Birthday: May 16, 1982
Height: 187 cm
Weight: 68 kg
Bloodtype: A
Education: Dongwon University, e-Business major
Hobbies: Games, swimming, basketball, singing, dancing
Talents: Speed-reading, self defence
Award: Best Dresser Model Award (2005)
TV Work: TV- Goong [Palace] (2006) & The Devil (2007)
Modelling: Calvin Klein, CF- SKT, Cass Beer, IBM, LEVI's, POLO, Reebok, Cyworld, KTF, Sshil On-line game, OB Lageo Deung.
Modelling Debut: 2003
Acting Debut: 2006 (Goong)

Khush
JJH fan forever!๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jia thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
LMAO, ur so cute....

happy bdayyyyy Ji Hoon!! Ahhhh just 25?!?! eeee im ready to marry him any sec ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† wait did i just forget HB๐Ÿ˜” ok ok, i'll marry them both ๐Ÿ˜†

sooooooo how are we gonna celebrate??

talk about his back? chal lets have a contest: do you love shin's back as much as CG? ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

lol my love for shin's back cannot even compare to a fraction of CG's love for shin's back๐Ÿ˜†

everytime i hear "sexy back" i think of JJH's back and how i wish he could be cooking in my kitchen while i chipkoo him from the back...haha my dream man!

tiki5434 thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†

haiii every time i hear sexy back i think the same thing!!! lmao. khush didi, you're too good!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JJH!!!

and heyy kp di!! that's cheating!!! after you fought so hard for hyun bin oppa... you want to give him up?! watch it yaar.. i might just steal him back from you! ๐Ÿ˜‰
angel_10 thumbnail
mister sexy back's b-day is today??? Heaila ๐Ÿ˜ฒ happy b-day JJH!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ you guys are hysterical ๐Ÿ˜†

Jia thumbnail
TEEKHIIIIII MIRCHIIIIIIIIII dont be mean to me......let me have em both!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ (wait khush dont hear that ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜† )

oooo lala we are bringin' sexy back ....yeaa๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† LMAO may be we should all go and stick to his back, he has a back chick magnet? OMG now that i said it that sounds weird ๐Ÿ˜†

@angel: welcome to mad mad world! ๐Ÿ˜†

tiki5434 thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†

hahaha kp di.. i love you XD back chick magnet?!?!? ahahaahahha..

heck yeah we're bringing sexy back hahahaha XD

and hey hey hey... *steals HB* mine now. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Jia thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜ฒoyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee give him back!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก u have Daniel!! why do u want my oppa now? fine i wont marry JJH, i shall stick w/ my hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot..........oppa ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜† btw which show is ur second siggi from??

@khush: is that JJH and YEH in ur first siggi...coz it doesnt look like them...what did u do๐Ÿ˜ฒ

EDIT: OMG i just realised look look JJH's Bloodtype: A ...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh if i were in danger he would come to the rescue๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by sweet_kp - 16 years ago
tiki5434 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†

getting into bloodtypes now are we? kp diii tu bhi na!!

accha teekh hain.. i'll give him back to you *gives back*

my second siggie.. AND my avie... are from nobuta wo produce! (tikush pwr! CHUU NYUUU!!)

and khush did replaced yeh with ella and jjh with wu zun ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† crazy kiddd... XD
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@khairu & tiki : hhaaha yes it is wu zun and ella in my siggy...they faces morphed into the goong pic๐Ÿ˜† i didnt do it though lol....i choried it๐Ÿ˜ณ but isnt is halariouss....imagine them in goong

btw JJH oppa was mine to begin with so back off ladies...although i have to agree with khairu...he's definately a back chick magnet๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
hahaha check this out....shin's got better moves then justin na? watch out j-man....shin oppa is comin!

hahahaha *dies of laughter*

btw whuts witht is blood type thing, i mean, in every show the girls or guys always ask each other the blood type.....thats like the other thing i found funny...poking the thumb with a needle when ur constipated๐Ÿ˜†