Other Topics

Mr.S/Super Star/Brainy Kid is banned

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi buddies,

I am getting endless Pms about Mr.S's banning.I do not have time to reply as usual...Please bear with me...That is the reason I am posting this.

I would like to announce here that I got nothing to do with his banning. I think everyone thinks that I am the one who banned him.....Oh....no...it is not me.....in fact I did not know anything about this until Meli sent me a pm telling me about this news...

Then I posted a message in the moderators section asking for reason from anyone who banned him. I alos wrote there all good things about Mr.S.Within minutes I got the reply postings....The story goes like this...

Mr.S's School  friends were bothering him about his active participation in IF and he got annoyed with that. He wanted to be banned from the forum....so he requested someother moderators to ban him????!!!!

Only thing I feel very disappointed is....as a coolbie of this section he should have taken a better decision or discuss this with me...instead of all this mess up.....

The rest ...you all know.....I wish him good luck....to come out of this hole.....since it was requested by him....I can not do anything right now.May be I will try and sort out with this matter when I come back from my holidays......

With this note....I would like to request members not to use multiple Ids....( there are couple of the members in our Tamil forum doing that....please stop using two or more ids at the same time. Start using only one ID  regulalrly).....

As you all know I am going to be away from May 20th  to June 20th. I will come back with as much as good news for you all.......

Thanks for all your support....

Soon banner for this thread will be posted here.....if anyone having good pictures for this section please Pm to me ( ofcourse Kavitha's food pictures are always there handy....apart from those pictures...any one can figure out something else?...just send it to me)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for informing us about this atina. i was surprised that sri was banned. i thought maybe he had offended someone in this forum. like you, i'm also disappointed that he didn't discuss this with anyone of us here. but why did he get so bothered about what his friends say??😭😭

anyways, whatever it is.. i hope he comes back soon! atina, maybe you should start looking for someone else to help you.. like a temproary coolbie or something like that.😊

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with u Leena. Certainly he should of discussed this with us. Atina i have sent u a PM!!!!