya, what!  Try it its a dare now! 😆

wohooo abb dare hogaya, hai allah, dare! dare!! dare!!!!!😭

kya surat hai, kya surat hai,
no dadhiwala is so sexy n the galaxy,😆😆😆

ANGAD ANGAD ANGAD hes the best zaib's cool to but theres no one like ANGAD. I LOVE YOU ANGAD!!!!! 😳

zaib is sweet to he has the dadhiwala baby face 😆 😆